Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small

Thread: First Testosterone cycle for male (Guide needed)

pksc is offline Junior Member

First Testosterone cycle for male (Guide needed)

Hi Buddies, this is my second post on this forum.

First of all I have already gone through "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    " by Austinite and therefor need final suggestion from experienced person(male only).

I have lost 6.5kgs(~14.33lbs) in last 20 days, I took 12mg of Albuterol and 1mg Ketotifen for 15 days,
    So now I believe I have ~15% body fat and want to start testosterone 250mg(per week) cycle along with 12-16mg Albuterol(daily).

Male, 21.

So Here is my Plan: for 12 weeks cycle
    >250mg sustanon once a week. (12 weeks)
    >Arimidex (AI) 0.25mg every second day(Do I need to take this? I am male) (14 weeks)
    >HCG 250IU every 4th day(Do I need to take this? I am male) (12 weeks)(Available dose in my country is 2000IU/ml minimum, So how can I break dose into 250IU?)
    >4mg Albuterol(3/4 times a day) (12 weeks)
    >1mg Ketotifen(1 time a day) (12 weeks)
    >600mg N-Acetyl Cysteine(are Acetylcysteine and N-Acetyl cysteine are same? Because N-Acetyl Cysteine in not available in any pharmacy store)

2 weeks break(HCG, Testosterone)

PCT: 4weeks
    Clomifene - 75/50/50/50
    Tamoxifen - 40/20/20/20

Diet:
    25g supplement protein(3-4 times a day)
    40-50g daily food protein
    Possibly lowest Carbohydrate(only from 100-300g wheat, 100-200g rice and 1-1.5L milk[1.5% fat])
    2-5% Fat from oil/dairy products and daily foods.

Let me know if I need to make any changes. Please let me know male also need to take AI as it for female imo.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Testosterone cycle for male (Guide needed)-capture.jpg  
    Last edited by pksc; 09-13-2017 at 08:42 AM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pksc View Post
    Guys please this post has been attached in image as I don't have 25 post count.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	261 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	170520

Please anyone who have 25+ post count, repost this in reply of this thread.

Thanks
    Or you could just re-type out the attatchment
    hollowedzeus likes this.

post by error
    Last edited by pksc; 09-13-2017 at 08:42 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please post your full macro's

Protein 75g
    Fat 10g
    Carbohydrates ?

Also your height and weight.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

This dude is only 21.........

You have also lost 14lbs in 20 days, something is wrong there.
    Last edited by Mr. Small; 09-13-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Nothing is wrong here, read my first thread, and yes I have lost exact 6.5kgs in 20 days, now I am 60kgs, before alb cycle, I was 66.5kgs

macro's?

5.5", 60kgs/132lbs.

Don't want to get bulky, just want to make myself fit and strong in first cycle, therefore prefer I am planning for 250mg/week

Protein from supplement: 75-100g
    Protein from food : ~30-50g
    Fat from food/milk : 10-15g
    Carb from food/milk : 30-50g

So you are eating just over 1000 cals, is that right?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Ok, your same height as me and 5kg (12 lbs lighter.

The weight you dropped off that quick was mostly water. Some fat, but a lot of water.one day of moderate carbs and that weight will come right back.

Trust me I can "starve" myself (1300 cals or less) and loose according to scale about a pound a day. One bowl of cereal and a waffle and it comes right back.

Either way. Let you weight loss stabilize and become the norm, if you can maintain that new weight for a 2 week period its true loss. Crashing for a few weeks to "make weight" for steroids use is backwards logic. Because its not permanent, and as soon as those long and short esters get to aromatizing that 6 kg and then some will literally come back in minutes.

Now on to your cycle

250mg per week is not any less suppressive or more safe than the gold standard 500mg. If you shut down, might as well get those super levels needed and sought after for a real cycle.

Your 250mg is just going to put you slightly above a range of normal. Still going to require all,the same hcg , Adex, pct as a 500mg cycle.

For your hcg, at 2000iu/ml, 12.5 units on a slin pin is 250iu.

Drop the albuterol.

Now my true recommendation is exersise and train for a few years and then condider aas.

The goals you mentioned are 100% achievable without steroids. In fact after steroids you will emerge slightly less healthy, even if its .5% less healthy than pre cycle they do and will take their toll. Pay to play is the motto. And they will take their payment in the form of HPTA suppression, hormonal imbalance, lipids, testicles.

Aas isn't a magic potion. Its used to break past a natural sticking point that isn't able to be done with what god dealt you in regards to hormones.

Hope this makes sense brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    So you are eating just over 1000 cals, is that right?
    Less than 900cals I think if we take the upper end of his ranges. He eats less than a 5 year old.

OP post a photo of yourself please, food is the issue here and steroids should be the last thing on your mind.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes, during cycle, my diet was less then a 5 years old child, I was only depend milk and cereals like oats. nothing else, I don't know how much calorie 100ml milk and few spoon oats contains, but that was my meal which I only takes 2 times a day, as during alb cycle I was suffering from common fever, So I was also taking ORS solutions 2-3L per day.

Look for my first thread, there I have posted my photo before cycle(sorry, I can't post link), for present photo, just there is no belly there, and I can visually feel my first two abs

If 250mg is not going to make change, then I can switch to 500mg

to- couchlockd

Trust me I can "starve" myself (1300 cals or less) and loose according to scale about a pound a day. One bowl of cereal and a waffle and it comes right back.
    Yup, this is what I did to loss my weight. And honestly I am still maintaining 60-62kgs(weight varies some time because of my diet) even after a month of cycle. And I really lost my belly, hips and thigh fat, before cycle my waist was above 32"(and I always felt 32 size is small for me, but now I can't wear my old pants without belt).

>600mg N-Acetyl Cysteine(are Acetylcysteine and N-Acetyl cysteine are same? Because N-Acetyl Cysteine in not available in any pharmacy store) ????????

>How to break 2000/5000/10000iu hcg to 250iu????
    Last edited by pksc; 09-14-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    You're in for some serious trouble if you know nothing about maintaining a proper diet.

Your still starving off yourself. You need to not be thick headed and listen

Man, you should be shooting for 2500 cals per day dude, with between 150 to 200 gm of protein.

The photo you posted isn't enough to go on, you look bloated and like you don't lift.

Forget the steroids they will do you more harm than good.

Read the stickies in the nutrition section and come up with a plan to gain.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information