Hi Everyone,

This is my first Post to ask you all experienced guys related to my 2nd Steroid Cycle. For more info i would like to let you know that i have run my first Cycle With Test E 500mg + Boldenone 500 mg per week with 40 mg Anavar Daily. I got good results from my first cycle and gained 10-12lbs weight with good muscle mass.

As this forum is the best to take advise from all experienced and professionals. I would like to ask you i am planning for another cycle as its been almost 3 months simce i last injected.

So please advise if the below Cycle would be the great choice to add more lean mass and conditioning.

Week 1-8 Test-E 500mg Weekly
Week1-6 Dianabol 40-60mg Daily ( Need your suggestions on this)
Week1-8 Boldenone 500mg Weekly

However it seems similar to the previous cycle as only one drug is changed from Anavar to Dianabol , So in this case any suggestions from you all will be appreciated, Or will that be a great idea to keep anavar and replace dianabol with Anadrol for great strength and kick start to the cycle.

For PCT i have reviewed many posts on this Forum as some recommended to run AI along with your Cycle and some also suggest to have HCG on weekly basis along with your cycle and also what would be the great choice to add on PCT Clomid Or Nolvadex as some prefer Nolvadex over clomid for better results.

Will that be great idea to run AI(exmestane) 12.5 mg from day one to end of cycle to keep estrogen level in control and after that follow the PCT with Nolvadex .

One and last thing if i go for it is strong estrogenic and to save estro effects will go with AI 12.5g eod and if i replace with Anadrol then i believe i need to run something to prevent liver toxicity from it .

I would request you all to suggest and provide your inputs on this.