Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 6 Post By marcus300
  • 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: what do i cycle?

joookboo is offline New Member

what do i cycle?

i want to lose body fat quick (yes i know diet is still important) as well as maintaining muscle mass. what is the most effective stack to use for a newcomer?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    What are you stats? Cycle experience? It's important for us to know this before we can help. Thanks.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joookboo View Post
    i want to lose body fat quick (yes i know diet is still important) as well as maintaining muscle mass. what is the most effective stack to use for a newcomer?
    There is no magical pill. BTW- AAS does not burn fat, it preserves muscle during a caloric deficit. Diet and cardio will get you what you need. There are some real geniuses in the diet section.
    songdog likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by joookboo View Post
    I personally wouldn't recommend doing fat loss fast in any shape of form imho. You need to slowly manipulate your body in burning fat while maintaining muscle tissue, going on these fad diets what will strip muscle tissue off your frame is a pointless exercise imho, yes you will lose weight via fat and muscle but the aim is the keep as much muscle as possible while slowly manipulating fat loss via certain methods what suits your body best. Adding cardio to create a deficit and once you hit a wall add in other means like slowly dropping cals or starting carb cycling with re-feeds while slowly monitoring your body so you don't give up to muscle just for what the scales say. Fat loss fast is a big no no imho no matter why and what you have to achieve if you want to look something like after the fat loss as occurred. Also any kind of drugs to help the fat loss want to come along after many weeks/months when you start to hit a brick wall with all the other basic methods of fat loss. Just my rules other might have different opinion but one things is no1 with fat loss and that's muscle preservation

using steroids to help cut is just plain stupid in my book unless....
    you are on TRT or...
    you are getting ready for a competition or something extremely important (think photo shoot for a job)

Why?
    taking steroids can damage your HPTA and thus make it harder to stay lean once off steroids.
    So why cut and potentially be fatter in the long run when you can cut naturally?
    STEROIDS ARE FOR DOING WHAT YOU CAN'T DO NATURALLY.
    marcus300, charger69, TRA and 1 others like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you wanna loose fat quick, stop eating and start running!

joookboo is offline New Member

Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    What are you stats? Cycle experience? It's important for us to know this before we can help. Thanks.
    6'4" 225 body fat is around 18% and i work out and do cardio 4-5 times a week.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont use aas till below 15% IMO

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is/can be very harsh, one of the most harsh injects IMO. I dont even touch it now. and sure maybe there is some mild help, so does green tea... its still 99% diet, there is no magic weight loss aas or pills.

Thread Information