n1x0n is offline Junior Member

Switching lab mid cycle

I have some test E that I will use for 7 weeks, at week 6 I will do my mid cycle bloods. Then I will be running a different lab the remaining 8 weeks. But I want to check that the test I switch to is legit so I'm going to take new blood to see were my test levels are at.

How long do I have to wait after switching to the new lab before I do the blood test to be sure that the old test is not "affecting" my new levels? Hope you understand what I mean.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    2-3 weeks should be fine
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    No biggie as long a gear is legit.

Test is Test so it's not a big deal to change labels. UGL's have been known to water down gear so as long as their reputation's good, it should be GTG.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Test is Test so it's not a big deal to change labels. UGL's have been known to water down gear so as long as their reputation's good, it should be GTG.
    Well that's the thing, I'm not sure about the quality of gear I'm switching to, therefore I need the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    Well that's the thing, I'm not sure about the quality of gear I'm switching to, therefore I need the blood.
    In that case, I'd wait at least 4 to 5 weeks before you get another blood. It'll take that long for the new Test to kick in. Won't you be almost done with your cycle by then?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    In that case, I'd wait at least 4 to 5 weeks before you get another blood. It'll take that long for the new Test to kick in. Won't you be almost done with your cycle by then?
    I'm running for 15 weeks so I will have about 5 weeks left of the cycle then = to late to do much about it. But I may still run the bloods for future reference about the lab.

Thread Information