• 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: New cycle.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

New cycle.

Well folks,i'm about to embark on my next blast.
    It's going to be a deca /test cycle,as these are what i used last time.
    I have all my ancillaries prepared,had my bloods plus a hormone panel done recently,and everything
    seems to be in order.
    My last cycle (first) finished mid april,so i think i'm ready.I gained some good stength,and a little size,
    and hardened up,with some reasonable definition.It was what i imagine most would consider a mild cycle,
    so this time i would like to see where i can get with a moderate dose.
    I was intending to use 600 test plus 600 deca,after listening to someone who knows the game really well.
    The deca,i intended to use for 12 weeks,and the test for fourteen.
    Any views on this are welcome. Thanks.

PS. I'm thinking of giving blood,as most think it's a good idea.
    Forgive my ignorance,but should i give during,or after blast,and does the transfusion service accept it
    if you've been using gear?
    Thanks again.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    That would be 1200mg of juice per week on a second cycle. Bit over the top really. 600mg of test would be enough for second cycle, never mind the Deca too.

You don't mention Arimedex, HCG or a PCT at all.
    songdog and NACH3 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree you don't need a 19Nor on your 2nd cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What ancillaries do you have? AI DA? HCG on cycle? PCT includes what?

Also agree that your deca dose for a second cycle is high - you could get the same effect on 3-400mgs(tops) with the deca! Remember less is more and grow into your cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    That would be 1200mg of juice per week on a second cycle. Bit over the top really. 600mg of test would be enough for second cycle, never mind the Deca too.

You don't mention Arimedex, HCG or a PCT at all.
    It appears you haven't read my previous posts.If you had,then you would realise i have everything needed for a successful cycle.
    I use the information i've found on here to govern that.When i did my first cycle,i used hcg after more knowledgeable members advised me i should.
    I also did the correct (as far as it says on here)pct with tamoxifen /clomid.
    Bearing in mind,i'm fifty years old,and reasonably intelligent,i expect others to guess i'll be doing pct,i just don't think it is necessary to mention it every time
    one does a cycle.
    Not only that,i also have caber hcg and arimidex ,as i've already mentioned.
    My first cycle included deca at 200 mcg's per week,and i liked the effect it had on my joints.I have arthritis,and it helped me tremendously.
    You may well be correct,in saying it's a lot for a second cycle,but i'm going to use deca regardless.That is why i procured all necessary ancillaries.
    I may well alter the doses a little,but i am confident i will see good results from these two compounds. I have tren too,but after listening to others on
    here,i'm leaving it alone for now. Anyway,thanks for your views.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What ancillaries do you have? AI DA? HCG on cycle? PCT includes what?

Also agree that your deca dose for a second cycle is high - you could get the same effect on 3-400mgs(tops) with the deca! Remember less is more and grow into your cycles
    As i've mentioned,everything is in order,and i'm considering lowering the deca dose slightly. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree you don't need a 19Nor on your 2nd cycle.
    Sorry dog,but i think i do,as i've used it first time around,and like i said,it helped my joints no end.
    It's also just about the most popular stack with test and dbol ,but i'm not keen on using orals,as i'd
    prefer not to put any stress on my liver.
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Sorry dog,but i think i do,as i've used it first time around,and like i said,it helped my joints no end.
    It's also just about the most popular stack with test and dbol ,but i'm not keen on using orals,as i'd
    prefer not to put any stress on my liver.
    Yeah us old guys due have some joint issues
    NACH3 and Nogbad the bad like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad your holding back the tren ..test/deca tried and true and a lot easier on your body..I agree with others in that 400 mg deca should suffice..most important thing is diet..literally 75 percent of the battle is diet..so more importantly since you seem to got the gear down is what's your diet like?you clean bulking?if so please use this time before you start to monitor your caloric intake and adjust accordingly..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Glad your holding back the tren..test/deca tried and true and a lot easier on your body..I agree with others in that 400 mg deca should suffice..most important thing is diet..literally 75 percent of the battle is diet..so more importantly since you seem to got the gear down is what's your diet like?you clean bulking?if so please use this time before you start to monitor your caloric intake and adjust accordingly..
    I am going to give the dose ratio some more
    thought,as there are many conflicting views regarding it. I've read many saying keep the test at a lower trt type dose,and let the deca do the work.
    Apparently,this can reduce sides,but it isn't set in stone,as we can all react differently to whatever dose.
    I do agree 100%,regards the diet,and didn't have it 'dialled in',first time around.I'm a reasonably clean and healthy eater to begin with,most of my intake
    based around chicken,tuna,mackerel,potatoes,rice and yoghurt,it's just i didn't quite get the balance of proteins/carbs/fats,nailed on.
    I do know i wasn't consuming enough calories overall,as i'm not someone who loves eating,i'd rather be doing something else.
    What i did notice about myself first cycle,is i looked and felt better,enough to realise it would be worth doing again,but properly.
    It isn't cheap anyway,so why waste money doing it half arsed.If you learn lessons from your mistakes,as you go,then you're going in the right direction.
    Appreciate your views.
    KINGKONG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    thought,as there are many conflicting views regarding it. I've read many saying keep the test at a lower trt type dose,and let the deca do the work.
    Apparently,this can reduce sides,but it isn't set in stone,as we can all react differently to whatever dose.
    I do agree 100%,regards the diet,and didn't have it 'dialled in',first time around.I'm a reasonably clean and healthy eater to begin with,most of my intake
    based around chicken,tuna,mackerel,potatoes,rice and yoghurt,it's just i didn't quite get the balance of proteins/carbs/fats,nailed on.
    I do know i wasn't consuming enough calories overall,as i'm not someone who loves eating,i'd rather be doing something else.
    What i did notice about myself first cycle,is i looked and felt better,enough to realise it would be worth doing again,but properly.
    It isn't cheap anyway,so why waste money doing it half arsed.If you learn lessons from your mistakes,as you go,then you're going in the right direction.
    Appreciate your views.
    I agree there are many different views on dosages and how to run your test... I've always liked to run my test higher but that depends if your gonna bulk or cut as well - personally I'd never just run a TRT dose with deca as it's been said to cause a lil problem with libido if test isn't high enough I'm not saying one had to run 500mgs+ but st least 300wkly imho... I like your set up just think you'll get just as much out of 400-450 than 600mgs wkly on your second cycle ya know....
    KINGKONG likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Appreciate your views.
    I like to run my test higher always except with tren ..low dose test and moderate to high dose tren leaves me looking dry and hard with no sexual sides..that's my body,others are diff..
    NACH3 likes this.

Glad your holding back the tren..test/deca tried and true and a lot easier on your body..I agree with others in that 400 mg deca should suffice..most important thing is diet..literally 75 percent of the battle is diet..so more importantly since you seem to got the gear down is what's your diet like?you clean bulking?if so please use this time before you start to monitor your caloric intake and adjust accordingly..
    Gonna try to do as clean a bulk as possible.I don't really want to pile on the pounds,then try to cut for definition.
    I'd prefer to keep what definition i have,and improve on it. I'm expecting it to be difficult,because you get cravings when you cut all the shit out,
    but there's very little worth having that comes easy.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I like to run my test higher always except with tren..low dose test and moderate to high dose tren leaves me looking dry and hard with no sexual sides..that's my body,others are diff..
    If I'm runnin a SBC(6wks seems perfect for me) w/prop ace and an oral like drol I will run higher doses but I've had to learn my body in and out and that's after being on TRT for a few yrs with some experience obviously but love higher test with everything except if I'm cutting I'll keep it moderate I don't hold much water with prop at all
    KINGKONG likes this.

Thread Information