Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Rapid weight loss

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Rapid weight loss

Came off cycle a while back, seemed to be stable, balls full, mood normal, gains maintained. Was getting up to around 210 towards the end of my last cycle then started to cut towards the end to about 203lbs. Then finished with pct and maintained all my gains. Pct I even gained a little weight because I didn't want to lose my gains. It's been about 2 months since last pin and pct has been finished for a little over a month. I started a slow cut, in hopes of looking more shredded but I may have gone too hard.

Now this is where things get tricky. After being off cycle, ive started taking creatine HCL. I've seen tremendous strength gains, but my muscles on the other hand do not look so tremendous. I went out almost every night for a week, really drained myself, drank a lot of alcohol, lacked sleep, but continued to train like a beast.

After this week long binge I started noticing weight loss. I thought maybe it was just water, because I would fluctuate almost 4 lbs from morning to afternoon from Rehydrating and eating.

To make matters worse I got sick from wearing myself down so much and have been battling that for a week now. But still training and maintaining my diet, although I don't have an appetite at all.

So over the course of about 2 weeks I've went from 203 down to 196. My clothes aren't as tight as they used to be and I don't look as huge as I used to. Shoulders look less plump. Abs are more defined and my pants aren't tight anymore.

So I need opinions. Is 7 lbs of weight loss in 2-3 weeks too much? Strength has gone up and the intensity of my workouts seems outstanding. I'm just afraid that I'm losing too much muscle from this cut/ the week long binge going out every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Came off cycle a while back, seemed to be stable, balls full, mood normal, gains maintained. Was getting up to around 210 towards the end of my last cycle then started to cut towards the end to about 203lbs. Then finished with pct and maintained all my gains. Pct I even gained a little weight because I didn't want to lose my gains. It's been about 2 months since last pin and pct has been finished for a little over a month.
    The PCT meds are just getting out of your system by 4 weeks.
    That is why blood work is recommended 6-8 weeks after PCT.
    You can't really tell what you've kept from a cycle until 8 weeks after PCT.
    It is normal to lose weight in those 8 weeks from having lower hormone levels. (going from cycle levels to normal levels)
    both test and estrogen make you hold water.

Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Came off cycle a while back, seemed to be stable, balls full, mood normal, gains maintained. Was getting up to around 210 towards the end of my last cycle then started to cut towards the end to about 203lbs. Then finished with pct and maintained all my gains. Pct I even gained a little weight because I didn't want to lose my gains. It's been about 2 months since last pin and pct has been finished for a little over a month.
    The PCT meds are just getting out of your system by 4 weeks.
    That is why blood work is recommended 6-8 weeks after PCT.
    You can't really tell what you've kept from a cycle until 8 weeks after PCT.
    It is normal to lose weight in those 8 weeks from having lower hormone levels. (going from cycle levels to normal levels)
    both test and estrogen make you hold water.
    Mma67 likes this.

Thread Information