alko is offline Junior Member

Expert opinons on 3rd cycle

Stats;
    6'5"
    240lbs
    30 years
    Last cycle 1998

Week 1-4 35mg-40mg ED dbol
    Week 1-10 400mg Deca or maybe 600mg? Someone said it wasn't a big difference in results between 400 and 600?
    Week 13 starting clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva on hand, milk thistle starting before dbol.

But here is what I have read- that I should take primo 400mg/Week starting at the same time as the clomid treatment....? It was in one of the threads here. Or does anyone have a better suggestion on the primo use? I just happen to have 20ml @ 100mg primo laying around. Maybe I should save it and take it with anavar in a cutting cycle?
    -thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    wheres the test?

all cycles should be test based imho. if your prone to deca dick, then you'll be REALLY glad you had test in there.
    i dont know where you read this info about the primo, but i think its bad advice unless your wanting to do a bridge of some sort, but i wouldnt use primo to do that anyways....
    i would try to use the lowest amount of deca possible, and since you havent cycled since '98, 400 would be plenty.......

peace I4L

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    wheres the test?

all cycles should be test based imho. if your prone to deca dick, then you'll be REALLY glad you had test in there.
    i dont know where you read this info about the primo, but i think its bad advice unless your wanting to do a bridge of some sort, but i wouldnt use primo to do that anyways....
    i would try to use the lowest amount of deca possible, and since you havent cycled since '98, 400 would be plenty.......

peace I4L
    exactly as i4l said

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why bother with clomid if you are planning on doing primo at 400mg a week with it? You aren't going to recover so you might as well just prolong your cycle.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Damn it, I knew I should have saved the thread link about clomid and primo at the same time, now I can't find it.

I knew the test would come up. For some reason I have gotten the idea in my head that test is "bad" for you, which is ironic since I am doing dbol . I'll see if I will bring up the courage to do it...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Read this Bro it could help with your ideas about test. http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=58630

JohnnyB

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i do remember years ago we used to say that primo at less than 400mg was best used post cycle along with clomid as it wouldnt affect the hpta, i dont know if that is where you got ur info from? i dont know i since stopped reading about it and using it a few years ago as i think its shit, the info back then has probably been proven wrong by now

peace

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Remember bro, TEST IS BEST

Thread Information