Thread: Counterfeit AE

InsaneMembrane is offline New Member

Counterfeit AE

Please forgive me if I'm posing this question in the wrong place or asking a question I shouldn't but I really don't know where else to go. Bought Test C and Deca for my first cycle in about 10 years. Also purchased nolvadex and arimidex for AE treatment during my cycle. Thing is, I'm reasonably certain the the AE I got is fake, not working- at all. I've got a knot now and don't know what to do or where to go to find real AE. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a legitimate AE purchase. I'm to the point now where I think I should be looking for some Letrozole also.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you lay out your cycle in full, including dosages of every compound you are taking.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I ml of Testosterone cypionate per week
    1 ml of nadralone decorate per week.
    Both for 10 weeks.
    1mg anastrozole twice per week during cycle.
    10 mg of tamoxifen (nolvadex ) 3 times per week during cycle.
    After 10 weeks, a regimen of HCG for 15 days.
    Pretty basic. And I follow it to the letter. Not trying to do anything crazy or bold.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    You need to take 500iu of HCG per week from start to finish to stop your nuts from shrinking.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    You need to take 500iu of HCG per week from start to finish to stop your nuts from shrinking.
    thats preference not a requirement. Some dont care about smaller nuts. at end of cycle to help pct is good though (stopping BEFORE pct starts.)
    I dont personally bother with it even on hrt. could care less.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMembrane View Post
    I ml of Testosterone cypionate per week
    1 ml of nadralone decorate per week.
    Both for 10 weeks.
    1mg anastrozole twice per week during cycle.
    10 mg of tamoxifen (nolvadex ) 3 times per week during cycle.
    After 10 weeks, a regimen of HCG for 15 days.
    Pretty basic. And I follow it to the letter. Not trying to do anything crazy or bold.
    This is a disaster TBH.

You haven't mentionedd dosages so let's guess at

200mg test pw
    200mg deca per week

I'd argue this isn't enough for any reasonable gains. You should run your test 2 weeks longer than your deca.

Your AI dosage is overkill and at 200mg pw you would only need a minimal amount but without bloodwork it's a guessing game.

No point running nolva as you are, run it everyday at 10mg for insurance purposes. If you really think you have gyno up it to 40mg every day for a week then 20mg every day until your lump has gone.

Hcg should be run on cycle from the start until a few days before PCT starts. Your PCT should consist of nolva and Clomid as follows

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

How long have you been on this cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the suggestions. I’m confident I have a small amount of gyno in my right nipple. It’s a lump that showed up about five weeks in to a 10 week cycle. I only take 1 cc of deca and 1 cc of test a week. Both at the same time. I’m 52 so that may have something to do with it. I did achieve some minor gains that I have been pleased with. And I’d like to do another cycle now that I’m 5 months past the end of that cycle. But I’m afraid to do it without the proper AE gear. Can you tell me where to get reliable AE? I admit that I’m new to this on internet searching but everywhere I’ve looked, I’m just worried I’m going to buy more fake shit.
    Thanks for the assist.

I can give an email address if it’s not cool to post a reliable purchase site here.

Thread Information