• 2 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Should I Cycle at 18?

john1323 is offline New Member

Should I Cycle at 18?

I'm 18 years old and considering running my first cycle. I know what your thinking, "another dumbass 18 year old that wants to get jacked".... but that isnt true. Just hear me out.

I'm 6'0, 185 lbs. I started weight lifting about a year and a half ago and my body fat percentage dropped as well as gaining thirty pounds of muscle naturally. However, ive kind of hit a peak. The quick gains are gone and it sucks. So steroids are now all the more tempting. On doing lots of research I decided that it was bad idea since there was some chance i could grow more and didnt want to fuck that. Also didnt want to Fuck my natural production. So I got some tests done.

I first went to a urgent health clinic and got my growth plates xrayed. Turns out, im basically done growing. "1/2 inch max"(i have some long ass legs, not sure i want them to grow anymore). Then i went and got my blood level tested. Turns out im very low for 18 range. I know how much Test levels vary in the day so im not to sure of the accuracy of the test.

But now having said that, i don't see why i should wait. I'm already in the low range of Test. I'm done growing. It seems like its going to be just as safe as ever. My question is, is there another reason(s) why i shouldnt do it at 18 yrs old? Any help would be appreciated!
    For anyone wondering my cycle would be 600 wk Test E for 12 weeks. I would take aromasin during cycle and Nolveldex as PCT.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1323 View Post
    I'm 18 years old and considering running my first cycle. I know what your thinking, "another dumbass 18 year old that wants to get jacked".... but that isnt true. Just hear me out.

I'm 6'0, 185 lbs. I started weight lifting about a year and a half ago and my body fat percentage dropped as well as gaining thirty pounds of muscle naturally. However, ive kind of hit a peak. The quick gains are gone and it sucks. So steroids are now all the more tempting. On doing lots of research I decided that it was bad idea since there was some chance i could grow more and didnt want to fuck that. Also didnt want to Fuck my natural production. So I got some tests done.

I first went to a urgent health clinic and got my growth plates xrayed. Turns out, im basically done growing. "1/2 inch max"(i have some long ass legs, not sure i want them to grow anymore). Then i went and got my blood level tested. Turns out im very low for 18 range. I know how much Test levels vary in the day so im not to sure of the accuracy of the test.

But now having said that, i don't see why i should wait. I'm already in the low range of Test. I'm done growing. It seems like its going to be just as safe as ever. My question is, is there another reason(s) why i shouldnt do it at 18 yrs old? Any help would be appreciated!
    For anyone wondering my cycle would be 600 wk Test E for 12 weeks. I would take aromasin during cycle and Nolveldex as PCT.
    With all due respect, you are right as to what we will think. I can guarantee you that your endocrine system is not fully developed. Shutting it down while it is maturing is a recipe for disaster... Or at least the ridk is too high.
    Everyone thinks that they are different. 30 lbs of muscle in 1.5 years??? Assuming your bf remained the same.... You are still growing, that is not all muscle.
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I remember the very second I started getting dumber. I was 25 years old and I drove all night every night. I pacified my time with inventing a magnetic propulsion engine in my mind. I had some serious shit going on one night...

I reached a breakthrough that night! I had the polar timing alignment working off a lever valvetrain and I had it perfect! I was rich! I had just invented an engine that would supply the planet with unmeasurable free power totally free of fossil fuel! I jerked my truck to the side of the road and began a quick basic schematic on a form sheet...

"What the fuck was I thinking about?"

My brain had officially fully developed and a couple of cells died. That's all I can figure. The "MPE" was gone forever.

Since then I bide my time thinking about titties and vaginas...

You ain't done growing jack. Your brain will be developing until your 25. Stay away till then, you been warned.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-18-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Obs
    One last thing on the MPE ...

A man needs to develop a meaterial that interferes with a magnetic field. Superconductors do...

The only bitch is they can only exist at hundreds of degrees below 0 F.
    Make a material that can pass between two magnets and turn off or hinder magnetic field and I will build you an engine that will run for eternity as poweful as you want.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Short answer to your question is no. And yes, you do sound like some dumbass 18 year old that wants to get jacked and ruin his body.

Done growing at 18? LOL!!!!

Man you're 18, what are you worried about picking up high school seniors? You know most of those chicks will be looking pretty busted after they get to college and passes around the frat houses.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I remember the very second I started getting dumber. I was 25 years old and I drove all night every night. I pacified my time with inventing a magnetic propulsion engine in my mind. I had some serious shit going on one night...

I reached a breakthrough that night! I had the polar timing alignment working off a lever valvetrain and I had it perfect! I was rich! I had just invented an engine that would supply the planet with unmeasurable free power totally free of fossil fuel! I jerked my truck to the side of the road and began a quick basic schematic on a form sheet...

"What the fuck was I thinking about?"

My brain had officially fully developed and a couple of cells died. That's all I can figure. The "MPE" was gone forever.

Since then I bide my time thinking about titties and vaginas...

You ain't done growing jack. Your brain will be developing until your 25. Stay away till then, you been warned.
    If you can't measure the power, you can't meter it. If you can't meter it you ca t charge for it. That's why today, living in a universe that's literally made of electricity, we still use ground up dinosaur bones to fuel our combustion motors.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Short answer to your question is no. And yes, you do sound like some dumbass 18 year old that wants to get jacked and ruin his body.

Done growing at 18? LOL!!!!

Man you're 18, what are you worried about picking up high school seniors? You know most of those chicks will be looking pretty busted after they get to college and passes around the frat houses.
    LOL i'm sure they will be, but im not in highschool, I graduated a year early and all i do is study engineering, workout and sleep. When you say not done growing, are you talking about the physical or mental aspect or both

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    With all due respect, you are right as to what we will think. I can guarantee you that your endocrine system is not fully developed. Shutting it down while it is maturing is a recipe for disaster... Or at least the ridk is too high.
    Everyone thinks that they are different. 30 lbs of muscle in 1.5 years??? Assuming your bf remained the same.... You are still growing, that is not all muscle.
    Yeah i also grew an inch during that time period so it wasnt all muscle, thats true. Did you wait until you were 25?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You need to fast for 12-14hrs b4 going to get any hormones checked and blood tested that’s the most accurate way to see your actual levels

Just as safe??? Not a chance just b/c your epiphyseal plates(growth plates) are still not sealed seals the deal that your no where close to being done growing or endocrine system;& brain - pituitary) being done maturing as has been said!
    No such thing as a safe cycle at your age

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

I fully understand the frustrations your going through and I know we are going to say stuff to you what doesn't really comply with your future plans but I hope your educated enough to look at what we are saying and learn from it and not make a huge mistake at your young age. One thing I did pick up on in your post was that your mentioned fast gains, it takes longer and longer to keep gaining quality tissue and losing bf. Its hard work increasing calories every time you gain muscle tissue but if you can't do this after just 1.5 yrs your on the wrong side of your thinking.

You say you had your hormones checked I would question this but lets go with this for the moment and give us your full blood work you had done?

Also you need to understand that its what you put in the gym and in your mouth what will create a foundation for you to use steroids in the future and also build something very special because at your age you have everything but thinking the only way forward is within a steroid injection is wrong and will no doubt cause you pain and suffering in the long run and trust me you don't want that at your young age.

Your going down the wrong path its training and learning how to keep on pushing past these brick walls you have come to and also the eating because you can gain more natural size no matter what your saying to yourself to try and convince you otherwise. Training and nutrition is your answer at this moment in time but this will also make interesting reading http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

Blog Entries
    LOL i'm sure they will be, but im not in highschool, I graduated a year early and all i do is study engineering, workout and sleep. When you say not done growing, are you talking about the physical or mental aspect or both
    Both

I'll read that. Looks interesting. I did get the tests done since you dont believe me. I had 347 ng/dl Test serum. And 2.52 % free test. Pretty shitty for 18.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    What's was your diet like since around 10 years old? Any sweets fast food alcohol drugs? Because these things murder hormones.

And either way, a cycle isn't what you need. If anything you need TRT but you go to an endo for those test, family doctors don know anything. They'll have you taking critical tests without fasting, etc.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I'll read that. Looks interesting. I did get the tests done since you dont believe me. I had 347 ng/dl Test serum. And 2.52 % free test. Pretty shitty for 18.
    I haope you understand this has nothing to do with how manly you are or anything macho of the sort. Hell, for all we know you are one hell of a man and a mans man at that. Everyone is telling you this with your potential in mind.

The only reason to ever touch aas is to exceed natural potential. So why half ass it? Why hinder your potential? Your goal is to exceeed it.

I hope you understand no one is being a dick or trying to put themselves above you etc..
    Hollowedzeus is your age and about to start trt after trying every other avenue to get his test levels up. Chat ot up with him in private message. I can guarantee he wont give you any flack.

If you try every way to raise your test levels without exogenous testosterone and fail... There is a squadron of people on here that will support and help you through the trt process.

lartinos is offline New Member
    I think many of us rush to do steroids because of internal insecurities.

For that reason it can be helpful to see a psychologist for exactly why someone wants to use to begin with.

I started early and it may have effected my current natural test levels.

I also had gyno surgery on one side too.

Be well aware about all the risks and make sure you are mentally ready.
    Sh0tsf1red and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    I think many of us rush to do steroids because of internal insecurities.

For that reason it can be helpful to see a psychologist for exactly why someone wants to use to begin with.

I started early and it may have effected my current natural test levels.

I also had gyno surgery on one side too.

Be well aware about all the risks and make sure you are mentally ready.
    Thats very true. Almost all steroid users are insecure which is why its done. It probably is true for me to unfortunately. Out of curiosity, did you do any PCT with your cycle. Or run any AI's?

I haope you understand this has nothing to do with how manly you are or anything macho of the sort. Hell, for all we know you are one hell of a man and a mans man at that. Everyone is telling you this with your potential in mind.

The only reason to ever touch aas is to exceed natural potential. So why half ass it? Why hinder your potential? Your goal is to exceeed it.

I hope you understand no one is being a dick or trying to put themselves above you etc..
    Hollowedzeus is your age and about to start trt after trying every other avenue to get his test levels up. Chat ot up with him in private message. I can guarantee he wont give you any flack.

If you try every way to raise your test levels without exogenous testosterone and fail... There is a squadron of people on here that will support and help you through the trt process.
    Well testosterone levels kind of do have something to do with how manly you are LOL but i get what you mean. I don't think the test was accurate since i didn't fast before it and i was getting worked up over getting my blood drawn. Needles going into veins makes me feel nauseous. Regular shots i have no problem with for some weird reason. But thanks thats a good point and ill private message him

Your free test was that low?

Did you see the results for your own eyes?

not my next set of questions are were you ever prescribe any antipsychotic ssris or psych drugs or attention deficit drugs in your life maybe such as Risperdal

Leres is offline New Member
    Absolutely not. Wait till at least 25 and build a solid base and foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Leres View Post
    Absolutely not. Wait till at least 25 and build a solid base and foundation.
    Did you?

Obs
    Did you?
    I did not. I was 22.
    Have you ever lost an erection during sex? Get comfortable with the idea...
    Ever spent months living in a motel wishing death because you watched yourself lose 60 lbs in a few months and are literally incapable of socialization?

This can be you on a 50/50 shot.

Do it right.

Believe me no chick will understand why you couldn't stay hard.

There is pain which is physical and it only gets so bad.
    Mental anguish makes physical anguish look like a little bitch. I am not talking in tounges here...
    You will find out if you cross that line. Hell, maybe you will have a good story to tell your buddies about how you gloriously overcame this shit. More than likely you will be bitter and hate yourself and everyone around you.

True story brah
    Last edited by Obs; 10-19-2017 at 11:23 PM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you truly have low T that is something you will need to address. I suggest you look at this thread where you will see what it takes to rectify these problems from a person at your age. It's not easy and he is still going through it but his dedication is unquestionable and he is trying to do it the right way.

Low-T thread: http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...log-18y-o.html

his workout thread is here: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...g-journey.html
    marcus300 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I did not. I was 22.
    Have you ever lost an erection during sex? Get comfortable with the idea...
    Ever spent months living in a motel wishing death because you watched yourself lose 60 lbs in a few months and are literally incapable of socialization?

This can be you on a 50/50 shot.

Do it right.

Believe me no chick will understand why you couldn't stay hard.

There is pain which is physical and it only gets so bad.
    Mental anguish makes physical anguish look like a little bitch. I am not talking in tounges here...
    You will find out if you cross that line. Hell, maybe you will have a good story to tell your buddies about how you gloriously overcame this shit. More than likely you will be bitter and hate yourself and everyone around you.

True story brah
    Always dropping truth!

Why isn't your name in a fancy color yet???
    Obs and fit_deskjocky like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Always dropping truth!

Why isn't your name in a fancy color yet???
    Because I sucked all the wrong dicks and chewed all the wrong asses lol.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-20-2017 at 09:33 AM.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member

Listen to the experience of Obspowerstroke and Marcus. They have been where you are now and have no stake in what you decide to do, but they give up their time anyway to speak to you and try and warn you.

One of the ways in which humans suck at making decisions is that they misjudge the risks when they are trying to justify something that they want to do. This is called "discounting" and it's a cognitive error that most people engage in sometimes. Young people do it even more, but older people do it too. It means that instead of accurately analysing the risks of something, you decide that even if bad things sometimes do happen, they just somehow won't happen to you.

Part of you knows this is a bad idea, which is why you bothered to post instead of just going ahead and doing what you want.

Listen to these smart men who try to help you learn from their experience. I can tell you that when you meet the right woman, she will be happier to have you a little less built but fully sexually functional rather than the other way around. Good luck to you.
    Last edited by thisAngelBites; 10-29-2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: me forget word
    ghettoboyd and Obs like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    One can crash their levels by a lot of different reasons. I bet since you are in college you are not getting enough sleep. Get out of College and get a job before you ever think of doing any AAS. AAS are not that expensive compaired to your food. I did read anything about what your goals are other than "hitting a wall". Change up your workouts, sleep more, eat better food, etc. Anything other that a cycle at your age.
    Obs likes this.

I read so many of these I just want to say, "Go for it, take as much shit as your body can handle. Just write up a post a year from now so you can help some other young guy from making the same mistake."
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information