Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: First cycle thoughts

asgeorgiev is offline New Member

First cycle thoughts

Hello everyone,

Been lurking in the forum for sometime and seriously believe the time for my first cycle has come.

Here is some info/stats about me:

- Almost 27 years old.
    - 6.2 tall
    - 192 pounds
    - Around 12% bodyfat
    - Working out for 8+ years currently 2 days on, 1 day off
    - Eating around 3500++ kcal
    - My meals consist of the following but not limited to:
    -protein sources: about 800-1000 grams of meat (measured raw) per day (beef, pork tenderloin, fish), 10 whole eggs, cottage cheese, whey protein (rarely)
    -carb sources: basmati rice about 150 grams (raw) per day, oatmeal, chia seeds, fruit, various vegetables.
    -fat sources: Raw nuts (almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds), coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil /all are extra virgin and cold pressed only, cacao nibs, avocados.
    -supplements: Omega 3 - four grams per day, glucosamine sulphate 1.5 grams pred day, ZMA, BCAA.

- Pictures: in the attachments

I have been doing research for the past 2 months and have come to the following outline for my first cycle (I plan on starting it on 1st of November if my initial bloodwork is okay)

The compound of choice will be Omnadren 250 for 10 weeks (I can find pharma quality, otherwise would have chosen test e)
    Dosage will be 300 mg/w, weeks 1-10, will inject 150 mg every 3.5 days.
    AI - will run Aromasin at 12.5 mg ed from the start and will do bloodwork after 2 weeks to see my estrogen levels and will make an adjustment if needed (will try to keep the estrogen in a healthy range throughout the entire cycle). Aromasin will be used until the end of the PCT.
    PCT will start 18 days after the last omna shot. PCT will consist of Clomid: 50, 50, 25, 25 | Nolvadex : 40, 40, 20, 20 | Aromasin at whatever the sufficient dosage to keep my estrogen in range is.
    Bloodwork: Before cycle, Only estrogen 2 weeks into the cycle, Full mid cycle bloodwork after week 5 or 6. Full post cycle bloodwork 4 weeks after pct.
    HCG ??? My doubts come here. Currently I think of using HCG at the end of my cycle (the last 4 weeks only) at probably 250 ui 2 times a week. Will NOT include HCG in my PCT.

During the cycle I will workout about 5 times a week, will do cardio 3 times a week and will take omega 3, and some support for the liver and heart.

I hope I am not missing on something, if so - please correct me. Any help will be much appreciated. What do you guys suggest about the HCG (I seem to come to the most contradicting info regarding HCG and it's really confusing me).

Best regards, A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle thoughts-1.jpg   First cycle thoughts-3.jpg   First cycle thoughts-2.jpg  

hCG on cycle up to PCT start....
    250ius 2x per week

Thanks for the advice, would you care to elaborate on why it's better to use it throughout the entire cycle + the time between the cycle and PCT? What is the point in stimulating the testes during the whole time? Is it going to be easier for them to return to their normal function or something else?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Thanks for the thread. So for a dose of 300mg omna per week would 2x250 iu be ideal or a smaller amount should be administered?

300mg shuts you down just like 500mg shuts you down.
    Doesn't matter the size of the cycle, use 2x250iu a week

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    300mg shuts you down just like 500mg shuts you down.
    Doesn't matter the size of the cycle, use 2x250iu a week
    Makes sense, and when is the final shot of hCG to be administered? the day before PCT start or earlier?

day before PCT

Great, thanks for the replies. What about Aromasin ? When is the earliest point in the cycle that will be okay to check my estrogen levels and see if I need to adjust my dosage (will start with 12.5 mg ED since day 1). Also I intend on using it up until the end of the PCT - weeks 1-10 + weeks between last shot and PCT start + PCT, that is okay right? And last question for now - will the following PCT be good enough for such a cycle: Clomid: 50, 50, 25, 25. Nolvadex : 40, 40, 20, 20. Aromasin: 12.5mg ed.

Thanks in advance guys.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit the diet section have them check out your diet and hit the squat rack!
    charger69 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No need to run your ai during PCT.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

abhijit38 is offline New Member
    i goning to start a bulking cycle this is my first cycle so i do not want to make it complicated some people suggest me run old school deca dbol test combination there is no dought in that . this is great combination for putting mass.. but i want to keep things simple .. in my first cycle
    week 1-6 dbol 30 mg day
    week 1-12 test e 500 mg week
    week 11-14 hcg 1000iu per week
    week 15-18 clomid 50/50/25/25 with nolva 40/20/20/10.
    i use aromasin 12.5 or .5 eod from week 2 - 12
    have liver kidney and fish oil for protection
    questions
    1 i do not like pining can i do 500 mg at once per week . of test e in this cycle ?
    2 how much i expect from this cycle or it is better to i stack 400 mg deca in it ...?
    3 should i have to have run hcg on this or clomid and nolva make jobs done?

Thread Information