Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Shit!!! shit!!! Shit!!! my girlfiend just found my gear"now what"

I was just reading a thread on this 2 days ago!!And tonight,while i am reading today's new threads My girlfriend who lives with me all of the suddden comes in and say's "why didden't you tell me you were doing steroids !!!Now my last cycle which was my first real cyclewhich i did this last december i told her i was because i needed to put on weight (i was 158lbs)now 180b.She was not happy at all,but i assured her it was just this once and then thats it......(im sure which is what some of us say)and we did not really talk about it again.Well now you could imagine she is pissed,and i mean she found my whole arsenal pins and all.She tells me we have to talk about this an storms in the bedroom to sleep.Now i am seeking some help from my brothers!!Please

also...

She can not believe how i could inject myself with "a needle"She thinks im nuts!!uggggggggg!!!!!!!I'm going to go crazy!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    You should have told her. You need to go into the bedroom with that attitude. Tell her that it is something you are doing, and you would like her support in it. Basically, kiss ass, and act sorry...but don't miss your next injection!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, same shit happened to me with a ralative. Know what I did? Took her to this website, showed her my handle. Told her EXACTLY what I was taking, why I was taking it, what I can do prevent side effects, what kind of side effects are possible with what I am taking, how I know where to shoot the stuff and how much. Why I am doing it. For how long I did it. And told her that I might do it again, but I know what I am doing, and I have a bunch of buddys online that can help me with advice on AAS, training, nutrition, ANYTHING. Took about two hours of me non-stop talking, then we were hugging and smiling and joking about it. Trust me bro, it's not that bad, as long as you tell her THE WHOLE TRUTH. Don't skip out on details ,invite her to watch you do an injection, to show you know what you are doing. You'll be fine man.

thanx deisel

Thanx man i just don't know what i can say that she'll understand i do love her and will probably eventually get married,thats why this is sooo hardbecause i do care!!I just cant think of how i can explain to her, why i do anabolics.She sees me work my ass off every day and keep a strict diet.But she'll want to know WHY DO I DO IT!!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Bro, same shit happened to me with a ralative. Know what I did? Took her to this website, showed her my handle. Told her EXACTLY what I was taking, why I was taking it, what I can do prevent side effects, what kind of side effects are possible with what I am taking, how I know where to shoot the stuff and how much. Why I am doing it. For how long I did it. And told her that I might do it again, but I know what I am doing, and I have a bunch of buddys online that can help me with advice on AAS, training, nutrition, ANYTHING. Took about two hours of me non-stop talking, then we were hugging and smiling and joking about it. Trust me bro, it's not that bad, as long as you tell her THE WHOLE TRUTH. Don't skip out on details ,invite her to watch you do an injection, to show you know what you are doing. You'll be fine man.

PPP, Diesel, and bronco pretty much summed it all up. Bite the bullet and do what you have to do. Just have patience and take your time explaining it. If there is anything we can do to help, then by all means, please let us know. Hell, even if she wants to throw us a few questions!!!! That's what we're here for!! Good luck and keep us posted bro!!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    They all gave great advice. If she wants to know why you do it. tell her the real reason. Why do you do it. Be nice kiss ass and be patient cause she probalbly ask the same question a millon times.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thanx...

I appreciate all of your support and your usual knoledge and sense.I do it because i fuckinglove the PUMPS,STRENGHTH,POWER,SENCE OF EXCELLENT WELL_BEING,AND MOST OF ALL THE DEDICATION!!!!I will sit her down tell the truth and nothing but the truth.I thank you all once more... and will keep you updated...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    there is only ONE thing you can do now

Tell Her the Truth!!

Explain why you do it, explain about this place and that you have researched to learn how to use AS as safely as you can, tell her that training (and that incorporates juice) is part of who and what you are, that its a part of your make up.

after all that you are left with what she says and what you ulitmately do will depend on who SHE is!!

if she is intelligent and maybe comes and reads some on this board, perhaps even joins and posts a question or two herself explaining who she is and why she is posting, she will come to realise what this all means to you. if that happens then you have a real woman so marry her real quick!

if she gets all silly about it and refuses to listen to what you have to say then you have the tough choice of which you prefer, your woman or your training

hard call but thats what it comes down to!!

i maintain that you should tell your partners the truth no matter what - my wife knows what i do - i talk about each cycle with her and if she doesnt like something we will work it out and compromise - thats what a relationship is about - trust and compromise and understanding who and what your partner is!

best of luck bro

theron is offline Associate Member
    Man If you had steroids in the house like that everyone who lives there would see it! Why didn't you hide the stuff?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah, telling the truth is the best thing to do right now, and make sure that you sugar coat it by saying that you didn't want to hurt her.

Jack is offline New Member
    Just like papapump said, explain to her the research you have done the side effects and your plans.. I had the same problem, I just knew my wife would shit if she knew. We'll one night I told her. I explained that it ws a decission made over a period of time with extensive research. Not a decission made overnight. I explained the side effects, and my plans an reasons for using. Once informed I think she will be ok with it. Again as pappump said introduce herto the board.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    My girlfriend and I talk about first and I tell her if I turn into a different person then I will stop taking them. It is better to tell your girlfriend before you cycle just in case this happens. And if she isn't happy about it, ahh fuc it, do it anyway.

righton is offline Senior Member
    My g/f was the same way until she noticed (before me) that "johnny" was up all the time. Now SHE puts the pin to me!! You should tell the g/f your doing AS to make yourself look AND feel better, just the same way girls do when they pack on the war paint and f-me pumps when they hit the bar. Tell her your doing something that could possibly make you stay very healthy (and damn good lookin) for years to come.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i told my girlfriend about 3 days ago that i was thinking about doing some aas.. ididnt tell her about my first cycle. i let her read a few things in the drug profiles and what i was taking to combat sides..she said "ok that sounds safe but if you start acting like a dick your coming off" i agreed and its all good.. im glad i told her the truth it feels shitty to keep something from your girlfriend...might as well just fess up all you guys that havent yet

thanx...

Thanx for all advise.I woke up this morning and got ready for work(i work on sundays)but she was sleeping (or pretending)So we have not talked yet!And no i don't leave my shit lying around i live alone and she must have been snooping in my shit!!will let you know what happens!!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Its better to tell the truth as lies will allways catch you up one day........

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    she'll get over it !tell her the reasons and like they said dont leave anyting out ull be fine.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, I've been seeing my g/f for about a month now...just told her about my AS use Friday night after we got home from going out. I told her I had something to get off my chest...Then I hesitated to make her expect something really bad like I cheated on her or something, Then I told her. I think she was relieved to hear that as oppossed to something worse..LOL...She then proceeded to tell me her friend from high school took roids and his heart stopped one time. I told her that he was doing something TOTALLY wrong or was on other drugs as well. She then told me to just be careful.

I showed her this sight and my handle name. She's cool with it and I feel so much better about not having to be shady around her. Show her this post Jersey, and good luck to ya bro.

Peace

Big Rush
    Last edited by Big Rush; 04-21-2002 at 03:55 PM.

Originally posted by bexsome
    Its better to tell the truth as lies will allways catch you up one day........
    Your Right on bro...

Hey Jersey, how is everything going with you and your lady?

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    tell her ur a drug dealer

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Eagle, act like an adult.

DMX

dawg im serious you tell you sell that shit then buy her a nice gift everything will be cool .

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    gotta be honest bro, 100%, at all cost. if you can get her to log on and check out the site, have her pm any questions to me and i will explain the true facts about all of this. knowledge is power, and with knowledge comes understanding.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That would make her real happy. Im sure telling her the truth and that your educated about what your doing. Is much better then i sell drugs. If she's upset that you do them selling them isnt going to be any better its worse.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thumbs up well guys...

Well i told her the whole truth!!!She wasen't so happy and then ask me a shitload of questions about it.I let her read this post and you guy's are great,and she sees what a bunch of mature,educated guy's you are.Even though she still dosen't agree with it ,she is going to deal with it.And its a shitload off my chest....Now i don't have tosneak it anymore.When i asked her since she now knows will she stick me but she told me not to push it!!!LOLNow i can concentrate and GROW!!!!!thanx again!!

Talking eagle...

Eagle66 don't ruin agood post and say stupid shit!!Next time i wi;; smack you in the mouth!!

jersey i hope youre kidding on talking shit on me cause you dont know me . tryin to be helpful . its really hard to act tough on the internet so i hope youre just messing around

theron is offline Associate Member
    Hope and pray your girlfriend doesn't have any cop friends LOL.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wow! you guys are lucky! - I am afraid if my GF found where MY gear was - she would take it all -well nibble at it for sure!

Even better, you coudl do what I did for my family - when I was at home for Christmas - my dad watched me taking my dbols - I told him I was taking vitamins (with a wink) - started asking a few questions and now I bought a bunch of anavar for him and he is taking it - he knows what it is

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Wow! you guys are lucky! - I am afraid if my GF found where MY gear was - she would take it all -well nibble at it for sure!

Even better, you coudl do what I did for my family - when I was at home for Christmas - my dad watched me taking my dbols - I told him I was taking vitamins (with a wink) - started asking a few questions and now I bought a bunch of anavar for him and he is taking it - he knows what it is
    Now that is a real son! Get the pops on juice! I aksed mine if he wanted some Sus or Deca ...he said if it would make his weiner get bigger he'd take it, if not it was jsut a bunch of crap. Well, atleast I offered! More Sus for me!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by BamaSlamma

Now that is a real son! Get the pops on juice! I aksed mine if he wanted some Sus or Deca...he said if it would make his weiner get bigger he'd take it, if not it was jsut a bunch of crap. Well, atleast I offered! More Sus for me!
    lol... I got my dad to let me give him a B12 injection.

But I have told him that I can help him with the decline in hormones that comes with older age. He is not interested. Tells me I should not fuck with my endocrine system.

As for my Mum... my cat is getting really old and skinny. I said "Hell I should give him some juice". Mum replied " You would kill him, you would not know what dose to give him" I replied "Mum it say it on the box" (she is aware of me take vet steriods , as I asked if she thought my Vet uncle would get me some on the side)lol... True story..

But your dad on Anavar ... that is funny... Go Grandad Cycleon!! Damn he should go and get the Dr to prescribe him Test... AND GIVE IT TO YOU. Now that is an idea.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by BamaSlamma

Now that is a real son! Get the pops on juice! I aksed mine if he wanted some Sus or Deca...he said if it would make his weiner get bigger he'd take it, if not it was jsut a bunch of crap. Well, atleast I offered! More Sus for me!
    Tell him he will bone your mom like she has not been boned for 30 years(no offence ment dude)... And he will be walking around 24/7 with a boner.

And he will be kicking your door down asking for some

sharky is offline Associate Member
    itl be ok bro. talk her through it.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma

That sounds like something a "dad" would say. Tell him it would get bigger if he just worked it out......some weiner curls or something???

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    SHARKY. Dude. Um there is a date posted on all the posts. TRY reading the date so you will know that you JUST REPLIED TO A ONE YEAR OLD THREAD. Im sure his girlfriend already broke up with his ass for not being smart enough to hide his shit regardless of what is going on around him. Always assume someone is coming over unexpected. STOP DRAGGING UP OLD THREADS that serve no purpose

Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    itl be ok bro. talk her through it.

Last edited by PaPaPumP; 07-09-2003 at 02:13 AM.

LOL, Boy do I feel dumb, Thanks Sharky!!

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    SHARKY. Dude. Um there is a date posted on all the posts. TRY reading the date so you will know that you JUST REPLIED TO A ONE YEAR OLD THREAD. Im sure his girlfriend already broke up with his ass for not being smart enough to hide his shit regardless of what is going on around him. Always assume someone is coming over unexpected. STOP DRAGGING UP OLD THREADS that serve no purpose

Hey settle down there cowboy. It's not THAT big of a deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information