Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: 4 year Break for AAS - 1st Cycle Back

BigB04 is offline New Member

4 year Break for AAS - 1st Cycle Back

Ok guys so I hate to make yet another 1st cycle thread but I figured it might be best to get the questions I have yet out in 1 spot.

Ive cycled a hand full of times in the past, nothing crazy just Test E and Test P/NPP. Also played around with Anavar a little.

Length of Cycle -
    This is my first debate, stop as short as 12 weeks or go as long as 16, after reading my cycle im curious to hearing everyones thoughts and reasoning.

Cycle
    Test E 250mg - twice a week
    DBol - 40mg ED first 4 to 6 weeks
    Arimidex - .5 EOD
    Tren Ace ? Im really leaning towards giving tren a shot for the first time. I know this would be an EOD pin instead of going with Tren Enan to match up with my Test, but not knowing how my body will handle it makes me learn towards Ace.

PCT
    4 weeks Nolva / Clomid

Stats
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 205
    Lifting for 7 years
    Body Fat: Giving a percentage would be a guess, you can see a decent outline of a 6pack just not the inner lines.
    I eat pretty clean and 5 meals a day

I have a Feeling some will tell me not to hit tren yet but im curious to hear and the reasoning behind it and also if Caber or anything like that should be taken along with the tren, thanks for your input guys.

You have not cycled in 4 years so there is absolutely no reason for tren .
    (after 4 years clean your body is no way past its potential so save the strongest steroid for another date.)
    I would not add 2 new steroids that you have never tried before in one cycle. tren and dbol
    I would run hCG on cycle up until PCT at 250ius 2x per week.

I would run just 500mg of test.
    If you are stubborn then I would rather you run the dbol then the tren.
    I would run the cycle for 12 weeks and only go longer if you are still making gains.
    The longer the cycle the harder the recovery.
    ghettoboyd, TRA, songdog and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You have not cycled in 4 years so there is absolutely no reason for tren .
    (after 4 years clean your body is no way past its potential so save the strongest steroid for another date.)
    I would not add 2 new steroids that you have never tried before in one cycle. tren and dbol
    I would run hCG on cycle up until PCT at 250ius 2x per week.

I would run just 500mg of test.
    If you are stubborn then I would rather you run the dbol then the tren.
    I would run the cycle for 12 weeks and only go longer if you are still making gains.
    The longer the cycle the harder the recovery.
    Im a little stubborn... LoL. I was just thinking Dbol to help jump start the gains? Good catch on the HCG I forgot to add it above

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When are you pulling labs?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    When are you pulling labs?
    I will probably be flamed for the answer, but I didnt plan on it. I never did in past cycles because walking into the doc office and telling her I need to have my blood tested because im doing steroids probably wouldnt go over to well, I dont have a relationship with my doctor like that

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB04 View Post
    I will probably be flamed for the answer, but I didnt plan on it. I never did in past cycles because walking into the doc office and telling her I need to have my blood tested because im doing steroids probably wouldnt go over to well, I dont have a relationship with my doctor like that
    I don't think you'll be flamed, it's just most of the forum is concerned with safety and well being. You don't have to order labs from your doctor or disclose AAS use. There are a number of private labs you can order from online and you pay up front, generate an order you print out and designate a local lab. The results are confidential and are reported only to you.
    I would seriously consider it!

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I don't think you'll be flamed, it's just most of the forum is concerned with safety and well being. You don't have to order labs from your doctor or disclose AAS use. There are a number of private labs you can order from online and you pay up front, generate an order you print out and designate a local lab. The results are confidential and are reported only to you.
    I would seriously consider it!
    Are you in the US? How would I get more info about these?

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB04 View Post
    Are you in the US? How would I get more info about these?
    Check out privatemdlabs dot com, and I think there is another discounted labs or something...others may weigh in with alternative but I am familiar with this one. It should tell you on the website if you can order in your state.

Thread Information