Go Time is offline Associate Member

Help With HGH usage!!

I just got in 2 kits of the Eurotech, Inc. HGH. It has six 7mg Somaject vials along with 2 sterile water vials for reconstitution. My questions are as follows: Dose- My friend and I are taking 5-6 IUs twice daily for a daily dose of 10-12 IUs. We are not stacking it with anything else on purpose. We are just looking to beat genetics and lean out some. It seems every year we bulk up, we lose all of our muscle in our lean down phase, so we are giving this a try. Any responses on dose would be very helpful.
    Also, we got it from a reliable physician friend of ours, however he had to order to be shipped from Europe. I am wandering if it could have gotten damaged on the ride over, since it wasn't refigerated until we got it. I might just be being paranoid, but any response would be helpful.

Also, when we are refering to IUs of HGH are we referring to the total IUs of actual Somatropin being injected or the combination of the HGH and the sterilized water.

My stats are 4 years training, 6'2, 216 lbs, 14%bf. I have been as low as 6%bf, but had to go down to 198lbs to do it. This is the purpose of the HGH. I plan on staying on for 3-4 months.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the your first use of chemical enhancements?? Unless you are a hardcore cycle veteran, 10-12 iu's daily of GH is a MEGA dose if I'm recalling all my research on the suject correctly. I've heard of pro dosages not quite that high (though those anecdotal reports are always suspect). Still......

sigrabbit is offline Member
    There seems to be quite a few posts about the viability and dosage of HGH lately. Is there a FAQ post somewhere?

Based on the posts on this board, HGH should be taken at 4-6IU per day for a time period that exceeds three months.
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 07-17-2003 at 07:02 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, 10-12iu's a day is way to much for a first time user or even an experienced user. The recommended dose is between 4-6 TOTAL iu's a day. You will get some serious sides if you continue with that much per day. Do you also realize its a long term deal. Usually takes up to 3 months to see any results and you will need more than just 2 kits. Usually 3 kits per person.

If I take 4-6 IUs daily then 2 kits will last me 4 months. So 2 kits should be plenty to see some good results. Anyone have any personal use with HGH. I see a lot of posts, and trust me I have read every thread in this forum before I made this post, but it seemed that most people's opinions were not due to persoanl experience. Don't get me wrong I value alll of you guys opinions and I am going to cut the dose to 6 IUs daily, but like I said My 2 kits should then last me at least 4 months.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, 10-12iu's a day is way to much for a first time user or even an experienced user. The recommended dose is between 4-6 TOTAL iu's a day.
    Agreed 4-6iu's per day is the "norm". I'm no expert (yet) but I've read and been told that it should be run at least 16 weeks.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Cold, if you don't mind my asking, ball park, what's that stuff cost per kit?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on the brand, it can run anywhere from 500.00 on up to 1,000.00. Its expensive. No flame bro, but if you read every post in this forum, I don't think anyone of them is saying to do 10-12iu's a day. I am on my 2nd week of it and I plan on starting with 2 iu's ED for at least 4-6months. I will probably up the dose to 4iu's after a month. Best of luck!!!!

Also, when we are refering to IUs of HGH are we referring to the total IUs of actual Somatropin being injected or the combination of the HGH and the sterilized water.

I asked this question in an earlier response and no one had an answer to it...

Thread Information