DasHellman is offline New Member

Post Cellulitis problems

Im new to steroids and fourms and this site so be easy on me.
    Ive had a weird experience. I take deca 200 and test/eq 200 (400 mg total of the mix per ml) M/T 2cc per injection. I did 3 injections perfectly. All clean needles no reactions... just the typical pain for 3 days then none. One rookie mistake was injecting it 3x in the same muscle. Then i stupidly did it 4x same muscle and got an infection (karma at its finest). No need to lecture me im just looking for answers. So on the fourth injection i got the regular pain and what not (Thursday). The pain went away after 3 days. Then boom 4th day (sunday)hit. Pain like no other and i got the infection. I had redness... a puffy hive looking reaction, itching... and regular infection symptoms. Went to the dr got antis and suffered another allergic reaction to one of the antis (more karma lol). I started feeling better inbetween (until i was taking the single anti by its self). So i injected another round on a wed since i was sick on monday and didnt want to risk it. I did the reg 2 cc into my glue max (in the perfect spot). Went through a vein but no pain till a few hrs later. Pain intensified for 3 days. Friday i wasnt feeling good and was worried about the puffiness in my left hip so i went to the ER. I should have told them i was injecting but i was too scared and never did. I was in the hospital for 5 days (again, karma). But on Monday (week after starting antis) my right glute swelled up and got puffy. Obv its cellulitis.
    Its odd that the first three i had no reaction but then the 4th and 5th i had a reaction. What did i do wrong... its clearly not the gear from what i believe since my first three went well. Maybe it got contaminated some where inbetween? I used clean needles the whole time and always alchol swabbed the tops of the vials and injection site. I followed everything as properly as i learned it.
    Im so mind blown cause i cant find a fourm on this. But i also cant get rid of the patches on both hip and glute.

Any ideas? I need real answers please, not BS or trolling.
    Btw im horrible at fourm posting so dont attack me for it.

Does boiling kill the bacteria and steralize it...? Ive been in contact with my supplier and they said not to boil it... but other fourms say it sterilizes it. Im in process of getting the BA % maybe cause it was that even though i dont think so. There is alot of possibilities that could have cause it but again no answers to single it out.

One thing i was thinking was to boil both vials... then draw up 2 separate injections 1cc of ea then test inject in in both quads to see which is giving me the reaction since i mix both in one syringe. Would that possibly work...??

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Perhaps you shouldn't mix them anymore. Maybe one is bad and maybe the bad one could be passed to the other? Sounds like you did everything right. Are the needles and pins from sterile packets, individually packaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Perhaps you shouldn't mix them anymore. Maybe one is bad and maybe the bad one could be passed to the other? Sounds like you did everything right. Are the needles and pins from sterile packets, individually packaged?
    Yea they are packaged with not tears or openings.... so thats what is werid.
    On a good note though the red patches are almost gone, literally gone away basically over night (kinda). But again i dont know what initially cause it and if i shouldnt try to inject again. I mean if i were to, ill seperate it.
    Lol still looking for possible answers. Lol

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What kept you in the hospital for 5 days?? That is a long time these days. Did they confirm it was an infection?
    Cellulitis is an infection and the only way it can occur is by means of bacteria. That's what an infection is. You can inject the same place 50 x with sterile technique and not get an infection. Would be helpful to know your diagnosis. Otherwise it could be a reaction to the oils or something in the gear.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you cleaning the top of the vials before drawing?
    Friend of mine got cellulitis last week, after healing from a black widow bite

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1048.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	753.3 KB 
ID:	170432

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    What kept you in the hospital for 5 days?? That is a long time these days. Did they confirm it was an infection?
    Cellulitis is an infection and the only way it can occur is by means of bacteria. That's what an infection is. You can inject the same place 50 x with sterile technique and not get an infection. Would be helpful to know your diagnosis. Otherwise it could be a reaction to the oils or something in the gear.
    I had a deep muscle infection in the left hip it was between the glute max and med. no where near super close to where i injected (glute... minor or what ever is on/near the hip). But the skin on the whole cheek was red and got a hive looking reaction. My roommate said it looked like a bruise with out the blue and yellow coloring. But the other side when i injected into the glute max did the exact same thing... hives same looking rash. It didnt go down till i got out of the hospital... but i also took a claritin (non drowsey) after i got out so i wonder if that helped also...? I honestly dont know its super weird. But to further on with why i was there for so long... the IV Antis werent getting rid of the redness and the drs were completely confused.... because i literally couldnt get the heart to tell them. I was scared s---less because this is my first cycle and i didnt want the lecture with it... i honestly hate being talked down to so another reason... and i cant trust drs (even though i should) on a personal level because ive had such s----y docs in the past. Went though three of them in a 2 months span... :/

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Are you cleaning the top of the vials before drawing?
    Friend of mine got cellulitis last week, after healing from a black widow bite

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1048.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	753.3 KB 
ID:	170432
    Yea i always do.. i actually soaked the crap out of the tops of them (let them dry) when i injected the 5th time cause my 4th had the red patch and i was scared to get it again.... but i got it again... lol

I also forgot to mention that it only happened after the 4th and 5th injection....? Lol

I think i may have figured it out (kinda).... the last two injections were slightly over the 2cc... i think it was 2.5... sadly one of the needles after using alcohol to wipe things down rubbed off the numbers and i was trying to determin the amount. I most likely injected too much and cause a bad reaction. The first three were slightly less than 2cc kinda one line under the 2cc mark....

Maybe that caused it...? Im trying this again tonight but 1cc in each quad (lord save me on leg day-- virgin muscles lol). Im going to try less than 1 cc in each quad.... lol im gonna cross my fingers i dont get the reaction... pray for me (or wish me luck hahaha--- im not religious). All i can say is im nervous as heck too cause i accidently got 20 gage needles thinking they were small (they literally arnt) but i could careless cause i was being prodded all week from the drs. Haha

20 gage aint anything to the needles i was getting stabbed with in the hospital hahaha.. Just injected. updates to come in the next few days. I did test on right deca on left... lets than 1cc of ea. If i get a reaction of hives redness etc ill just wait until my next set of gear to come in from a diff supplier.
    I did everything as steralized as possible so it should be the gear at this point. Clean needles. Cleaned the vial lids.... swabbed the injection site before and after (just to be extra sure) bandaids properly put on... i did it a little lower just because i have to see a dr about my hip crap... and an infectious disease dr. Lol

Update (8/31): no redness. Just injection pain. Still monitoring the sites. No injection redness. My legs are really white so if anything would appear it would be super noticable.
    Im keeping this updated just incase anyone has the same problems but cant figure out what is causing it. Im also keeping my supplier updated. I have to wait for day 4-5 cause that is when i had the redness and hives appear.

Update (9/1): Just extreme pain in the quads and a little joints in the knees easily solved by ibuprofen (reduces the pain in the quads). I started to get a little bit of red around the injection spot but im just still monitoring it.... im on day 2 after injection, so we will see. Maybe its bruised muscle...? i used 1.5 in needles so it was a deep injection.
    Im still trying to determine what is causing this. But im sure its the gear. Hm....
    More updates to come.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guess I'm a little amazed at the fact that you were hospitalized with deep infection for 5 days and are continuing to experiment to determine the cause. If it were me I would have scrapped all the gear if I couldn't determine which was contaminated and looked for a new source.
    You're sure you're using sterile technique on all injections? There are some good vids on that if not sure.
    Again, infection is caused by bacteria, it isn't the same as a "reaction" to the oils, BA, etc. If you're getting bacteria in the pin site it's either from the gear or the technique.

I guess I'm a little amazed at the fact that you were hospitalized with deep infection for 5 days and are continuing to experiment to determine the cause. If it were me I would have scrapped all the gear if I couldn't determine which was contaminated and looked for a new source.
    You're sure you're using sterile technique on all injections? There are some good vids on that if not sure.
    Again, infection is caused by bacteria, it isn't the same as a "reaction" to the oils, BA, etc. If you're getting bacteria in the pin site it's either from the gear or the technique.
    Always using the sterilest techniques... but i started using filters and i havent had a reaction. The person who i bought the gear from is replacing it for free while i have more coming from a different source. Kinda happy but again the filters work and i havent gotten anything. Ive injected 2 more times and again nothing. So i figured it out... even though im not entirely sure what the filters exactly do except getting rid of bad things lol. But what ever its doing is cleaning it perfectly.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHellman View Post
    Always using the sterilest techniques... but i started using filters and i havent had a reaction. The person who i bought the gear from is replacing it for free while i have more coming from a different source. Kinda happy but again the filters work and i havent gotten anything. Ive injected 2 more times and again nothing. So i figured it out... even though im not entirely sure what the filters exactly do except getting rid of bad things lol. But what ever its doing is cleaning it perfectly.
    There's about a million contaminants that it could be. I suppose you could have one of the filters analyzed to be certain, as there's really no other way to be sure.

busster is offline Associate Member
    I got cellulitis 3-4 weeks ago.... No apparent reason...dr said a bacteria was the culprit. Not sure how it happened tho... 2 weeks sulfa based antibiotics. Plus one week amoxicillin.... arm back to normal nearly.

Thread Information