herbologist is offline New Member

post your 1st cycle test only gains

You've all convinced me to run test only for my 1st cycle. I'm now curious who else has run a test only for their 1st cycle. How much test & how much did you gain? Stats before and after please.

Also, anything wrong with being a little conservative and running 250 a week?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes. 250mg a week is a waste. If you are gonna do juice then " DO JUICE" If you dont have the money to buy more than 250mg a week, then you dont have enough money for the food you need to even use it productively. If you do have the money then buy enough for 750mg a week.
    -50mg dbol for 4 weeks
    -500 mg Sust 10 weeks. Kind of a test only cycle.
    -Trust me, I am already thinking about upping my dosage to 750mg a week.
    -Try Dbol. 3 weeks in and I am up 30lbs on my bench, 20lbs on upright, etc...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bermich, be quiet (had to restrain myself). If your not happy maybe your gear is crap or you cant workout right?

Telling someone to go 750mg of test his first cycle is wrong! He could do well on a 250-500mg test cycle (i would personaly choose 500mg).

ru julus is offline New Member
    yeah bro 500mg is just fine..I just finished a cycle with 500mg sust, and 30mg d-bol...I ran the sust for 10 wks and the d-bol weeks 1-5.

Snick is offline New Member
    This was the first cycle I did a number of years ago.
    1 Sustanon 250
    2 Sustanon 250
    3 Sustanon 250
    4 Sustanon 250
    5 Sustanon 250
    6 Sustanon 250/ Test enanthate 250
    7 Test enanthate 250
    8 Test enanthate 250
    9 Test enanthate 250
    10 Test enanthate 250
    11 Test enanthate 250

I weighed 150 and when I finished I weighed 172 pounds, of course I ate right and worked out hard, I dont think you need much your first time.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Read my sinature...although last night the scale read 214! I have 2 hots to go, then PCT. Looks like
    I'm going to have gained 25lbs as far as the scale says...actually more, becasue my bf went down...all on 350mg of Test E a week...why does everyone want to put on all of their weight in 1 or 2 cycles? Think long term fellas! Think receptor preservation fellas! Think of doing as little as possible to still see decent gains.....JMHO

D

"If you dont have the money to buy more than 250mg a week, then you dont have enough money for the food"

bermich, when did I say a thing anything about "money"? I obviously have enough that I own a computer. Test doesn't cost very much anyway, I spend more money on fast food in a week then I would for one cycle. Please, take a second to think about what you're typing in before you hit enter.

keep the 1st cycle test only results comming, please. I appreciate it.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Bro just want to say excellent choice you will not regret it.

If 500mg seems like too much try a compromise... something in the range of 250mg E4D or E5D...

I'm on a test only cycle right now- i've done a few in the past. 500mg EW with a 1gram frontload on week 1.

In week 3 right now and have consistently went up in strength each workout- gained about 5 or 6lbs... very happy thus far.

seven_five is offline New Member
    I can't comment on whether or not 250 mg or 500 mg is the right amount of testosterone to get the gains you want, but I can disagree with the people who say "all 250 mg per week will do is replace your natural testosterone."

According to H.Vierhapper et al., in "Reduced production rates of testosterone and DHT in health men treated with rosiglitazone" The normal testosterone production for a healthy man is 318 micrograms per hour, plus or minus 62 micrograms per hour. This means the average weekly production of testosterone for a healthy man is between 43 and 64 mg per week. The study used men between 21 and 35. Now you may be above average, but 250 mg per week is alot more than natural production. If you want/need to check for yourself, the article is available online in Metabolism journal at www.sciencedirect.com
    Last edited by seven_five; 07-23-2003 at 01:45 PM.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I did 10 weeks of test enan 500mg/wk and gained 23lbs.5 weeks since last shot and just finished clomid and so far I have lost 6lbs and a little strength.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was test enan. and 400 mgs a week for 5 weeks and I put on 13 lbs. Was very happy with it. My second cycle I ran sus from organon at 250 mgs/w for 8 weeks and ran d bol(stop signs) and 25 mgs a day for 5 weeks and I put on a good 23 lbs! I loved the d bol and sus cycle, my strength gains were UN REAL! wish i would have ran 500 mgs a week of the sus but I am very happy with what I got out of it. Also my first cycle was taken 2 years before the second one. Maybe thats why I responded well to 250mgs of sus a week.

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks guys.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Great thread herb! I am also contemplating my dosage for a test only cycle. Lots of good info. Good post by seven_five.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    for a test first cycle, most people will gain 25 lbs of mass !

My first cycle was T-200 at 2cc's a week, and i ran it for 10 weeks. It worked out pretty well for me gaining 15lbs solid. I really wish I had gone w/ some deca too, which is deffinatly what im going for in my next cycle.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    GUNDAM 25 pounds ehh? not in five weeks. Maybe 10 to 12.

barbarian is offline Banned
    seems liek everone is scraming huge dosage theses days guys y not just keep it symple liek they did in arnodls day 400mg deca 400 mg tset 30mgs dbol 20mgs var run it longer avaoid side affects and still grow good 400 mgs of test willdo the trick run for 12 weeks clomid after the muscle you gain does not doulbe with the dose guys your only gona gain liek 5 more poudsn on yoru cycle going from 400 to 750 and its gona just be water yea youl be stronger but that all goes away after adn you keep soem of the gains that r acually mucle fiber so really youll be happier running 400mgs of test youll keep more adn you wont look like a pig ether lol

nj123 is offline Member
    are test cycle gains keepable?? or do you lose most of them?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    with proper pct then they are pretty much keepable. i ran test enan at 400mg/week for my first and gained about 25 total lbs. starting pct soon. 400mg worked for me, and i got me used to everything.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 6 weeks into a 10 week cycle and am up 18lbs.

Running Sust and Test Prop with a dbol kickstart.

You got lurve Test !

TANK

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    500 sust + 20mg Nolva ED

173 >> 205 not much change in fat

Thread Information