Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Gyno and No Sex Drive

bigdevine is offline New Member

Gyno and No Sex Drive

Hi i am writing to ask for some advice. About a year ago i was really into weights and did a course of TMT (then,test,masteron ). It was great, i looked great until i got a gyno lump. Id never heard of it before and thought it was cancer at first. I went for a scan and found out i had a small tit... then i found out i should of used an AI anyway i stopped the cycle and felt like shit.

I never knew i needed to do a PCT because doctors never told me and neither did the fella i got my gear off. Lesson learned i should have done my research before jabbing myself with drugs... makes sense now am older.

Anyway, i still have a lump under my right nipple about 1cm round ball. I always thought it might go away but it never did. Also i lost my sex drive after the cycle and its never returned, everything still works but i just don't get that "want" to fuck.

So this time iv been trying to do my research but failing a bit. I found this post on here

"all-you-need-know-about-gyno" (can't post link but thats the thread name)

about getting rid of gyro but am not sure if i need to take testosterone while doing it or not. Also i am not able to find a solid answer on getting my sex drive back.

I was hoping somebody on here with more experience and knowledge can help me. I would really like my sex drive back and if possible my bitch tit to go.

Also am not sure in what order to do it.

So if you have the time id really appericate the advice so i don't end up making another mistake and ending up in a worse position than i am now.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First thing you need to do is get some blood work done, see what's going on. You may have low test, high estrogen, or some other issues. Post your results here, some of the guys here are really good at analyzing them

thanks for replying, i had feeling somebody would say that ha i think it would be a good idea to. The doctors round mine arnt the smartest cookies when it comes to this. Last time i went they said everything would go back to normal in time, i went back after a year and they said it was stress or depression, i don't feel i have either.

It would be good if i could go in and know what am asking for. If its not to much trouble could you or anyone who knows tell me what i exactly need to get blood tests for so i can press for it and make sure i get all the results i need for you guys.
    Last edited by bigdevine; 09-01-2017 at 05:26 PM.

szabla is offline New Member
    As for gyno, at this point the only option to get rid of it is through surgery. It's not the end of the world but it's going to cost some money.

When did you run your last cycle? More specifically, when was the last injection? You said you ran the cycle a year ago but can you be more specific?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Don't use letro and don't do a PCT without getting bloodwork first.

Raloxifene can be used to try and get rid of your gyno, if it doesn't then surgery is the answer.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    Blood work is a must, period. Be sure to ask for E2 (estradiol) and prolactin. Also, make sure they check Test, Free Test (bioavailability), LH, FSH, SHBG, DHT, DHEA, Vitamin D, and cortisol.

More than likely you will need casabar or Adex. But your body will level out over time. Worst case just have your doctor prescribe you Clomid so it is regulated. You might get moody but it should balance your hormones.

Surgery is more cosmetic imho. You are still not correcting the issue.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 09-04-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I agree with BB. Letro will tank your estrogen and you will be feeling even worse. Get blood work first and go from there.
    Last edited by Strongblood; 09-04-2017 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Rewrite.

Thanks everyone for commenting, its reassuring to see so much knowledge being shared.

Anyway iv read everyones suggestions and decided that ill get my bloods done first and then revisit to get suggestions on my next steps.

Also i looked at that Raloxifene, it looks really good for gyro but ill need to look into it more and wait for the bloods before i jump into something to fast an mess myself up worse.

thanks again, ill be back as soon as possible

p.s in regards to when was my last jab, it was that long ago i can't remember. when i said my last cycle was a year ago i meant over a year, tbh it was closer to 2 years ago.

XBeastModeX is offline New Member
    The reason why everyone (correctly) is telling you to get your blood work done is because your sex drive depends greatly on estrogen. Too little or too much and it will be low or non existent.

Some people have a greater libido when lower in the normal range, some in the middle, and some at the upper end of the "normal" range of the test.

Personally, my libido has more to do with my estrogen levels than testosterone levels .

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Don't use letro and don't do a PCT without getting bloodwork first.

Raloxifene can be used to try and get rid of your gyno, if it doesn't then surgery is the answer.
    Agreed! Get blood work done before you do anything, then you can treat it properly.

Thread Information