GARY_470 is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice Needed Please.

Hi everyone. Ive been training now for 3 years naturally but now decided to take AS. Im 23 , 5.5 and weigh 198lb. Im looking at adding roughly 20lbs. The cycle Im looking at doing is:
    WK1-4 DIANABOL
    WK1-8 SUSTANON
    WK1-8 DECA
    Im looking for advice on what dosage for each above that would be suitable for my stats and my final goal.
    Also what would you recommend taking after the cycle is up (HCG , CLOMID) I know to take Nolvadex when Gyno signs occur but dont know how take the others. Ill also be taking Milk Thistle and multivitamins.
    I would be very grateful for any advice on this cycle or would anyone advise me of a better cycle to do.

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GARY_470
    Hi everyone. Ive been training now for 3 years naturally but now decided to take AS. Im 23 , 5.5 and weigh 198lb. Im looking at adding roughly 20lbs. The cycle Im looking at doing is:
    WK1-4 DIANABOL
    WK1-8 SUSTANON
    WK1-8 DECA
    Im looking for advice on what dosage for each above that would be suitable for my stats and my final goal.
    Also what would you recommend taking after the cycle is up (HCG , CLOMID) I know to take Nolvadex when Gyno signs occur but dont know how take the others. Ill also be taking Milk Thistle and multivitamins.
    I would be very grateful for any advice on this cycle or would anyone advise me of a better cycle to do.
    This may not be what you want to hear, but there are plenty of posts on here with dosages and post cycle info. Just surf the board and if you cant find what your looking for , then ask us.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow if you add twenty pounds to that frame you will be huge. I would like to see you run the test and deca for ten weeks. Is sus all you have or can you get a single ester test? These are some "standard" dosages.

dbol -35mg ED
    test-500mg EW
    deca-400mg EW

Why would you recommend something other than Sustanon .

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    you want to keep blood levels fairly stable and test at its peak. this is harder to do with sus unless injected every other day. enan or cyp has more raw test. sus is good but the other too better.

Thanks for the info above.
    Could you now please help me with my post cycle.

i haven't used hcg , bit i'd hit clomid two weeks after last shot-300mg for first day, then 100mgs a day for 10 days, then 50 mgs a day for 10 days. Thousands of threads on HCG if you search. you oculd probably get your question answered.

How much is the above going to cost me. Im only asking so I know if Im being ripped off.

how much you paying? i've seen test from $35 to $300 for a 10cc vial.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Quote Originally Posted by GARY_470
    How much is the above going to cost me. Im only asking so I know if Im being ripped off.
    I ran Sust (and Deca ) for my first cycle and took two injections per week. I know everyone prefers single ester Tests like Test E. but I loved Sust and made great gains on my first cycle (nearly 30lbs in total, 20 of which I kept).

I am running my second cycle with Test E. and after 7 weeks I am just starting to feel the effects. I miss the boost I got from Sust.

Anyway Rickson is right about the dosages. I would expect to pay about £5.00 for a 200mg vial of Deca and the same for a 250mg vial of Test E.

Take your first Clomid THREE weeks after your last Deca shot as its takes at least three weeks for the Deca to be broken down to suitable levels to begin post cycle therapy . In fact many take an additional Test E. shot the week after their last Deca shot as it takes about two weeks for Test E. to break down.

Expect to pay between £10 and £15 per box of Clomid. Anfarm 'Clomiphene citrate' is common - 24 50mg tablets.

hill4982 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    I ran Sust (and Deca ) for my first cycle and took two injections per week. I know everyone prefers single ester Tests like Test E. but I loved Sust and made great gains on my first cycle (nearly 30lbs in total, 20 of which I kept).

I am running my second cycle with Test E. and after 7 weeks I am just starting to feel the effects. I miss the boost I got from Sust.

Anyway Rickson is right about the dosages. I would expect to pay about £5.00 for a 200mg vial of Deca and the same for a 250mg vial of Test E.

Take your first Clomid THREE weeks after your last Deca shot as its takes at least three weeks for the Deca to be broken down to suitable levels to begin post cycle therapy . In fact many take an additional Test E. shot the week after their last Deca shot as it takes about two weeks for Test E. to break down.

Expect to pay between £10 and £15 per box of Clomid. Anfarm 'Clomiphene citrate' is common - 24 50mg tablets.
    yOU PROB DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS BUT IF YOU PUT 20 POUNDS ON TO THAT FRAME OF YOURS DO YOU NOT THINK YOU WILL LOOK FAT. C YOU IN THE GYM.

Andy. (ONLY KIDDING)

Ive now read through a few posts does this cycle look good:
    35mg Dianabol day
    4ml Deca week
    4ml Sus week
    Will it make any difference if I run Sus at 4ml a week instead of 5ml.

Forgot to say:
    Dianabol 1-4 wks
    Deca 1-10 wks
    Sust 1-10 wks

how much deca and test per ml.

What do I ask for when ordering - does 500mg of sust = 5ml or how many mls is in 500mg

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You need to hold off on buying anything for quite awhile. Stick around and read. Goto the educational forum and read all the posts.

500 sust (250mg E3D) for 10wks

or 500 enanthate for 10wks and 30mg Dbol ED for 4wks

would be plenty. run 10mg nolva the entire time, use clomid post cycle. no nead for hcg .

if you pay over 300 you paid way too much

Thread Information