Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Test/Tren/Mast cycle

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

Test/Tren/Mast cycle

Planning my next cutting cycle. This will be my 5th.

5'11"
    200lbs
    About 8-9% bf at the moment.

Coming off my last cycle, which was a cutter of Test Prop/Tren Ace both at 150mg EOD for 14 weeks. Cycle went great. PCT of nolva/Clomid of course.

Planing my next cutter for spring, seems like such a variance for doses in my research. Just wanted to see if this was in the ballpark.

Probably going to run this one 12 weeks.

Test prop 400mg/week
    Tren ace 600mg/week
    Mast prop 600mg/week
    HCG 500iu/week

Injections ED. First time running Mast. This is the lowest I've ever ran test on any cycle so just wondering if I'm off on that. It seems to me you should run the tren higher for a cutter?

I personally think people use way too much gear when cutting.

Last cycle you ran a gram a week for 14 weeks and it worked great.
    Why do you now see the need for 1.6 grams a week???
    matt thebeard and PT1982 like this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is different. Some like higher test and others like lower test. you could probably get away with lower tren and mast doses.
    12 weeks is a little long for me for a cutting cycle. Don't forget your AI.
    I love mast and the muscular appeal it gives while cutting.
    IMO cutting cycles are nonessential unless you are competing and getting into the single digit body fat. The cutting cycle is mainly preserving muscle while on a caloric deficit.... into the single digit level of body fat.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Personally, I'd run half the dosage you have listed, however I am a dr prescribed TRT patient and always blast/cruise with a similar cycle.

I am on the side of 'less is more' and you should really base things off your own personal experience. What works good for you might not be great for someone else.

This is my favorite combo of compounds either way and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Everyone is different. Some like higher test and others like lower test. you could probably get away with lower tren and mast doses.
    12 weeks is a little long for me for a cutting cycle. Don't forget your AI.
    I love mast and the muscular appeal it gives while cutting.
    IMO cutting cycles are nonessential unless you are competing and getting into the single digit body fat. The cutting cycle is mainly preserving muscle while on a caloric deficit.... into the single digit level of body fat.
    Agree

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Might help to mention I have a high tolerance for gear. I've ran low doses in the past and it was as if I wasn't running anything at all. I know on this board alot of people recomend running damn near nothing 90% of the time. Which is why I don't bother posting my cycles usually. Thanks to those who answered the question that was asked.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've found that 400 mg of tren a week is plenty, and more causes my sides to get worse. Insomnia and aggression are the two main sides I get with tren.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post
    Might help to mention I have a high tolerance for gear. I've ran low doses in the past and it was as if I wasn't running anything at all. I know on this board alot of people recomend running damn near nothing 90% of the time. Which is why I don't bother posting my cycles usually. Thanks to those who answered the question that was asked.
    It's hard to say, you may be getting under dosed gear, or you may can tolerate more

But still I will ask.....
    Last cycle you ran a gram a week for 14 weeks and it worked great.
    Why do you now see the need for 1.6 grams a week???

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I've found that 400 mg of tren a week is plenty, and more causes my sides to get worse. Insomnia and aggression are the two main sides I get with tren.
    I found that when I injected daily, the noticeable sides were minimal.
    400-500 of tren is the sweet spot for me. I really haven't tried more because this works.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I ain't one for high doses but if that's wat works for you run it.
    Booz likes this.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    mast dosage seems a little high to me with the other compounds, I ran a similar cycle recently for a shorter period that you, worked a treat but......looking back I definitely could have got away with lower doses, as above the only real reason you need gear for a cutting cycle is to prevent muscle loss and additional grainy look if you plan to compete, for my next cut in January I will probably only run prop and tren with some var and at lower doses than last time, once you are fairly lean any way (which you are) you will not need to be so aggressive with the deficit in which case you will not need to try so hard to prevent catabolism as you can keep carbs slightly higher and still drop

swolltzenegger is offline New Member
    can this cycle also be run for gaining some solid size? With increased calories of course.

swolltzenegger is offline New Member
    or just throw out the masteron

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

5'11"
    200lbs

Coming off my last cycle, which was a cutter of Test Prop/Tren Ace both at 150mg EOD for 14 weeks. Cycle went great. PCT of nolva/Clomid of course.

Planing my next cutter for spring, seems like such a variance for doses in my research. Just wanted to see if this was in the ballpark.

Test prop 400mg/week
    Tren ace 600mg/week
    Mast prop 600mg/week
    HCG 500iu/week

Injections ED. First time running Mast. This is the lowest I've ever ran test on any cycle so just wondering if I'm off on that. It seems to me you should run the tren higher for a cutter?
    Looks good to me, quite a bit of gear. I'm running 1.8g ATM and feel pretty crap!

If your up for the challenge then go for it, good luck!

5'11"
    200lbs

Test prop 400mg/week
    Tren ace 600mg/week
    Mast prop 600mg/week
    HCG 500iu/week

I can't handle the Tren sides. You're luck to be more tolerant of those sides. Me personally, I would increase the Mast over Tren.

tooliehi is offline New Member

5'11"
    200lbs

Test prop 400mg/week
    Tren ace 600mg/week
    Mast prop 600mg/week
    HCG 500iu/week

I'm running almost the exact same cycle, but my doses are:
    Test E 200mg/wk
    Tren 200mg/wk
    Mast 100mg/wk
    HCG 500 iu/wk
    i'm giong to stack sust 250/wk with it and see how it goes.

Unfortunately mine is a blend and im stuck with what i have but i would be interested to know how you like this stack with separate compounds. I too am looking to cut as well.

Thread Information