• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 2 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Cost for a Test E cycle

Speedy Smitty is offline New Member

Cost for a Test E cycle

Just curious what others pay for a basic Test E cycle... I am in Canada and using really good legit gear. The cost of my 12 week cycle (+4 weeks PCT) includes EVERYTHING. I don't need a line by line breakdown as I have done below, I wanted to illustrate that I included everything in my total cost.

Test E 500mg/week x 12 weeks (2-3 10ml viles)
    hCG 500iu/week x 12 weeks
    Arimidex @ 2.5mg every other day x 14 weeks
    Clomid 75/50/50/50 x 4 weeks
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 x 4 weeks
    N-Acetyl Cysteine 1000mg daily
    Approx 24 insulin syringe
    Approx 30 1.5" syringe
    Approx 30 18g needle only (extra needles and 18g needle only for mixing hCG)
    Alcohol wipes
    Bacteriostatic water
    2 x sterile viles for hCG

Total cost $1000.00 +/- Canadian dollars
    Last edited by Speedy Smitty; 09-06-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    1000 bucks is way too much in my opinion. the only thing I think you're missing (unless im reading it wrong) are smaller needles for injecting your gear. 26-29G and a safe needle container for your used syringes.
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

DasHellman is offline New Member
    Lol im currently using 20g needles (mistake on my part) but they arnt too bad.
    Just from seeing what ive paid for HCG , Nolva, syringes... alcohol swabs, bandaids, filters (to now play it safe) and Deca , test e/eq, im still paying around $500 (USD) max. But that was for a few weeks of deca and test so id say if it was a full cycle it would run around... well actually it would be around 6-7 hundred (450 total for the gear i believe..) and the rest is just the other stuff.

So id say ur probably overpaying but im not an expert. Hell i might be over paying. Lol

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 25g to pin personally, any smaller it takes too long IMO. and i go slow as it is.
    as for cost.... closer to half that OP IMO... specially for a basic test cycle.
    Speedy Smitty and TRA like this.

I second the 5-600 number.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    1000 bucks is way too much in my opinion. the only thing I think you're missing (unless im reading it wrong) are smaller needles for injecting your gear. 26-29G and a safe needle container for your used syringes.
    I guess it's a little confusing how I wrote it. I do have them in there...I use 1.5" 22ga syringe for injecting (my butt) and I purchase separate 18ga needle only to use for drawing up the Test E.

Thank you for your comments. It seems most of you think I should be around 50%-60% of what I'm paying. Any Canadians out there want to chime in? Is this an American vs Canadian thing? In general we Canadians pay more for stuff up here for a variety of reasons, weak Canadian Dollar compared to the green back, big country with not many people etc... wondering if that's the case or if it's a case of me getting ripped off?

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    well your getting it from a local guy right? hes just making his profit on the top

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You aren't using your AI correctly. The dose is asinine and the duration is too long.

He may have meant to type .25 and not 2.5 and why is the duration too long. shouldn't it be run for the full 12 weeks while on and then the 2 week gap before pct starts.

Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    2.5 MG of adex EOD? Dafuk?? its 0.25 or 2.5 loool
    Yes. It's a typo. .25

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You aren't using your AI correctly. The dose is asinine and the duration is too long.
    If you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

My 2 cycles have been done as per austinite's pinned article "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle"

Of note I felt like my first cycle went well. No issues during or post recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    well your getting it from a local guy right? hes just making his profit on the top
    I am getting it from a Canadian website. Am I allowed to mention it?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Smitty View Post
    Thank you for your comments. It seems most of you think I should be around 50%-60% of what I'm paying. Any Canadians out there want to chime in? Is this an American vs Canadian thing? In general we Canadians pay more for stuff up here for a variety of reasons, weak Canadian Dollar compared to the green back, big country with not many people etc... wondering if that's the case or if it's a case of me getting ripped off?
    Im talking local CAD ugl.. you are paying "gym prices" like going into GNC vs. doing research and ordering online IMO.
    yeah i see 200-300 for one 10ml of test, but i also see 60-100 for the same, all in country.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Im talking local CAD ugl.. you are paying "gym prices" like going into GNC vs. doing research and ordering online IMO.
    yeah i see 200-300 for one 10ml of test, but i also see 60-100 for the same, all in country.
    Fair enough, I hear ya.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Canadian here.
    Paying 65-75 per vial of test C.
    Probably on the pricy side.
    Newport, from a rep, not a website...

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I understand what you're saying however when I say my complete cycle cost approx $1000 Canadian dollars I have literally included the cost everything right down to the $5 for a package of alcohol wipes, mixing viles, all PCT, even the shipping costs...everything. Just as a point of reference, my cost on a 10ml bottle of Test E 250mg/ml by Teragon is $75.00 Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    what do you mean? shouldnt you run AI since day 1 untill pct starts???? why to long? you run AI while on cycle + the weeks/days you wait for pct
    I run it from week 1 to the end of cycle. and lower or higher dose if needed. you seem to be using it fine is its 0.25mg eod (some may need 0.5mg eod , but many are fine with 0.25mg eod)

Thread Information