Thread: More Details

late blomer is offline New Member

More Details

My goal is to compete in the Arnold Classic ( not sure what year yet) in the amateur division for over 50, guess that's master's. I ve looked at photos of past competitors and would have a good chance against them. I have been training off and on for over 30 yrs and have never done a cycle. I recently began TRT treatment, via injection 1ML a week. This first blood work has my Test. levels at a little over 300, so I'm shock I look as good as I do. It may explain why I can only get to a certain level and that's it. What would be good to cycle with this small amount Test I'm getting from the doctor?? I am also taking HCG . I am natural cut but feel I'm to small and need to go to a higher level. Thanks

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your first cycle needs to be test only. I would run 500-600 mg a week of test e. Check out this link

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by late blomer View Post
    My goal is to compete in the Arnold Classic ( not sure what year yet) in the amateur division for over 50, guess that's master's. I ve looked at photos of past competitors and would have a good chance against them. I have been training off and on for over 30 yrs and have never done a cycle. I recently began TRT treatment, via injection 1ML a week. This first blood work has my Test. levels at a little over 300, so I'm shock I look as good as I do. It may explain why I can only get to a certain level and that's it. What would be good to cycle with this small amount Test I'm getting from the doctor?? I am also taking HCG. I am natural cut but feel I'm to small and need to go to a higher level. Thanks
    I agree with guitar. One thing I will say is if you want to compete, it is a lifestyle change that you need (if you take it serious). I would also start out with local shows first.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Pic please

Thread Information