Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: Been debating steroids for a long time. Am I ready?

acoddo is offline New Member

Been debating steroids for a long time. Am I ready?

A little background about me, I've been passionate about weight training for over ten years. I'm almost 28 now and believe that I can no longer grow. I am 5'6" and have been stuck between 158-162lbs for the past 5 years. Lifting is one of the only things that I truly can say I love. I'm really looking to get past that 170 and beyond mark but it really does not seem possible. I've been so focused on trying to get through this plateau that I feel I need some kind of boost. I've tried everything, I prioritize sleep, count calories, and try OTC supplements but seem to be stuck. I am still seeing some gains on my strength here and there (I hit 300 on flat bench for the first time ever about 6 months ago) but not making any crazy size gains, I honestly want to look big not just when im in the gym with a pump. So my question is am I ready, and where do I start? thats one of the biggest things that has deterred me from anabolics in the past, not having a trustworthy "guide" to follow or even a reliable place to purchase said gear. Thanks for reading.

if you want to get bigger then you need to count MORE calories.
    this holds true whether you are natty or not
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    How much time and energy do you want to put into this? Do you want to take the risks associated? Its all up to you.
    Start with the sticky threads
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO you can reach your goals naturally. Diet and switching up your routine should get you with what you want. Don't give up naturally so quickly. Go to the exercise and diet section. the people there will give excellent advice.
    I have a feeling that you will lose any gains on AAS because of your diet... I do not know your diet, but based on your comments, I feel that your diet is not right on.
    I am just giving my opinion. You do need to answer the questions that Obs made ( at least to yourself)
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by acoddo View Post
    A little background about me, I've been passionate about weight training for over ten years. I'm almost 28 now and believe that I can no longer grow. I am 5'6" and have been stuck between 158-162lbs for the past 5 years. Lifting is one of the only things that I truly can say I love. I'm really looking to get past that 170 and beyond mark but it really does not seem possible. I've been so focused on trying to get through this plateau that I feel I need some kind of boost. I've tried everything, I prioritize sleep, count calories, and try OTC supplements but seem to be stuck. I am still seeing some gains on my strength here and there (I hit 300 on flat bench for the first time ever about 6 months ago) but not making any crazy size gains, I honestly want to look big not just when im in the gym with a pump. So my question is am I ready, and where do I start? thats one of the biggest things that has deterred me from anabolics in the past, not having a trustworthy "guide" to follow or even a reliable place to purchase said gear. Thanks for reading.
    You've been training for 10 years and is eating a good diet, it sounds like you might be ready to get to the next level. Read the following posts and if you feel comfortable, take the next step.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 10-24-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    If you have to ask, you're not ready

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would look at the diet again. If you, literally, cannot grow the gains on AAS will slowly but surely disappear as you will not be able to support your new tissue with nutrients. I had this problem myself and this time I am taking no chances and regardless of my fat levels I am determined to gain new tissue. Fat can always be burned off later.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I joke about it but seriously it can be a dark road to travel down so make sure your ready.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information