Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 4 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: A good and safe cycle at 19, some tips?

gangen is offline Junior Member

A good and safe cycle at 19, some tips?

Want to run a tbol and test e cycle. Not sure for how long i should make the cycle last. And i should have a Nolva PCT of 40/40/20/20?
    I did a winstrol only cycle with a low dose of only 3 weeks when i was 17 (I know that was very young) and got a bad shutdown for a few weeks after. The PCT should counter this shitty feeling right?

Also my GH won't get shutdown like my test will right? So since i already have high GH levels at this age I won't need it in my PCT?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    The best advice for a cycle at age 19 is to wait 5-6 more years
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    You will do what you want reguardless of the advice you receive. So my advice to you would be to start doing a lot of reading before you start...anything that pops in your head just google it and start reading...at your age nobody really wants to say do this or that because they want you to have no regrets in the future..the only advice you will probably get is you're not ready yet...you need to do a little more growing on your own..those of us that are heads are dead set to finding out on our own though...me included...all the information you need is in the palm of your hand..the older brothers with a lot more experience will chime in shortly...if you should decide to kick off and get in the game...make you sure you have everything on hand before you start....good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    The best advice for a cycle at age 19 is to wait 5-6 more years
    My trainer was a cheap scum enough to hard sell roids to 17yo kids.

Advice? Well, 2.5 week long Test E 250mg ! this way you have less chance to shutdown your natural gear

gangen is offline Junior Member
    The biggest argument i hear is that once you start you will need to be on test for the rest of your life and that your test will never come 100% back. But right now i have more test than ever and i took winstrol at 17, although it was only 10-20mg for 3 weeks. I know i should wait, but whenever i feel depressed i feel like doing a cycle. That's why I took it last time. I have read a lot, and i got friends who have taken cycles at my age who you can't really tell they were on anything. Writing this I figure il probably just wait...

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Before you decide ANYTHING go get full blood work of thyroid, hormone, blood. See if you are healthy. You would be surprised what you can find.

You can grow as fast without steroids as with at your age if healthy and know how to eat.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    The biggest argument i hear is that once you start you will need to be on test for the rest of your life and that your test will never come 100% back. But right now i have more test than ever and i took winstrol at 17, although it was only 10-20mg for 3 weeks. I know i should wait, but whenever i feel depressed i feel like doing a cycle. That's why I took it last time. I have read a lot, and i got friends who have taken cycles at my age who you can't really tell they were on anything. Writing this I figure il probably just wait...
    Sounds like you need to get the depression under control before anything else

Messing with a cycle and getting shut down at a young age may have something to do with your depression now

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    When i was that age,i was fit and healthy.Because i was a gym regular,i became aware of the steroid scene,but had no interest in taking drugs
    to get bigger.I had the necessary tools anyway.The most important thing,i believe,was my mind was in the right place back then,and i was grateful
    that i had good health and stability in my life.
    It's only my personal view,but i believe anyone,still in their teens wanting to juice,have psychological problems,based around insecurity and self image.
    Taking them,will lead to thinking you are less without them,which can lead to a lifetime of substance abuse.
    You really need to have your life on an even keel,before considering going down this road.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Best and simplest advice

No such thing as s safe cycle at 19yrs old

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post

Advice? Well, 2.5 week long Test E 250mg ! this way you have less chance to shutdown your natural gear
    You need to quit giving bad advice 250 will shut him down.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You need to quit giving bad advice 250 will shut him down.
    And we don't condone people using when their endocrine system(and brain) are not even remotely done developing(his epiphyseal plates probly aren't even sealed yet either)!! We preach safe AAS use here ok...

This doesn't mean he can't use all the resources available to him on this site to grow with food and a good training program - he can learn exactly what he needs to do by reading austinites educational database and when he's done developing around 25yrs old he'll know exactly what to do and how to do it safely
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-16-2017 at 10:06 AM.

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    LOL I got the perfect cycle. Chicken breast and free weights.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Want to run a tbol and test e cycle. Not sure for how long i should make the cycle last. And i should have a Nolva PCT of 40/40/20/20?
    I did a winstrol only cycle with a low dose of only 3 weeks when i was 17 (I know that was very young) and got a bad shutdown for a few weeks after. The PCT should counter this shitty feeling right?

Also my GH won't get shutdown like my test will right? So since i already have high GH levels at this age I won't need it in my PCT?
    At 19, take advantage of your own natural high hormone levels,,always time for AAS later in life,,if you choose. Right now all you need is DEDICATION,TRAINING,DIET and REST.
    NACH3 likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post

I mean this is either supposed to be a joke or your not fully aware of how Testosterone works and why it would cause shutdown...
    songdog likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ARs dr MD SkilledSil View Post
    If u wanna gain faster at that age, it has to go outside the hormonell pathway. Try creatin, cardarine, mk677 and superlaxo.
    But u should learn how to eat and train. If u dont have the guts to do that but u wanna gain, those 4 migth help u. But u need to stay away from androgen receptor drugs. (like sarms, roids, testosterone etc) Or u will be hurt. Trust me.
    What are you doing here - get a life bro you are BANNED! That hammer has been dropped!
    songdog likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I mean this is either supposed to be a joke or your not fully aware of how Testosterone works and why it would cause shutdown...
    Very true! Doesn't seem to know what he's talkin' bout

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I can literally see the responses to a thread like this before I even open it up for the first time.

Thread Information