• 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 5 Post By clarky.
  • 2 Post By Meza1998
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Please help!

Meza1998 is offline New Member

Exclamation Please help!

Before the trolls just comment saying I'm too young I am very aware of that. I done my second cycle and I am 18 years old. I ran tren and eq for 12 weeks then tren and test for 8 weeks. I was doing a cut during this time. My weight went from 94kg to 69kg and I was shredded and looked bigger. Anyway, I regret doing the cycle and I do not plan on using again until I am at least 25. I got my blood work done and received the results yesterday. I done a full pct of clomid, tamoxifen and hcg . The blood results checked everything including liver, kidneys etc. Thankfully everything was perfect apart from my test levels which were 5.7. The normal range is 10.0-36.0. Im worried now as my sex drive is really low but I feel as if it is going up slowly by the week. Has anyone had the same issue and if so is there anything to get the levels back up to normal again? Thank you for the help

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Edited nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Edited nvm
    What?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What PCT dosages did you do and when did it end?

Tren is an HTPA killer and you should have run HcG during your cycle not during PCT.

Whoever advised you on this needs to join here to learn how to not damage people.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What PCT dosages did you do and when did it end?

Tren is an HTPA killer and you should have run HcG during your cycle not during PCT.

Whoever advised you on this needs to join here to learn how to not damage people.
    Thank you for your reply! Okay so I done clomid 150mg first and second week. 100mg third and fourth week and then 50mg week 5.
    I done tamoxifen at 40mg for the first 3 weeks and then 20mg for the last 3 weeks. HCG was used at 0.3ml Monday and Thursday for 20 days.

How long ago did it end and when did you get the bloodwork?

Can you post a photo of the complete bloodwork.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

How long ago did it end and when did you get the bloodwork?

Can you post a photo of the complete bloodwork.
    I sure can, I got my bloodworm done 2 weeks after my pct ended.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	170523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	170522
    Last edited by Meza1998; 09-13-2017 at 12:42 PM.

That was everything I was tested for.
    Last edited by Meza1998; 09-13-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meza1998 View Post
    Thank you for your reply! Okay so I done clomid 150mg first and second week. 100mg third and fourth week and then 50mg week 5.
    I done tamoxifen at 40mg for the first 3 weeks and then 20mg for the last 3 weeks. HCG was used at 0.3ml Monday and Thursday for 20 days.
    when did you do the hCG ??

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    when did you do the hCG??
    I started my full pct including hcg 2 weeks after my last shot.

Wait another 6 weeks after that bloodwork and get some more. 2 weeks is not enough time. Recovery may take many months after running tren but it's possible you won't fully recover at all.

No pre cycle bloodwork?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ZoomyR6 is offline Junior Member
    How many times a week were you pinning on that 12 week cycle?
    Did you get used to it since you will be probably pinning 1x/week for the next 60 years on TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomyR6 View Post
    Did you get used to it since you will be probably pinning 1x/week for the next 60 years on TRT?
    no need to be a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    no need to be a jerk.
    Oh right. I forgot I need to be a vet or have 1,000+ posts for comments like that.
    My apologies.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Oh right. I forgot I need to be a vet or have 1,000+ posts for comments like that.
    My apologies.
    The guy came here for some help, so unless you can say something that is helpful to him don't say anything.
    Red Bastard, TRA, Meza1998 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    The guy came here for some help, so unless you can say something that is helpful to him don't say anything.
    You're right.

OP, don't do steriods at 18...

Wait another 6 weeks after that bloodwork and get some more. 2 weeks is not enough time. Recovery may take many months after running tren but it's possible you won't fully recover at all.

No pre cycle bloodwork?
    No unfortunately I was stupid enough not to get pre cycle blood work. What are the chances of me recovering do you think? the doc said my lh and fsh levels are up meaning that they are ready to send signals to produce the test and get me up back to normal. I honestly do regret doing the cycle but I just want to go back to normal and stay there for now. I appreciate your help!

Is there anything I can do apart from wait and see?

I was asking for help buddy, don't remember asking for a fortune teller. If you have nothing productive and helpful to say please keep your negativity to yourself.

You're right.

OP, don't do steriods at 18...
    Yeah I have learned my lesson but all I want is help from experienced people thats all so I can go back to being a normal teen with normal hormone levels. Im sure when you were my age you did stuff you shouldn't of been doing as well. At the end of the day, we are all human and mistakes happen all we can do is learn and put it in the past.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is there anything I can do apart from wait and see?
    Did you see the last reply by Back In Black?

Good luck, keep posting up and listen to the vets. They have more knowledge regarding AAS and recovery than doctors, trust me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Did you see the last reply by Back In Black?

Good luck, keep posting up and listen to the vets. They have more knowledge regarding AAS and recovery than doctors, trust me on this.
    So do you not think I will recover fully? My coach who has been using AAS for several years and was the guy who guided me through this even though he was completely against it at my age. He said that he would be surprised if I didn't recover in a month or two. The thing is, I done my full pct and everything was good. My sex drive increases each week slightly and I have no trouble getting it up down there few weeks back it was difficult to keep it up but now I haven't had an issue. Also, on cycle my dosages were not sky high. The most tren I took was 1ml and test 1.5ml.

Im not an expert but from what I have heard that sort of dosage isn't anywhere near abusing.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So do you not think I will recover fully? My coach who has been using AAS for several years and was the guy who guided me through this even though he was completely against it at my age. He said that he would be surprised if I didn't recover in a month or two. The thing is, I done my full pct and everything was good. My sex drive increases each week slightly and I have no trouble getting it up down there few weeks back it was difficult to keep it up but now I haven't had an issue. Also, on cycle my dosages were not sky high. The most tren I took was 1ml and test 1.5ml.
    I am not sure, but I know if you follow the advice of BIB and others you will optimize your chances for recovery.

Anyone else got any advice that I can benefit from? Thank you in advance!

Wait and see.

One shot of tren will shut you down and you did lots of shots over several weeks.
    Meza1998 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Wait and see.

One shot of tren will shut you down and you did lots of shots over several weeks.
    A shot of test can shut you down also, I understand that it is much stronger but both shut you down. But do you not think the doc is somewhat right about my LH and FSH levels showing that signals to produce test are starting to send? I think because it was such a long time I was on the cycle( 20 weeks) it will take time to recover but I may be wrong though. Is there any signs that will show if my test is increasing?
    Last edited by Meza1998; 09-13-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    That hcg used in pct would skew bloodwork results? No?
    Meza1998 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    That hcg used in pct would skew bloodwork results? No?
    What do you mean by that?

A shot of test can shut you down also, I understand that it is much stronger but both shut you down. But do you not think the doc is somewhat right about my LH and FSH levels showing that signals to produce test are starting to send? I think because it was such a long time I was on the cycle( 20 weeks) it will take time to recover but I may be wrong though. Is there any signs that will show if my test is increasing?
    One shot of test will start suppressing your test levels but will take many weeks to actually shut it down, in theory.

Only bloodwork will tell the story but if you feel improvement as time progresses then that is a good sign. Your dr can't make any assumptions based on one lot of bloods especially that close to the end of PCT.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

szabla is offline New Member
    You shouldn't have ran hcg during PCT. You want to increase the production of lh and fsh during PCT and hcg does exactly the opposite so no wonder you're done with PCT but your bloodwork looks as if you never did any PCT at all.

I think I would do small PCT again something like 25mg/ed clomid ed and 10mg/ed nolva for 3 weeks. And I've heard taurine might help too.

Thread Information