boyatunlv is offline New Member

IMPORTANT ADVICE NEEDED(1st cycle)

a little bit of info. on myself. Ive been training for about two years now, im 20 yrs old and i think i have rached my peak. Im 6'3" tall and weigh in at 205to210 depending on the day. This will be my first cycle so heres what I plan on taking test prop., deca and dbol I need some help with the dosages and the cycle its self. If you guys have any advice and have some experience in this area I could use it. thanks alot

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are still a little young but at 20 old enough to make your own choices. Using the AAS you have chosen I would set it up like this:

1-4 dbol 35mg ED
    1-10 deca 400mg EW
    1-13 prop 75mg ED

Use an anti-e like arimidex at .5 mg ED. Start Clomid three days after last prop injection.

1ST. Cycle advice

Just a quick question, is the test prop., water based and is the deca also a water based solution so could I inject them in the same needle. In your opinion what kind of gains could I expect to see from this rickson. Would this be a good cycle to pack on like 20 pounds or would you suggest other a/s.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most likely your prop and deca is oil based. I have never seen the two in a water based formula. Gains are dependent on your diet and rest. AAS is not some miracle wand that just works dreams by poking yourself. I think you need to research some more and find out what your about to get into, your doing great by asking questions but you still need that knowledge. Rickson laid out a great first cycle for you with the comopunds you gave him but being your first time, I dont know how your going to be liking the ed injections of prop.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    prop and deca are oil base, Bro I'd wait and get some more information on AAS, because if you don't know that prop and deca are oil base. You need some more research.

Nop one can tell you how much you can gain, it depend on you and your diet.

At 20 your hormones are the highest they'll be in life so take advantage of them. Don't shut them down when they are still developing.

JohnnyB

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test Prop and Deca are both oil based so u can mix em in the same needle.
    You can gain 20lbs from this cycle as long as you eat right.
    4000-5000 cals per day and 300grams of protein, train hard and you'll reach your goal.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    IMO, there is no way a beginner is ready to shoot prop ED for 13 wks. Newbs are much better off w/ long esters.

Like everyone has said, stick around and research for a while.

"I dont know how your going to be liking the ed injections of prop." Quote from above

Why do you guys think I wont be liking the test prop. injections, ive heard they are pretty painful and really hard to inject. Like you have to press on the needle super hard to get that stuff in there and then it leaves a knot and you have to massage it out or go and hit the legs super hard to get rid of the knot. Let me know on your guys insight on this and one more question have you guys heard of giving spot injections in the calves??

it is just that the ed injections can be quite a bitch when just starting off. Some people dont even do their own injetions and have a friend or significant other do it?? The prop is not hard to get through a needle not unless you trying to use a slin needle. It will leave a bit of a soreness in the injection area and maybe anot but nothing unbareable. Spot injections in the calf are feasable. You can shoot in any muscle you have, hence intramuscular injections. I would not do a forearm injection or a trap injection because there are to many nerves in these areas. The lats,pecs,delts,bi's,tris,calves,delts,quads and glutes are all game. You need to reasearch some more bro, just start reading. The educational threads is a good place to start.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Just a quick question what does and "ed" injection mean. Is that a specific place on the body or something? Whats the deal with deca , do you stand a good chance of gyno if injecting around 400 mg?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ED = EveryDay

Hold off on the AAS and research some. Get to know whats really going on before you do it.

500mg/wk test enanthate for 10wks is plenty for the first time round. Add the dbol if you like, but not nessicary. Id really hold out on the deca . See how you do with just test first.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    you need to read a lot more before you start. ed means every day injection. thats what they are talking about (new guys getting tired of them.) you should be fine with deca at 400.

Instead of injecting 75 mg ED of test prop. could i just increase the dosage and inject one week or whould that be counterproductive? An injection every day seems a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by boyatunlv
    Instead of injecting 75 mg ED of test prop. could i just increase the dosage and inject one week or whould that be counterproductive? An injection every day seems a bit much.
    NO, the half life of the ester in prop is only like 1-2 days. Thats why it is suggested to be shot ed or eod. Once a week would be a waste IMHO. Take the adivice Billy gave you
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, instead of using Prop like everyone said, try getting a longer ester like Test Enanthate , or Test Cyp. You can inject those Tests once a week. Being your first cycle, I can almost guarantee you won't like ED injections, let alone once a week. Take the adivise from everyone on here and SLOW DOWN!!!!!

Thread Information