Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Tren with no AI

Leprechaun is offline New Member

Tren with no AI

I'm running 350mg test c/week and 100 tren ace/eod. Every time I even touch an AI at 500mg or lower I feel like hell, adex at .125mg eod or aromasin 12.5mg twice a week will crash me.

If I run prami at .25ed to control prolactin and drop the AI I should be covered right?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Test C won't kick in until week 5 or so. Are you running the tren ace at week 1?

If Aromasin at 12.5mg twice a week is crashing you then I would bet that your gear is bunk.
    Blood work is the only way to tell for sure.

What do you mean by feel like hell??
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Do you have BW staring at 300mgs/wkly of test you do not aromatize much at all?? I'm asking b/c we're all different etc...

Are you running both dex and stane at the same time?? This could be a problem but, although tren doesn't aromatize it binds to the ER at a decent rate! Definitely continue to use prami...

What other sides are you feeling? Lethargy, low E signs or whatever they are post up what your feeling so we can help you more? Like DLD stated what's making you feel like hell?

I'm 8 weeks on test at 500mg, planning on running tren for 6 weeks as end of blast. Its a reputable lab and not faked version. I've had good progress with there product before. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name the lab.

Feeling like hell is my libido drops off a cliff, feel lethargic, tired, general low mood and dry skin. I've had higher estrogen when I ran 650mg test and 400 deca which I dropped successfully with adex. I feel like anywhere under 500mg I don't need as much estrogen control. I wasn't running both adex and aromasin at the same time. I found adex had more of a rebound to it so I switched to aromasin.

I'm in Canada which makes getting bloodwork difficult. Labs need a doctors referral and its been difficult to find a doctor that would be on board.
    Last edited by Leprechaun; 09-22-2017 at 11:37 AM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An AI isn't mandatory and at 350 I wouldn't need one myself. A little extra E2 on a blast isn't bad, allot is. Maybe you just don't need one.
    What Canadian UGL are you currently running? We do have allot of good options here that's for sure.

Running teragon from a good source. I've always liked there product but always open to suggestions.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
    Running teragon from a good source. I've always liked there product but always open to suggestions.
    I know a few guys that run them and like them. I've never myself but I'll probably get around to it one day. I have no reason to slag on them, from all accounts of guys I know personally they like Teragon.

Bump for more opinions

Thread Information