Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Cycle help from powerlifting to bodybuilding

deca213 is offline New Member

Cycle help from powerlifting to bodybuilding

Hey, I'm a 27 year old male whos been using steroids on and off for 4 years, I only ever did a cycle for competing and another for maintaining strength, so twice a year.

Recently though I went into a bodybuilding competition as Ive always wanted to do it but was never in the right place in my life financially till now, and know more on what I'm doing. I got 1st place in an amateur show in my region, Only using Test and anavar with a couple DHTs. My usual cycle for powerlifting was 600 test with 50 dbol .
    I then got an invite to a pro show, by the people running the show for next year.

Now I am considering staying on forever, so blasting and cruising, as I'm already on TRT since last year.
    Some details,
    Been training since 14 started competing at 17.
    I'm 6,1 at 87kg at maybe 14%bodyfat

Some lifts:
    Bench Press: 140kg
    Deadlift 215kg
    Squat 180kg
    My questions may need a couple of threads nevertherless Ill write them here.

1, I'm mainly concerned of the blood pressure issue, Ive had problems in the past but it was normally due to bloat and an ai usually cured it. but Id like to know if this is true.

2, This is a follow up, But Ive ran a deca only cycle before becase of the hype, the deca sent my RBC through the rough, ALSO ANY OF YOU THINKING ON DOING THIS...DONT, NO POINT MY BLOODS WERE AWFUL also had better results with the test, Ive only ran two deca cycles.

3, If an existing pro were to help out on the cycle detail Id be very appreciative since Ill be trying myself.

4, Would the conversion of GH to IGF1 eventually thicken the waist as I currently have a 29 inch waist and I'm too scared of using because of it.

5, also Id like to bulk using Parabolon Ive got heaps of this stuff, but before running it Id like some more input, Id also like to know which one you would prefer for bulking Deca vs Parabolon

Thanks guys, any input will help.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long you been powerlifting? Your stats don't reflect those of a power lifter. 300lb bench?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    How long you been powerlifting? Your stats don't reflect those of a power lifter. 300lb bench?
    Benchpress was never my best, neither was I ever in the top 5, I was always in the lightweight category and haven't competed in 2 years now, those stats are my lifts at 74kg, now I still only go to these weights but for more reps, I do these weights in reps of 5 apart from deadlift and squat which I do at 6-8 reps, I don't do one rep maxes anymore due to my last competition leaving me in hospital but will update in about 1-2 months.

Ive been powerlifting from 21-25, now I am trying to combine the two.
    But I get where your coming from.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Didn't mean to criticize, just get a lot of bullshit from youngsters claiming to be older on here. I've never been even close to a bodybuilder, I'll let let the more experienced guys advise you. Good luck to you bro, and congrats on your win and invite!

Don't worry I had I kid asking me about cycle advice in the middle of the gym, shit he was barely 16
    Thanks bro, hope things go well.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read our stickies bro before you cycle anymore did you ever use a AI?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Read our stickies bro before you cycle anymore did you ever use a AI?
    Yeah Ive always used aromasin , milk fissel, N2 Guard, and a few prescribed stuff. I'm going through a lot of it now, Ill keep jumping back to this page when I'm done, Ive had to use a lot of caber too, test no problem, but the second I touch deca , I grow man tits, apparently you don't need it though curious why not?

Only thing I don't like too much is the hcg , I look like one fat fuck on that stuff. But is it necessary, to stop impotence?

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're on TRT then hcg isn't essential no.
    There are still a lot of reasons to use it,
    but I know many that has asked the same due to more estrogen issues on it.
    (It increases aromatase)

So some opt to just drol it.
    Hcg isn't for impotence, it's to preserve testicular function.
    (And on TRT to produce some hormones that otherwise wouldn't be)
    deca213 likes this.

Thread Information