Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Drug test question

I had someone ask me this the other day and simply didn't know the answer so I thought some of you might. This person has to take a standard drug test for a new job and is concerned that the t-3 and/or femara may give a false positive for something else. While obviously they won't be testing specifically for these two drugs I am not sure if they give a similar read for any other drug. Has anyone taken a standard drug test while on t-3 or femara and how were the results?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bump, i am interested on this as well

YaBadabado is offline New Member
    Bump also, what about if your taking any anti E's like Nov or Liq. Is there anything in there that will come up with a negative result?

Could someone make and post a poll for the users here about drug testing, How many of us have taken a drug test, on or off AS, pass or fail, ect?

Inquiring minds want to know,

SMP008 is offline New Member
    wow good one. i have taken a couple of test in my day i no the ones ive taken just taken for simple street drugs but but some medicine has warning to say that it can show up or cause some kind of effect so i would think AS could do the same but im no expert drug tester oh and i wasnt on the sause

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i have had many tests while on sus,deca ,eq,d-bol,andro,and have never had anything show up.ever

YaBadabado is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    i have had many tests while on sus,deca,eq,d-bol,andro,and have never had anything show up.ever

Sharky, glad to read your post! I get random drug testings at work, in fact were due for a visit from "the man" any month now. I'm sure what I hear on this board is true, but I'll me gawd-dam nervous for the next few days after my pizz-test.

Already have a few guys at work claiming that Im on/taking "something" Hopefully after I take my test I can prove them wrong,I hope!

The other area I'm concerned is that my boss and super's can request that you take a DT if they suspect any suspicious behavior or have a reason to suspect your taking drugs. I'm wondering if they suspect that I'm taking roids can they have me tested for AS use?ondering if they suspect that I'm taking roids can they have me tested for AS use?

One note, you should see this one character who does our drug testing, long hair, pony tail, tatoo's, looks like someone out of a Cheech & Chong movie. I bet he gets the best pot around!!!!!

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    How are they going to do the test. If it's just a simple go to the bathroom and fill this up then there shouldn't be a problem. I've taken so many drug tests for my friends since I never got involved in rec drugs. They would pull me out of class and have me fill up a condom that wasn't lubricated, tie it up and they'd put it in their pocket and take the test. Funny story.....I tied one so tight that my boy couldn't untie it so he had to bite it open, haha. Guess a lot of it got on him, hahaha. Bring a safety pin just in case. Make sure the person filling up the condom isn't a chick he doesn't want to find out that he's pregnant. If they supervise you when you do it then I have no clue and my advice was pointless.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    My gf took a drug test when on T3 and Clen at a local bank, and got the job.

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    I was in the armed forces a couple years back and I was assistant (pecker checker) to the officer in charge of drug testing and I knew of plenty of people who were using gear. The policy for that is if you display behavior in manner that suggests drug use i.e. bad temper, and rapid growth, then they can recommend you to get tested specifically for gear. My advice to your would be to buy looser clothing, keep your temper in check and get friendly with the boss to avoid any unexpected tests other than the ones that are mandatory. I'm sure it is more layed back in the civilian world. Basicly you have to give them a reason to look or just really piss them off.

P.S What is your (and everyone's else) profession if you don't mind me asking?
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 07-11-2003 at 10:33 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks for the responses guys. Dizzle that is exactly what I was looking for on this question.

Again he is not concerned about the AAS or them specifically testing for T-3 or Femara only if either of those two may give a false positive for something else that is part of the test.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I've been tested while on t-3, clen and arimidex . I never had any positive readings at all. As for the femara I couldn't tell you for sure.

xxxl83

Thread Information