jamal123 is offline Junior Member

When do you feel the "Shut Down" off cycle

my last injection of test e was 2weeks and 5 days ago. Im 5 days into pct and i never really felt shut down. I was so worried id super lazy and depressed when this time would come. But so far im very happy i feel perfectly fine. Only noticable difference is in the gym i dont get that rush and fun of working out anymore but strength is still good. So am i good or do you start to feel more tired and emotional halfway into pct?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Your PCT journey is only starting, probably will get a bit harder in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Your PCT journey is only starting, probably will get a bit harder in a couple of weeks.
    but that doesnt make sense to me. 2 weeks after last shot you are low on test and not producing so as you start to pct your slowly going back up right? so why would it get worse the more into it i get?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Probably after pct is when the feeling hits. Your testosterone will still be above your natty levels due to your serms.

Once you come off you will likely feel the dip

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Probably after pct is when the feeling hits. Your testosterone will still be above your natty levels due to your serms.

Once you come off you will likely feel the dip
    I feel perfectly fine on pct. its when I come off pct I shrink lol. the one thing that keeps me from gettn depressed is i look forward to goin back on in 3 months. coming off is good, your body is taking a break. clomids work great for gettn the balls blown back up

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    I feel perfectly fine on pct. its when I come off pct I shrink lol. the one thing that keeps me from gettn depressed is i look forward to goin back on in 3 months. coming off is good, your body is taking a break. clomids work great for gettn the balls blown back up
    yeah im doing clomid and nolva 50 50 50 50 and 40 40 20 20 nolva and yeah im alrdy thinking what cycle 2 im going to run. Ran test and tbol this one. Thinking test prop and masteron next or dbol not quite sure

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    I ran clomid 100 100 50 50. my nuts blew up so fast lmao. I love me some dbol .

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    but that doesnt make sense to me. 2 weeks after last shot you are low on test and not producing so as you start to pct your slowly going back up right? so why would it get worse the more into it i get?
    It might not make sense to you, but it's hard to make sense of something you've never experienced. You're 2 weeks from your last shot of test. A lot of Dr's will prescribe test as once every 2 weeks. PCT meds function to keep you from feeling terrible, as they are used to hemp your body rebound. Once the meds have ran their course, the rest is up to your body. PCT is usually a breeze. Not always, but most times. It's AFTER PCT that can be rough. But not everyone feels horrible. Most don't feel great, but it's manageable.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I didn't feel "shit down" till about 5 weeks after my 6 week pct of clomid (4 weeks) and nolva (6 weeks)

Its a tired dead feeling, but if you can push through it its mostly mental

Thread Information