allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

Am I taking too much Deca

Started a cycle 5 weeks ago as follow
    1-4 40mg d-bol e/d
    1-12 500mg test eth 600mg deca

The test and deca shots are split up on Mondays and Thursdays. The Deca is 300mg per ml like most....so to make it easy i just load 1cc into the syringe which eqauals 300mg and do that twice a week. Is 600mg to much????? Should I use more test to accomadate the 600 of deca????

Like I said I am into my 5th week and it usally takes me 5-6 weeks to see results from the deca, but by the time I hit week three I could feel it really shuting me down, I dont have problems getting a boner but after f*****g my girl 4 nights in a row I feel like I am cumming air...LOL It sorta hurts actually..........So add more Test or cut back on the Deca????

Thanks for the help

ruquick is offline New Member
    I would up the test to 750mg myself. Just my thoughts!Other than that it looks like a good solid cycle.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    How old are you? If I went 4 nights straight, I wouldnt have too much left either.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    some things i think about are, this is just my opinion, the deca may not be quite 300mg ml who makes it?? i would say deca over 400mg per week is overkill as not much differnce is made from 400-600. So i would just cut down to 400mg although i dont think this is the problem your hormones are all over when on cycle and your body just does not feel normal, doesnt sound like anything to panic about

peace

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you only 2mg of Deca per pound of body weight.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    My fiancé and I get down every night and let me tell you... that makes for some weak ass orgasms. I actually like taking a night off but some times it’s not up to me... duty calls.

Upping the test isn't the issue. Test is by far more androgenic and it's not relative to compare 500mg of test to 600mg of deca . The only thing that is relative is that deca shuts your HPTA down quick and that may be your feeling weird but the test E should give you good T levels.
    TOJ is right about the difference between 400 & 600mg. I haven’t weight under 200 pounds since I was a sophomore in high school but the 2mg per lb in bw is the minimal dosage but in my experience the difference is felt in the doubling in dosage and once the androgen is circulated well. Ex. meaning 400mg 5wks then bump to 800mg for 10 more weeks or 300mg for 5wks then 600mg for 10 more.

Of course there is no reason why you can’t make great gains from 500mg test E and 400mg of deca for 12-14 weeks... just my .02

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My personal experience is that any time I use deca it makes it more difficult to reach orgasm regardless of the amount of test I am using. I don't necessarily think lowering the dose of the deca (your not really using that high a dose) will change that much. In terms of volume of ejaculate that lowers considerably for me as well. As long as you are not experiencing erectile dysfunction I would say that this is something you may have to live with but will subside after completion of the cycle and recovery.

dreswan is offline New Member
    Why is it that everyone seems to want to make changes in the middle of their cycle. Plan it thatn stick with what you planned. how can you make comparisons for the next time if you are shifting the doasages up and/or down? IMO the most important thing when on a cycle is to Sleep, Eat and Train !

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dreswan
    Why is it that everyone seems to want to make changes in the middle of their cycle. Plan it thatn stick with what you planned. how can you make comparisons for the next time if you are shifting the doasages up and/or down? IMO the most important thing when on a cycle is to Sleep, Eat and Train !
    Very true.... You only learn more about your bodies reaction by gathering data from each cycle. sit firm but if you change make record.

I personally save each vial I use in a cycle and go back a scrible a quick script and all the mistakes I made. Ex. currently my diet has been hindering my gains and I consider my self a knowledgable person when it comes to diet. (no excuse but my food preperation time gone and I'm suffering from a heavy workload...deadline jobs can kill you)
    One good thing with long cycles is you have time to correct problems... such as diet... sleep... short cycles, in some cases your SOL....

dreswan is offline New Member
    Personally I have never done a cycle so all my information is deriived from reading the boards and every and any article I have read in the last 3 years plus. One thing I have noticed is the steady increase in the dosages of anabolics that beginners are using. Anabolics are a tool used to gain mass. Not enough attention is paid to proper rest, food and training (Rest being undervalued IMO) These beginners are abusing anabolics.

ps Looking forward to my first!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    just keep deca at 600mg and u will be fine, if u want bump the test to 750

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    some things i think about are, this is just my opinion, the deca may not be quite 300mg ml who makes it?? i would say deca over 400mg per week is overkill as not much differnce is made from 400-600. So i would just cut down to 400mg although i dont think this is the problem your hormones are all over when on cycle and your body just does not feel normal, doesnt sound like anything to panic about

peace
    Thanks Jason...To answer you question the deca is Ttokkyo but not to worry its at least a year old so I know it good stuff before all the bullshit went down with them, got a good deal on a bunch of it a year or so back so I stocked up. So if I cut back to about 3/4 cc of the deca twice a week you think that would be cool?? I think that would get me between 400 and 500mg per week

Thread Information