Tren E - 200mg
    Drost E - 100mg

500mg/3cc -- 30cc vial

36yrs old
    5'9
    15-20% bf

i have a vial of hcg as well.

My question is:

For a 12 wk cycle do you believe that running the following will suffice?
    3cc's/wk for 8 wks;
    2cc's for 2 wks;
    1 cc for 2 wks

I am looking to lose body fat, but not reduce my size by too much.

I have 8 cc's of sustanon 250 as well that i thought about throwing into the mix, but not sure if needed or where i would put it. This is probably my 6th or 7th cycle and before i always just used test and maybe would mix some d-bol or tren in. i have taken off for awhile (about 2 years) but wanna jump back into it. i still consider myself an intermediate user so any help is appreciated.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Blends aren't liked much around here. But if you have to use it, between 200mg-250mg per week is enough for your first run with tren . Should be run for 12 weeks though at the same dose every week. You would need Arimedex eod too, along with 250iux2 per week of HCG .

You don't mention PCT either.......

Don't run that cycle, it's all over the place. Read this and you'll get a really good start on a cycle.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    songdog likes this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Don't run that cycle, it's all over the place. Read this and you'll get a really good start on a cycle.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    In the last paragraph he says its his 6th or 7th cycle.

tooliehi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Blends aren't liked much around here. But if you have to use it, between 200mg-250mg per week is enough for your first run with tren . Should be run for 12 weeks though at the same dose every week. You would need Arimedex eod too, along with 250iux2 per week of HCG .

You don't mention PCT either.......
    I've used tren before and around 20/ week worked fine with test. This blend seems to be a little on the low side for test thought. Thats why i was hoping throwing in the sustanon at 250/wk would help boost it. I just spent money on the blend gear and didn't want to waste it.

So are you saying i should run the HCG from beginning of cycle to the end? Also, i keep hearing about arimidex but i was told that as long as im using the hcg i should be fine. Maybe I'm missing something here? How do i go about getting Arimidex btw?

I forgot to add that my PCT is clomid at 75/50/50/50.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by tooliehi; 10-11-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tooliehi View Post
    i've used tren before and around 20/ week worked fine with test. This blend seems to be a little on the low side for test thought. Thats why i was hoping throwing in the sustanon at 250/wk would help boost it. I just spent money on the blend gear and didn't want to waste it.

So are you saying i should run the hcg from beginning of cycle to the end? Also, i keep hearing about arimidex but i was told that as long as im using the hcg i should be fine. Maybe i'm missing something here? How do i go about getting arimidex btw?

I forgot to add that my pct is clomid at 75/50/50/50.

Thanks again!
    ^^^intermediate user^^^^

smh

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    ^^^intermediate user^^^^

smh
    I agree. even if its your 6 or 7 cycle you still got a lot to learn. do more research about the compounds, your pct and the duration of time to use them. 20 weeks of tren seems too long to me

not sure why you're syh dude

jfc dude i didn't say i did 20 wks of tren ...i mis-typed was supposed to be 250/wk.

next time just do yourself a favor and buy single ester compounds and dose them yourself. at least you know that's what your really getting. hcg is ran by most the whole time on cycle. some some run it after they stop the test. aridimex or aromasin you need when your on cycle to combat estrogen. then for pct I would go with clomid and nolvadex . it works really good the combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    next time just do yourself a favor and buy single ester compounds and dose them yourself. at least you know that's what your really getting. hcg is ran by most the whole time on cycle. some some run it after they stop the test. aridimex or aromasin you need when your on cycle to combat estrogen. then for pct I would go with clomid and nolvadex. it works really good the combo.
    Thanks man,

That's all i was looking for. This is my first blend so I was just looking for some advice. I typically will run a test-tren ; test-dbol -deca ; sustanon -tren; etc.. This will be a first with the mast. I've always used hcg along with clomid as my pct and all worked out well, but again with this blend I'm kind of hesitant. I tried nolva before but my body didn't deal too well with it. I've never had a need for the arimidex (knock on wood). I'll throw that into the mix and run it along side the hcg during the cycle.

One last thing would you think throwing in the sustanon 250/wk be good with this blend? 200mg/wk of test from the blend seems a little low. Thanks

I don't like sust. my levels are all over the place on it. If I were doing it I would get more test e. keep it simple. save the sust

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    I don't like sust. my levels are all over the place on it. If I were doing it I would get more test e. keep it simple. save the sust
    Appreciate the feedback bro! I've been holding the sust for a couple years and it expires in february so thats the only reason why i really wanna throw it into the mix instead of throwing it in the trash, which I know it doesn't technically go bad. Plus they have been in a dark cool place so who knows maybe I'll just get another bottle of Test and save the expired bottle of sust to stack with some d-bol/deca later..
    Heavyhitter5 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    AAS isn't a diet aid cardio and proper diet will get you there faster.People just got too quit using tren like women use Slim Fast!

Thread Information