Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ALIN
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Tbol

  1. #1
    charger69 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    861

    Tbol

    My last bulking cycle was the best so far (dbol /test/deca -50/600/750). I never plateaud for 16 weeks (dbol 5 weeks).
    I was talking with some guys and decided to try something new and replace dbol with tbol and lower the test with the theory of leaving the receptors for the deca. I just started tbol/test e/deca- 40/200/600. I also read that with tbol you do not need the same dosage.
    I have read many threads (most of them years ago) and there are numerous opinions on dosage and time on for tbol. I was planning on being on for 5 weeks.
    I am looking for something that matches the resulta of my last bulk.
    I am trying to see if there is still a wide array of dosage and time or if it is more uniform now. Please provide feedback based off of experience.

  2. #2
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    230
    Tbol doses seem all over the place. I guess it depends on how good your gear is. Im doing king of hearts tbol 60mg daily alongside test prop and i think its working. Its only been about 10 days but i feel stronger already. Time will tell. As for duration tbol comes on slower than dbol so im doing 6 weeks with 2400mg NAC daily. If you want you could pm me or bump the thread in another 2 weeks and I'll keep you updated.

  3. #3
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,836
    I've made great gains on 40mg daily, even as low as 20mg before. I see guys running it as high as 80-100mg but I think its
    unnecessary for your average recreational bodybuilder.
    PT1982 likes this.

  4. #4
    charger69 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    861
    there was one vet that recommended 100 mg of tbol. I will probably try 60. First week on 40 and everything seems fine.
    Does tbol increase apetite? Does it speed up your heart rate?
    I noticed that my appetite is increased and at times my heart beat is acceperated. Never had this on previous cycles.

  5. #5
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,421
    Tbol isn't going to match your results from the last time with dbol . I love tbol and I prefer the added mass from tbol over dbol. I'm not a fan of bloat. That's not to say I don't like dbol. I do. From what you said, it seems like you were extremely pleased with the last cycle. I'm wondering why you didn't repeat the same cycle? I know what my favorite blast is and I typically only run that cycle because I know what to expect and I like the results, so I have no reason to change it.

    *EDIT - And as far as dosing, Alin nailed it. Some run it at 100mgs daily, but it's not mandatory. I like it in the 40-60mg range. I wouldn't say 100mgs is a waste, or even too much. It's just not needed to get good results. You'll get noticeable results off even small doses, unlike anavar .
    Last edited by PT1982; 09-09-2017 at 12:06 PM.

  6. #6
    charger69 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    861
    I spoke with a number of people and they prefer low test with Deca . I'm not sure how much more time I am going to be competing so I am trying different approaches to see if I can gain an advantage. I also feel that the other cycles that I have planned can make up if this cycle does not provide what I am looking for.

  7. #7
    jstone is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Tbol isn't going to match your results from the last time with dbol . I love tbol and I prefer the added mass from tbol over dbol. I'm not a fan of bloat. That's not to say I don't like dbol. I do. From what you said, it seems like you were extremely pleased with the last cycle. I'm wondering why you didn't repeat the same cycle? I know what my favorite blast is and I typically only run that cycle because I know what to expect and I like the results, so I have no reason to change it.

    *EDIT - And as far as dosing, Alin nailed it. Some run it at 100mgs daily, but it's not mandatory. I like it in the 40-60mg range. I wouldn't say 100mgs is a waste, or even too much. It's just not needed to get good results. You'll get noticeable results off even small doses, unlike anavar.
    Good anavar will show results with 30-40mg. The problem is that 98% of the VAR is trash. Par pharmaceutical is unreal if you're lucky enough to get some. I got some from ischus about 2 years ago that was almost as good 40mg was all I needed. The only problem with the par pharmaceutical is the price, 60 10mg tabs per bottle, and going prices is 250-300$. Even though it's spendy I buy it every time it becomes available, and inhave the extra cash. I missed out on a few bottles about 3 months ago.
    PT1982 likes this.

  8. #8
    nate10's Avatar
    nate10 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    186
    Hmm keep us updated on how it kicks in , I'm going to be running a clean bulk cycle starting oct 1st.
    test 500 mg
    deca 400mg
    Tbol for 60mg first week then 70mg for 3 weeks. 1 month total.
    I'm also on the boat with not knowing a good dosage , because everything I read posts and these forums people go from 40-100mgs lol.
    Some say 40mg did wonders some say it wasn't until they upped it to 100mg that they started feeling it lol.

  9. #9
    charger69 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    Hmm keep us updated on how it kicks in , I'm going to be running a clean bulk cycle starting oct 1st.
    test 500 mg
    deca 400mg
    Tbol for 60mg first week then 70mg for 3 weeks. 1 month total.
    I'm also on the boat with not knowing a good dosage , because everything I read posts and these forums people go from 40-100mgs lol.
    Some say 40mg did wonders some say it wasn't until they upped it to 100mg that they started feeling it lol.
    Is there a reason for 4 weeks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    nate10's Avatar
    nate10 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    186
    Mostly because I only got enough to run those dosage at 4 weeks. Or I might switch and do 50mg for 5 weeks.
    Not sure yet though , but basically I only have 200 x 10mg tbol pills.

  11. #11
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,421
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Good anavar will show results with 30-40mg. The problem is that 98% of the VAR is trash. Par pharmaceutical is unreal if you're lucky enough to get some. I got some from ischus about 2 years ago that was almost as good 40mg was all I needed. The only problem with the par pharmaceutical is the price, 60 10mg tabs per bottle, and going prices is 250-300$. Even though it's spendy I buy it every time it becomes available, and inhave the extra cash. I missed out on a few bottles about 3 months ago.
    Good anavar only needs run at that dose anyways. I was talking about the 10-20mg range that Alin was talking about with tbol, which it will show results on. Anavar, pharma or not, won't give any noticeable results in that range. Its dang good for healing cuts and scrapes at that dose though. Lol

  12. #12
    jstone is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Good anavar only needs run at that dose anyways. I was talking about the 10-20mg range that Alin was talking about with tbol, which it will show results on. Anavar, pharma or not, won't give any noticeable results in that range. Its dang good for healing cuts and scrapes at that dose though. Lol
    There's only a couple orals I think are ok in the 10-20mg range, and that's halo, and superdrol. I don't like going over 10mg with superdrol for more than a few days. If sd didn't make me feel like shit it would be great I have some, and it just sits there every once in a while 5mg pre workout for a heavy day is all.
    PT1982 likes this.

  13. #13
    charger69 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    861
    I have been on a week and I am gradually gaining weight however my vascularity has gone to a different level. I was not expecting this. Is this from the tbol or is it something else? I would not expect a change in 1 week.

  14. #14
    nate10's Avatar
    nate10 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I have been on a week and I am gradually gaining weight however my vascularity has gone to a different level. I was not expecting this. Is this from the tbol or is it something else? I would not expect a change in 1 week.
    How many MGS a day you doing so far?

  15. #15
    charger69 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    How many MGS a day you doing so far?
    I was on 40 mg. I upped it Monday to 60


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •