Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Testosterone Undecanoate / anyone use this?

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Testosterone Undecanoate / anyone use this?

I know it's a very long ester, but who's got experience with it?

how much should I use for TRT and how often?

wouldn't it be way more convenient to use this long ester if I'm on TRT?
    MuscleScience likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    I know it's a very long ester, but who's got experience with it?

how much should I use for TRT and how often?

wouldn't it be way more convenient to use this long ester if I'm on TRT?
    Im interested in this as well.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Blog Entries
    great coincidence for me I think. now the question for me is how is it made from powder? 1000mg is fricken UUGE, but Undecanoate is another type of beast, so it may not be so difficult to keep in solution.

10 to 12 weeks is suuper sweet

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    great coincidence for me I think. now the question for me is how is it made from powder? 1000mg is fricken UUGE, but Undecanoate is another type of beast, so it may not be so difficult to keep in solution.

10 to 12 weeks is suuper sweet
    As I recall the phamagrade does not contain BA.

I don't think making it yourself is going to cut it imho. If your on trt ask your endo for it.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    As I recall the phamagrade does not contain BA.
    benzyl benzoate and refined castor oil is what its made with
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the assist. lot of questions here. better take'em to the lab once a mod tells me to skedaddle

Well i've got the BB and i regularly use Castor Oil. when you say refined castor oil are you aware of a process that enhances already 100% pure food grade castor oil? I already use a bit of castor oil and MCT oil when i make my gear. could Castor mixed with MCT oil be an adequate poor mans refined castor oil if refined castor oil is a thinner version of itself?

my process uses a melt test, heating to around 140 degrees F, a .22 filtration unit, a pressure cooker set to about 15 - 16 psi for 30 minutes, and labels because I'm anal about organization compared to the average person. interesting about not using BB.

I know that when the melt test is performed some powders do not re crystalize. forgot which ones they are and don't know if it's got something to do with the ester. Anyways, the BA I use helps the powder dissolve at less than it's melting point when mixed with the heated oil. if i heat the oil to a higher temperature than the powder's melting point will i need BA? this is where things get clouded for me and where i'll need help.

what measures success when not using BB? The gear staying in solution right? what are the disadvantages of using BA? conversely what are the advantages? also, put another way, what effect would using BA have on an undecanoate ester?
    shorter esters have a harder time staying in solution ryhte? if that's true then BA wouldn't be necessary, but i really don't know enough to make that assumption. there is true pharm grade then there is the poor man's effort to mimic it. i don't have an endo, i'm only 33 and well i don't know jack about working an endo for some insurance paid gear. Also i'm in the United States, so i might as well have a pair of devil horns growing out of my head because i use steroids . -mans greatest gift to itself, besides hot sluts that do nasty things, but that's god's gift to man.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 10-21-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: define what i think refined castor oil is. -asking
    Obs likes this.

thanks for the assist. lot of questions here. better take'em to the lab once a mod tells me to skedaddle

Well i've got the BB and i regularly use Castor Oil. when you say refined castor oil are you aware of a process that enhances already 100% pure food grade castor oil? I already use a bit of castor oil and MCT oil when i make my gear. could Castor mixed with MCT oil be an adequate poor mans refined castor oil if refined castor oil is a thinner version of itself?
    What's wrong with using Grapeseed oil or MCT oil? They both work fine.

my process uses a melt test, heating to around 140 degrees F, a .22 filtration unit, a pressure cooker set to about 15 - 16 psi for 30 minutes, and labels because I'm anal about organization compared to the average person. interesting about not using BB.
    Why not use BB? It's used to dissolve the Test powder. It's not about keeping Test powder dissolved when heated, it's about keeping it dissolved at room temp. BB is instrumental in preventing gear crashing at room temp.

I know that when the melt test is performed some powders do not re crystalize. forgot which ones they are and don't know if it's got something to do with the ester. Anyways, the BA I use helps the powder dissolve at less than it's melting point when mixed with the heated oil. if i heat the oil to a higher temperature than the powder's melting point will i need BA? this is where things get clouded for me and where i'll need help.
    The Test powder will melt at a lower temp with BA because the BA acts as an "impurity" which lowers the melting point of the Test Powder. The BA's used to prevent the growth of bacteria. Why would you want to remove it from your gear. If you put gear in a multi-use vial, there will be bacteria introduced into the vial no matter how sterile you keep everything.
    Without BA there's a high chance bacteria will grow in the vial. I wouldn't recommend you don't remove BA from the gear ingredients.

what measures success when not using BB? The gear staying in solution right? what are the disadvantages of using BA? conversely what are the advantages? also, put another way, what effect would using BA have on an undecanoate ester?
    Test has been home brewed with BB and BA for a long time. Is there a reason you're not wanting to follow a tried an true recipe? If you don't want to use BB or BA, why not just inject the Test suspension?

shorter esters have a harder time staying in solution ryhte? if that's true then BA wouldn't be necessary, but i really don't know enough to make that assumption. there is true pharm grade then there is the poor man's effort to mimic it. i don't have an endo, i'm only 33 and well i don't know jack about working an endo for some insurance paid gear. Also i'm in the United States, so i might as well have a pair of devil horns growing out of my head because i use steroids. -mans greatest gift to itself, besides hot sluts that do nasty things, but that's god's gift to man.
    The short ester crashing and using BA have no direct correlation. You're drawing some conclusions that isn't necessarily true. I recommend you just follow the tried and true home brew recipe. A lot of gear has been brewed and used with those recipe's. You don't have to reinvent the wheel. There are no advantages.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Thread Information