Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: gaining muscle on dnp?

  1. #1
    kevin56656 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7

    Question gaining muscle on dnp?

    okay so before i get any hate. I have run dnp before, i mean i binged eat the fuck out of the kitchen so i didnt lose weight cuz omg dnp gives you crazy ass cravings. So i know what to expect when i run dnp, i know it is a very dangerous drug and hated by alot of peeps, but it;s not as bad as some of you think if you know what you are doing,,,
    Anyway my question is. would it be possible to GAIN muscle on dnp while running test? or even tren ?
    not looking for raging comments plz, if you;re not gonna be helpful then just dont post...

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ * ~AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    30,996
    Nothing can stop a healthy body from gaining muscle.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    Couchlockd is offline suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    ^^its hard for a poisoned body to gain muscle also^^

  4. #4
    thisAngelBites's Avatar
    thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    somewhere near London
    Posts
    1,369
    DNP gives you cravings because it uncouples the ATP production of your mitochondria. This means that it causes them to leak protons which should have been used to make cellular energy, but instead converted them into heat.

    The end product of this is that you are starving the cells in your body of energy, and your hypothalamus takes its job of preventing you from starving your cells to death semi-seriously, so it sends a bunch of chemical signals for you to eat some food, so your cells don't die. Now obviously there's a spectrum between not leaking protons and turning most of your protons into heat so that you cook yourself, which is why some people have died from DNP and others lose weight.

    As to whether some testosterone will help you gain muscle while losing fat using DNP, I'm not positive because I don't know of any evidence as a result of people who have tried this in a quantified way, but I would say if you're denying your cells energy because you're turning it into heat, it's not likely you will have the ATP necessary to repair muscle unless you eat enough food to make sufficient ATP, which means you're probably just going to make a lot of heat but not lose weight. So why take the DNP at all?

  5. #5
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    4,608
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    DNP gives you cravings because it uncouples the ATP production of your mitochondria. This means that it causes them to leak protons which should have been used to make cellular energy, but instead converted them into heat.

    The end product of this is that you are starving the cells in your body of energy, and your hypothalamus takes its job of preventing you from starving your cells to death semi-seriously, so it sends a bunch of chemical signals for you to eat some food, so your cells don't die. Now obviously there's a spectrum between not leaking protons and turning most of your protons into heat so that you cook yourself, which is why some people have died from DNP and others lose weight.

    As to whether some testosterone will help you gain muscle while losing fat using DNP, I'm not positive because I don't know of any evidence as a result of people who have tried this in a quantified way, but I would say if you're denying your cells energy because you're turning it into heat, it's not likely you will have the ATP necessary to repair muscle unless you eat enough food to make sufficient ATP, which means you're probably just going to make a lot of heat but not lose weight. So why take the DNP at all?
    Extremely pleasant surprise to see you post. Welcome back!

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ * ~AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    30,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    ^^its hard for a poisoned body to gain muscle also^^
    Agreed.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    Mr. Small's Avatar
    Mr. Small is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    ^^its hard for a poisoned body to gain muscle also^^
    What about dead bodies that overdose on DNP ?

  8. #8
    Couchlockd is offline suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    What about dead bodies that overdose on DNP?
    Yes

    Fwiw, I was a fatter than fat BASTARD. I would never poison myself to loose weight.

    Exersise hard in a deficit gives permanent weight loss, not the temporary kind that comes from stuff like this. Its just backwards to me.

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gainz Ville
    Posts
    10,944
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    DNP gives you cravings because it uncouples the ATP production of your mitochondria. This means that it causes them to leak protons which should have been used to make cellular energy, but instead converted them into heat.

    The end product of this is that you are starving the cells in your body of energy, and your hypothalamus takes its job of preventing you from starving your cells to death semi-seriously, so it sends a bunch of chemical signals for you to eat some food, so your cells don't die. Now obviously there's a spectrum between not leaking protons and turning most of your protons into heat so that you cook yourself, which is why some people have died from DNP and others lose weight.

    As to whether some testosterone will help you gain muscle while losing fat using DNP, I'm not positive because I don't know of any evidence as a result of people who have tried this in a quantified way, but I would say if you're denying your cells energy because you're turning it into heat, it's not likely you will have the ATP necessary to repair muscle unless you eat enough food to make sufficient ATP, which means you're probably just going to make a lot of heat but not lose weight. So why take the DNP at all?
    Damn! Badass answer!!!

    I haven’t heard anyone talk about uncoupled ATP rxn since my cell phys days. That was awesome!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


  10. #10
    kevin56656 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    HAH, honestly dnp gets too much of a bad rep, I personally think people that die of dnp SEVERELY overdose it and most likely are dehydrated ( i had a little scare once when on dnp, due to dehydration.) But, i think i'll probably just run a low dose of test maybe 250 mg a week, to preserve muscle since i'm also going to be running t3 with the dnp. should i ditch the trenbolone ? I feel using it might we a waste, also too many drugs all at once lol. DNP heat+tren heat= roasting skin <3 and severe dehyration

  11. #11
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,058
    DNP + t3 + test + tren that's a lot of seriously powerful drugs.

    How much weight are you trying to lose and in what period of time?

  12. #12
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    4,608
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin56656 View Post
    HAH, honestly dnp gets too much of a bad rep, I personally think people that die of dnp SEVERELY overdose it and most likely are dehydrated ( i had a little scare once when on dnp, due to dehydration.) But, i think i'll probably just run a low dose of test maybe 250 mg a week, to preserve muscle since i'm also going to be running t3 with the dnp. should i ditch the trenbolone? I feel using it might we a waste, also too many drugs all at once lol. DNP heat+tren heat= roasting skin <3 and severe dehyration
    It's easier to die of DNP due to the simple fact that you are dealing with a very serious compound that, if misdosed inside the capsules, you can overdose on very easily. In order to do this correctly you need access to a scale that measures in mcg which most people do not have. You also need a sterile environment and order pure DNP from a reputable chemical company. All these things makes it very easy for Joe Blow in his garage to misdose, infect and get non-pure DNP, and this will not be his problem, it will be yours.

  13. #13
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,733
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin56656 View Post
    HAH, honestly dnp gets too much of a bad rep, I personally think people that die of dnp SEVERELY overdose it and most likely are dehydrated ( i had a little scare once when on dnp, due to dehydration.) But, i think i'll probably just run a low dose of test maybe 250 mg a week, to preserve muscle since i'm also going to be running t3 with the dnp. should i ditch the trenbolone? I feel using it might we a waste, also too many drugs all at once lol. DNP heat+tren heat= roasting skin <3 and severe dehyration
    The LD is to close to any therapeutic dose which when your dealing with a ugl your playing Russian roulette with your life. It's also a poison what microwaves your insides and for the risk vs reward there are far better alternatives out there.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  14. #14
    Couchlockd is offline suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    To answer original question, no its not possible to put on muscle whilst on the brink of death

  15. #15
    thisAngelBites's Avatar
    thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    somewhere near London
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin56656 View Post
    HAH, honestly dnp gets too much of a bad rep, I personally think people that die of dnp SEVERELY overdose it and most likely are dehydrated ( i had a little scare once when on dnp, due to dehydration.) But, i think i'll probably just run a low dose of test maybe 250 mg a week, to preserve muscle since i'm also going to be running t3 with the dnp. should i ditch the trenbolone? I feel using it might we a waste, also too many drugs all at once lol. DNP heat+tren heat= roasting skin <3 and severe dehyration
    There is a big problem in that DNP has a long half life, which means that while people are taking it every day, it's massively building up in the body, which cannot clear it that fast, and I am pretty sure they are not taking that into account, because people often take drugs based on their sense of things (when it is convenient, or how quickly they want to see results, and all sorts of dumb reasons apart from the one reason they should care about, which is the half-life).

    I've seen it written that the half life to DNP is 36 hours (but guess that this is an approximation as I have never seen a study of the actual pharmacokinetics, just comments on bodybuilding sites). But really, it would not be smart to not dose this drug based on clearance rates, and that doesn't even take into account the issue Tarmyg raised about whether one can rely on how well the supplier weighed up the chemical.

    I have a lab scale myself, because I am a badass but not everyone does.

  16. #16
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    7,947
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    There is a big problem in that DNP has a long half life, which means that while people are taking it every day, it's massively building up in the body, which cannot clear it that fast, and I am pretty sure they are not taking that into account, because people often take drugs based on their sense of things (when it is convenient, or how quickly they want to see results, and all sorts of dumb reasons apart from the one reason they should care about, which is the half-life).

    I've seen it written that the half life to DNP is 36 hours (but guess that this is an approximation as I have never seen a study of the actual pharmacokinetics, just comments on bodybuilding sites). But really, it would not be smart to not dose this drug based on clearance rates, and that doesn't even take into account the issue Tarmyg raised about whether one can rely on how well the supplier weighed up the chemical.

    I have a lab scale myself, because I am a badass but not everyone does.
    nice to see you around.... your are a very valuable asset to this board and anytime I see you post on a thread I open it because I know I'm going to learn something no matter what the subject...rock on with your badass self...

  17. #17
    Couchlockd is offline suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    There is a big problem in that DNP has a long half life, which means that while people are taking it every day, it's massively building up in the body, which cannot clear it that fast, and I am pretty sure they are not taking that into account, because people often take drugs based on their sense of things (when it is convenient, or how quickly they want to see results, and all sorts of dumb reasons apart from the one reason they should care about, which is the half-life).

    I've seen it written that the half life to DNP is 36 hours (but guess that this is an approximation as I have never seen a study of the actual pharmacokinetics, just comments on bodybuilding sites). But really, it would not be smart to not dose this drug based on clearance rates, and that doesn't even take into account the issue Tarmyg raised about whether one can rely on how well the supplier weighed up the chemical.

    I have a lab scale myself, because I am a badass but not everyone does.
    All I know is this, I would be damned if input a substance into my body that Hitler gave to concentration camp inmates to get "more" out of them temporarily, before they died. Think about the fate of those people, and then think how much he cared if he lost them to death....

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gainz Ville
    Posts
    10,944
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    nice to see you around.... your are a very valuable asset to this board and anytime I see you post on a thread I open it because I know I'm going to learn something no matter what the subject...rock on with your badass self...
    Co-signed...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


  19. #19
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,733
    I'd rather go fishing.
    Buy some will power its alot safer
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-11-2017 at 12:08 AM.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  20. #20
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,410
    Cocaine is a much safer alternative.

    NO REC DRUG TALK GODDAMMIT POWERSTROKE !!!

  21. #21
    kevin56656 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    lol, assuming i have no will power is rather bad :/ seeing as it takes a lot of will power to even get out of bed when you are on dnp . but i respect everyone's opinion, however. dnp is NOT as lethal as you guys make it out to be. YES there have been deaths. why? because they were stupid and were not prepared/ dosed too high. Yes dnp does build up, i take into account the 36 Hr half life of dnp when adminestering a daily dosage so i calculate the highest concentration there will be on my blood. If this concentration surpasses 1 gram, dnp can be a very deadly compound, at lower dosages however, the worse i have ever experience is sweating and constant heat.

  22. #22
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,733
    Yes it is lethal and very dangerous and to be taking something what you have no idea about is even more dangerous, its a poison and you don't need it there are safer better things out there to do the job than risk death and microwave your insides. Do you know what the LD is? that's lethal dose in humans and how much do you think your ugl is putting in your dnp ? this alone is playing Russian roulette with your life for some fat loss what you will gain back anyway. Learn the risks and learn whats best for the job in hand.
    I don't recommend dnp and it looks like everyone else doesn't either maybe we are right and you are wrong!! imho please stop using it.

    Safety material data sheet - for information purposes http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9923841
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-12-2017 at 01:40 AM.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •