Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Ghrp6 dosing confusion!! Please help

tim86 is offline New Member

Ghrp6 dosing confusion!! Please help

Hey folks,

I'm sure this issue has been answered several times but better safe than sorry...

I've got:

10mg vial of ghrp6 from peptidesciences
    2ml bacteriostatic water vial
    1ml insulin syringe.

I reconstituted the 10mg of ghrp6 with the 2ml bac water. Now when I draw up with my insulin syringe, how much should I pull out if I want a dose of 100mcg?

Please keep in mind that my syringe has 50 little hash marks on it, and with numbers on it from 10 to 100... example :
    ----10----20----30----40----50----60----70----80----90----100
    I'm assuming each hash mark is valued at 2.

How much should I draw up to reach 100mcg? So it's 2ml water in a 10mg vial of ghrp6 with a regular insulin syringe ( the orange ones)

Thank you for reading this and I would really appreciate any advice on this matter!!

Good luck to all!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tim86 View Post
    Hey folks,

I'm sure this issue has been answered several times but better safe than sorry...

I've got:

10mg vial of ghrp6 from peptidesciences
    2ml bacteriostatic water vial
    1ml insulin syringe.

I reconstituted the 10mg of ghrp6 with the 2ml bac water. Now when I draw up with my insulin syringe, how much should I pull out if I want a dose of 100mcg?

Please keep in mind that my syringe has 50 little hash marks on it, and with numbers on it from 10 to 100... example :
    ----10----20----30----40----50----60----70----80----90----100
    I'm assuming each hash mark is valued at 2.

How much should I draw up to reach 100mcg? So it's 2ml water in a 10mg vial of ghrp6 with a regular insulin syringe ( the orange ones)

Thank you for reading this and I would really appreciate any advice on this matter!!

Good luck to all!
    You have paid years worth of work in taxes for education but can't do basic math, congratulations but OK enough with that lol.

You now have a concentration of 5000mcg per ml. That's 50 mcg per unit on the slin pin. So you either draw it out extremely carefully to one fifth of the 10 mark of the slin pin or dilute your vial to your desired concentration.

Better safe than sorry...

Thanks for your input though.

However - if there's 5000mcg in the entire slin pin as you said, I should divide that by how many hash marks on the slin pin, which is 50 little hash marks. So the math would be 5000mcg divided by 50marks equals 100. Using your logic, each mark is 100mcg and not 50mcg.

Making the whole slin pin 100mcg x 50marks = 5000mcg

Correct me if I'm wrong, and thank you for your time!

Nope you didn't use my logic at all. The slin pins volume is 1ml while you said you had 2ml back water.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You'd go to .02, the second line on the barrel, for 100mcgs.
    tim86 likes this.

Actually, I stated from the beginning that I'm reconstituting with 2ml water, and that I've got a 1ml insulin syringe.

Regardless of miscommunication though, I'm still confused as to the math is still off.... if I've got 5000mcg in one entire slin syringe, would that not mean that's it's 5000mcg divided by 50 hash marks? Equaling to 100mxg per little hash mark.

So if it's the second line on the syringe it'll be 200mcg since each hash mark is calculated at 100mcg.

I think I'm confusing my self now

Quote Originally Posted by tim86 View Post
    Actually, I stated from the beginning that I'm reconstituting with 2ml water, and that I've got a 1ml insulin syringe.

Regardless of miscommunication though, I'm still confused as to the math is still off.... if I've got 5000mcg in one entire slin syringe, would that not mean that's it's 5000mcg divided by 50 hash marks? Equaling to 100mxg per little hash mark.

So if it's the second line on the syringe it'll be 200mcg since each hash mark is calculated at 100mcg.

I think I'm confusing my self now
    Depends on which hash mark. One tenth of the pin is 500mcg. One tenth is also 10 iu. 100mcg is then 2iu or one fifth of the 10 mark.

Reread this, sorry I must have confused you too.

But as I said in the last post, and as pt said, 100mcg is 1/50th of 5000mcg. So you want 1/50th of a ml. How many ticks that is depends on your slin pins markings. It's one fifth of each 10 mark. It is a very high concentration and hard to draw so little accurately. I use 30iu slin pins (0.3ml) which have markings for each iu.

Hey bro,

Sorry for the really late reply... internet is a bitch these days.

So yea, haha its all good, i figured that it can get a bit confusing even for experienced users...

Im currently finishing off my first week (31st august).
    Pinning 100mcg x3 daily (first thing in the morning an hour before breakfast - immediately right after my late afternoon workout - right before bed)

Im not sure as to what to feel or what to look out for in terms of changes to my regular routined lifestyle.
    The hunger isnt that intense as so many users have stated, claiming to be extremely nauseous and hypoglycemic or whatever, but for me not so much. Could it be because im already somewhat on the chubby side? i do have a bit of stomach fat circling around my belly button / waist area. But overall - im a 6"1 close to 200lbs on my heavy days and 197 on my rest days. My diet has always been a big one, so i never really had problems with eating or hunger so maybe thats why im not feeling the hunger aspect of it?

secondly and lastly (excuse the long rant) i feel great, as in general well bieng. Not feeling as tired during the day as i used to, sleep is somewhat better i guess - but not that significantly, and just feeling good. I have no idea if this is a placebo effect that im feeding my mind, either way, lifes good.

Do you use mod grf 1-29 with it? It is much weaker alone. If you check my threads started I have one from last year where I logged my peptide only use, one week isn't enough though.

Thread Information