Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: powerlifting stack

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

powerlifting stack

hey all.

was making in my mind my next cycle.Done my 2nd one like 3 weeks ago(counting the pct also).on test deca 500 and 300mg respectivly..I am doing powerlifting at 80kg with 10%~ fat. I was thinking on february to throw test with turinabol and deca. what you guys use for strenght gains?

cheers

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have used the dbol / deca combo for every bulk cycle except this one which is my first time with tbol. I love tbol for lean bulking. My vascularity is remarkable.
    For your goals, i would recommend dbol. Strength gains were greater with dbol.

i have it in mind but i jeed to research it more.Prefer turinabol as it is kinda mild but has good strenght gains.how much weight did you gain? can you give me some stats?

50 yo- 4weeks on test/deca /tbol I gained about 6 kg and at 12% bf. If I was going for strength gains, i would use dbol . I compete in BB so I do not care how much weight I use, but rather the muscle quality.

cool! Will take a look into it

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anadrol and tren ...
    Last edited by guitarzan; 09-28-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    Obs likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're not looking for body composition and only focus on powerlifting, a nice dose of test and halo can't really be touched. You can add some tren , but halo is going to drive your aggression through the roof. The strongest I've ever been was on a test/winstrol blast and added halo before workouts. The strength increase was beyond belief. I have to be careful on winstrol anyways due to rapid strength increases.

I have given thoughts again and again on halo but I am already really agressive by nature and get angry for really small matters.I am afraid what I could be able to do eith halo.winny was also on the plan cause I really like how it builds clean but it dries you outbalot.Haven't tried it but that's ehat I know. how about equipose ? I hear a lot of different opinions on this one

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    If you're not looking for body composition and only focus on powerlifting, a nice dose of test and halo can't really be touched. You can add some tren, but halo is going to drive your aggression through the roof. The strongest I've ever been was on a test/winstrol blast and added halo before workouts. The strength increase was beyond belief. I have to be careful on winstrol anyways due to rapid strength increases.
    Really, winstrol ? I thought it was like on the strength gains. In my future cycles stack it goes then

If you're not looking for body composition and only focus on powerlifting, a nice dose of test and halo can't really be touched. You can add some tren, but halo is going to drive your aggression through the roof. The strongest I've ever been was on a test/winstrol blast and added halo before workouts. The strength increase was beyond belief. I have to be careful on winstrol anyways due to rapid strength increases.
    Never tried halo but I have a full bottle. Someone gave it to me in place of proviron and said it was the same thing. Read about the effects and decided it was not for me. Maybe one of these days I will get up the courage to try it. Its been 4 years and havent crossed that path yet.

dunno man.a drug that makes you a madman...if you are not working out only in your life and have other things to do and people find it dangerous almost to snap with everything...it was really easy for me to snap on just test..

Never tried halo but I have a full bottle. Someone gave it to me in place of proviron and said it was the same thing. Read about the effects and decided it was not for me. Maybe one of these days I will get up the courage to try it. Its been 4 years and havent crossed that path yet.

Thread Information