• 6 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 3 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Question on how to dose Test Blend

LilBac is offline New Member

Post Question on how to dose Test Blend

Hey so I am 19 years old, already done a cycle of test e, superdrol, and played with clen in the past, but recently the UGL I used have come out with a new product called "Rip Blend". This blend has 50mg of test p, 75mg of tren a and 75mg of mast p. How would I go about dosing this? Would Nolva do the job as a pct?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't advice taking steroids even though the pressure is immense it isn't the correct course of action for you. I have to question your knowledge on steroids if your asking if nolva will do for pct. Why not try and focus on training and eating correctly because at your age you don't need steroids to gain muscle you need a heart and will power to force yourself away from drugs and build a solid base from hard work and have a good understanding on how your body responds not only to different forms of training but diets aswell. Your going down the wrong path and this could have serious implications for the rest of your life. Your going to be in a vicious circle of growing and losing and the only way forward is more gear and more drugs were if you stop now and build a solid base over the next few years you will be in a better position to spring board off a small steroid cycle.

I'd also be extremely cautious regarding UGL use and blends

please read this and think http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above you are going down a dark path at your age.Tren has been know to hurt older guys so just beware.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Why don't you like blends?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Tren not good for young developing brain.

Hell I'm 34 (I think either 33 or 34, not sure) and I know myself and to think of my short fused temper on tren with access to firearms, scares the carp out of me.

Be smart, there are a lot of people who regretted these decisions at an early age
    Obs likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Why don't you like blends?
    B/c you can’t dose them correctly imho - I agree with the above(Marcus laid it straight to you)!

I’d prefer to get every compound separately that way you can dose it accordingly / is never use a blend that’s me and most will tell you they’re not dosed correctly either
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

lartinos is offline New Member
    Sounds like you'd have EOD shots.

Tren was fun, but the side effects suck.

Took my immune system to feel better after taking years ago.

Made it myself which was experience.

LilBac is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the answers guys, might just dump the blend and do a sus run. I know the worries of steroids with my age but I've run multiple cycles and I can't seem to lay off haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBac View Post
    Thanks for all the answers guys, might just dump the blend and do a sus run. I know the worries of steroids with my age but I've run multiple cycles and I can't seem to lay off haha.
    I'm sure it will be just as hilarious when your dick stops working by the time your 25-30...you have been warned...by the way any steroids at your age are a bad bad idea not just the blend...
    marcus300, hollowedzeus and NACH3 like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    B/c you can’t dose them correctly imho - I agree with the above(Marcus laid it straight to you)!

I’d prefer to get every compound separately that way you can dose it accordingly / is never use a blend that’s me and most will tell you they’re not dosed correctly either
    I can see that. I've had good luck with blends, I use a tren /mast/test blend on the second half of most of my cycles, furs half usually just test/tren.

The TMT is dosed at 50mg each compound (150mg total) in 1 ml. So for my id just pin 1ml EOD. I have good luck with low doses, "less is more"
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBac View Post
    How many cycles have you actually ran? Did you use the proper ancillaries(AI, DA(if running a 19nor) hCG in cycle pct??

Thread Information