Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member

Second Cycle Help

First of all I'm 24 yrs old. I'm 5'9" 190 lbs with about 20+% body fat (don't really know for sure, never measured it). I was thinking about this cycle and just needed some help tweaking it here and there:

Weeks 1-3 Dbol -15mg/day
    Equipoise -300mg/wk
    Decca-300mg/wk

Weeks 4-8 Equipoise-300mg/wk
    Decca-300mg/wk

Will have Nolvadex , Proviron , and Clomid on hand, maybe even HCG .
    Taking Dbol up front cause I read that EQ takes 3-4 weeks to kick in, not sure about Decca.

Questions: 1. When should use the Nolva and Proviron? I'm pretty sure that I am prone to Gyno so these are a must. I read that it should be used DURING a cycle and other people say AFTER a cycle. Which one?

2. Is it neccessary to pyramid my EQ and Decca from 250, 300, 350, 400, 350, 300, 300, 250, each?

3. Would 20mg/day of Nolva and 50 mg/day of Proviron be enough?

4. Is HCG necessary of I will be taking 100mg/day of Clomid for days 1-5 after cycle and 50 mg/day for days 6-10?

5. Is milk thistle necessary if only taking Dbol for 3 weeks?

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks Bros!!!!

custom fit is offline Member
    what are your goals?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have a pretty high BF%. What is your goal for this cycle? I would think you might want to concentrate on your diet for a little while and lower the BF before jumping on to the next cycle. I would replace the deca with a long acting test ester. I prefer to use anti-e's throughout a cycle and recovery. You have a good starting dosage for the Nolva and you can adjust as needed. You don't need to pyramid the EQ or deca and I would run them for at least ten weeks. HCG isn't necessary in my opinion although many feel it speeds up post cycle recovery. I would run the Clomid longer especially if you are going to use deca. I would use some kind of liver protectant they are cheap and worth the investment.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you should try loosing about 5%BF naturally before jumping into a cycle.
    The Blood pressure is a major concern.

I also feel you'll be ultimately dissapointed with the results if you cycle witha % that high. A reduction in BF will allow more gains to be made & show a lot more of those gains.

I'm giving my self 6 months to save up money for the gear and get used my diet and get my workout routine in order. My goals are to gain quality mass and try to shed as much fat as possible, then use a cutting cycle.

Also my body fat is just a guess I think I should go to the gym get it tested though

How much longer for the clomid and how long after cycle for nolvadex ?
    Some one on another thread said If you discontinue Nolva too soon you get full blown Gyno very quickly!!!!
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 07-10-2003 at 10:23 AM.

I saw a buddy of mine yesterday at the gym and he said I was no where near 20% bf. He said I was closer to 12-15 %. Any suggestions on the clomid and Nolvadex ?

Thread Information