Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Hair loss well after pct

goldjayman is offline New Member

Hair loss well after pct

Hey Guys,

I know there are plenty of posts similar to this but it's always nice just to get peoples opinions specific to you. I did a cycle of Tbol 40mg W1-4 and Test E 500mg weekly W1-12 with a clomid and nolva pct. I put on around 30 pounds and I've kept about 18-22, (1.5months after my last pct and 3 months after last injection is safe to say I've kept it right?). Strength has stayed the same since pct , only dropped slightly after my last injection, muscular endurance is what I've noticed has declined the most though.

Anyways on to what I wanted to address, around week 8 in the cycle I noticed I was shedding a lot of hair specifically in the shower. I could run my hand through my hair and catch 5-10 hairs each time. Fast forward 4months and it's still happening , people have actually made comments about how much hair there is in my room , bathroom ect. I'll have to keep an eye out when I eat / make food for people I'm not shedding in their food lol. Fortunately I have a thick head of hair so it doesn't really seem much thinner, but I definitely noticed it's way easier to style now.

The hair is coming from all over it's not coming from one concentrated spot, all lengths. I've googled to see what MPB hairloss is like but it doesn't give much info and just seems to say look out for a receding hairline , which my hairline definitely hasn't receded so unless my balding is coming from that circle some people get ontop of their heads maybe this is talogen effluvium? I'm just not sure if TE lasts this long, as I was told hair cycles change every 3 months.

Anyways any opinions are much appreciated, I'd like to know if I'm going bald. I honestly wouldn't really care I'll probably just end up owning it when it happens but if it is TE and I can do something to prevent it thinning that'd be great too. Side note: my dad has a thick ass head of hair as well as his dad, my moms dad is slightly bald though.

Cheers!

Also just wanted to quickly mention that I would've gone to see a dermatologist but the wait times around here are anywhere from 9-12months.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Does male pattern baldness run in your family? Specifically, your grandpa on your mother's side.

Yes my grandpa on my mothers side is bald

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Say good bye to your hair! And you do know the dangers of cycling at your age right?
    EDCG19 and PT1982 like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Having to clean the shower drain regularly? Like songdog said, good bye hair! Same thing happened to me when I was 20 or 21, except I had never cycled. Didn't start till I was 26. Go ahead and shave it off, and get you a good tan, women love it!

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're probably going to lose it steroids or not. If you are young and want to hang on to it for as long as you can, I would hold off on cycling. You have plenty of time for this. Stick to the "25 year old" rule that's told on here and take this time to absorb all the knowledge you can. We have several productive and intelligent members on here that have never touched a steroid in their life! The more you learn, the more you'll know. And when you know a lot, you'll get so much more out of your cycle. Especially your first one.

Quote Originally Posted by goldjayman View Post
    I put on around 30 pounds and I've kept about 18-22, (1.5months after my last pct and 3 months after last injection is safe to say I've kept it right?).
    The PCT meds have barely cleared your system by 4 weeks so you've basically been off cycle for 2 weeks.
    So no, it is not safe to say how much of the gains you will keep.

Have you done blood work? If so when?
    PT1982 likes this.

Did bloodwork a month before cycle and going to do it again in about a month.

So is there a second dip in weight after pct ?

Thread Information