Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy My heart is f*cked... from fina?

I am in my fifth week of fina and my heartbeat is scaring me....
    it will jump from beating normally to beating REALLY fast... 170-190 BPM, without any warning. I can feel my heart beating HARD inside my chest, it pumps so hard.

I usually wake up at night to an irregular heart beat, but today at the gym at the end of a really heavy set I didn't breathe out the way i should've and held my breath for too long... my heart just started racing. It was pumping around 180 bpm for a solid 3-4 minutes... and then returned to normal. I had NEVER had it pump for that long that hard without a direct reason. It scared the sh*t out of me. I was expecting it to stop dead in my chest...

I have no doubt this is because of the fina... because it's never happened before when I wasn't taking it. But is this sort of activity common, and moreover, is it dangerous? I am really afraid of my heart giving out on me without warning Help bros...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Try the ripped fuel. That shit will do the same thing. Keep an eye on that and dont have a heart attack on us

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    But can a heart attack actually occur from this? I got paranoid and quit my workout early today. I don't want to be lying dead on the gym floor....
    the fina isnt even a high dose.. 50mg/ed.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i have never heard of this happening because of taking fina. ther are many things (like ripped fuel) that will make this happen though. i would keep an eye on it but think of it this way, you are getting a sh*t load of blood in your muscles. depending on how much fina you have you could go a little longer and stop taking it(just the fina), see what happens then start it back up later.

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    That's scary man, sorry your having to go through this. One question though, I know a lot of people don't do this (myself included) but do you warm up with a little aerobic work before work out? Studies have shown abnormal heart arthymia's in some subjects who trained hard with no warm up.

Try this, walk for 5-10 min (just until you get a light sweat going) before work out, and 3-5 minutes after. Keep me posted.

nj juice is offline Member
    Bro, i don't know what the cause of your problem is, whether its the fina or not, maybe some of the docs on this board can help you out with that. However, if you wake up every night with an irregualr heart beat it sounds to me like you have a serious condition and should get it looked at immediately.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    not good................hope its

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well i can honestly say i totally identify, this is why i dont do long esters anymore, after 4-5 weeks i get fucked heart beat terrible palpitations at night that keep me awake. Last time i was on fina testoviron i had that as u explained very fast heart beat then i have had ekg and tests and all they could tell me was my hear beat was irregular. One of the functions was not quite normal, problem is i read up on all heart diseases and seems like i had some similar symtom of every one, are you using t3 at all? or clen ? the thing i came accross which seemed most like what i had is called mitral valve prolapse, it explains the fast heart beats and then other things about it, it can be related to thyroid problems also, thats all i can suggest, thing is i havent really juiced for a while and i havent had a single problem!

peace

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro i just got off fina and prob and the same shit happened to me...... like walking up 1 flight of stairs and my heart would be pounding and id be like wtf?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    discontinue your full cycle.
    go have test run, you might have a medical condition you didnt know about.

takeing steriods is not worth having a heart atack over

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I would stop taking the fina now and get checked out asap. I had breathing problems while on sust, stopped taking it and they went away. I'm glad I stopped taking it is the point.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, i always have these probs and i just live with it, if u want u can stop, just get ur blood pressure checked out !

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I would make sure you are drinking at least two gallons of water everyday, and monitoring your blood pressure.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing happened to me when I first started my cycle. I would lie in bed and feel my heart beating through my chest. I could honestly feel it skip a beat. I went to my dr. and everything was fine. I think a lot of it has to do with one thinking about it soooo much that you actually make yourself nervous and your heart starts beating faster. I learn to live with it and it actually went away. But, WOW, I know how you feel. It scared the living shit out of me. It is not fun!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How much fina are you taking? I know I get palpatations at night. I probably get them during the day but they are more noticable while laying in bed. That is not unusual for fina. Your elevated heart rate could be dose related. Try cutting back.

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    Dude, same boat here also.
    My heart experiences irregular beats and I too also get woken up at night when I'm on AS.
    I do think alot has to do with psyching yourself out and then u get some anxiety, which in turn makes your heart beat faster and irregular. I think most of it is in our heads. I just learned to deal with it.

Anxietykilla is offline New Member
    How much cardio do you do Polska? Just wondering how much your breathing is affecting you. Better get to the doc better safe then dead..

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you may want to go see your doctor! You may have a condition called psvt ( pre ventricular tachacardia). It can be fatal. Waht happens is with this condition is that your heart's electrial pathways via av/sn nodes short circuit and your heart get a super rapid heartbeat. What gets dangerous is that the heart starts fluttering and does not efffectively pump enough blood to sustain the body's need for O2! I would get off the fina for now and see if this conditino is still going on since it can be fatal! If your exercising and it happens, that's normal to an extent, but if your jsut sitting around and ti happens....get of the gear for now and go to a doctor! This can be very fatal if not taken car of !!!

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Polska,

Let's approach this one thing at a time..First, are you taking any other types of stimulants such as OTC fat burners, Clen , or T3?

If you are not, then we can narrow it down, more than likely to the Fina. Although your stated dose is fairly low, it can have more dramatic effects on some individuals. Did you notice any increase in your resting heart rate and BP prior to the Fina? If not, that further helps with the identification of the culprit.

I want you to try a few things and then post the results. For the next few days take your resting heart rate and BP several times per day and prior to going to bed. Document these results and add them to your post for my review. I also want you to check your heart rate directly before and directly after your weight training sessions. This will help me get a better idea of your vitals.

If you continue to have an elevated heart rate of 180-190, I recommend you discontinue the Fina immediately. If you are suffering any defects, this elevation could cause serious complications which could result in injury. A heart rate of that range could cause heart failure or even stroke so let's tackle this as soon as possible. Keep me posted and PM me when you update this post.

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 07-11-2003 at 04:22 PM.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Great post Doc M! And yes! please post your results so we can all learn from this!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    its called tachycardia- and can be a serious arrhythmic condition, like doc said... and i know exactly how you feel, ive woken up with some seriously scary palpitations- while on clen ....
    the logical deduction as the doc suggested is your best bet- or go directly to a physician- and do not collect 200 dollars....

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if this helps but I think Fina raises my BP pretty high and I get Bloody Noses everyday, thats why I stopped. I can only imagine that if it gave me high bp that it could that.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Try the ripped fuel. That shit will do the same thing. Keep an eye on that and dont have a heart attack on us
    I've tried high doses of Ripped Fuel and straight ephedrine + coffee, never done that to me.

demetri is offline Member
    I was sitting in the gym on the 3 day into my last fina cycle. It was the first one that I made from a kit and I was feeling a little congested but thought nothing of it. A friend comes up and asks me about the fina and said "you're hearts racing isn't it?".

I hadn't noticed but he was right. I was taking 75 mg EOD which in hind site was probably too much.

My heart rate was a litte more under control when I got more into the cycle but it would still "race" under light cardio, but I never found that it would beat any harder or faster when I did my normal workout. What I couldn't stand was the fact that I was conjested as hell during the whole cycle.

Previous to that I had only done 1/2 CC EOD with good results. I'm thinking the next cycle I'll go 3/4 of a cc EOD and see if I can get good results without the congestion.

What are your stats? Maybe 50 mg ED is a little too much for you. Either way I'd stop the Fina ASAP and let my body go back to normal.

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    DOC M:
    I copied and pasted this thread i started, which is scaring me like hell, please advise..._________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________
    "HI gang, its racer again with a concern while i'm on this mild summer cycle."
    For those of you that dont know mw i'm 28yrsold, first cycled last yr and this is my first time doing primo and winny together....
    tis is what it looks like:
    50 mg /ed winny amps
    20mg x 3 /ed=60 mg primo tabs (crushed and mixed with heated vita-e oil)
    so winny 350mg week
    primo 420mg week
    My question is that i have been feelin ganxiety and bloated stomach in the past few days, this being my 4th week of my cycle. I got sick with a bronchial infection on my 3rd week of my cycle... and was given erythromicyn 333mg for 10 days and prednisone 40mg a day for 5 days.

Does anyone think i should not cntinue my cycle? its very mild and i have been on meds for my asthma before and AS last yr without a problem...just want to be sure....
    I doubt there might be some complications, but i wanted the experts to give me some feedback...
    as far as my results, i love the cycle, the feeling and the appearance...
    tks guys, sorry if i didnt word this properly, i'm rushing to work..
    __________________________________________________ ___________

today i went to the doctors emergency ward, and i was lucky enough to find my primary care doc, in charge of the nurses there.
    Anyhow i got my ekg done, came back good, blood pressure was a lil high, also my potassium levels a lil high.. the doc said the high BP could be due to the anxiety. i told him about my AS usage but he didnt know specifics on the drugs just the general stuff they say about anabolics...he did tell me not to cold turkey cut them just gradually...
    i'm still gettign anxiety as i sit here typing bros!!! it sucks...and the more i think about it the worse it gets...some numbness in my arms and legs i think..so confused, i didn't feel the numbness when i was at the hospital today, just started now...

dam i'm on my 4th week cutter of primo tabs and winny, oh well....my doc didnt know about clomid or anyhting in that matter, should i just stop the cycle now? or lessen the dose? or start my clomid?

DOC M...if you read this, please reply, please..
    Racer
    Last edited by racer_inboston; 07-14-2003 at 11:09 PM.

Racer..

I think you are experiencing normal effects from the steroids ..Anxiety can be caused by a multitude of issues and unless you feel like it is causing a hitch in your life, I think you are worrying about nothing..

But to be sure I would for you to provide a little more history and information. Have you ever experienced any anxiety issues prior to your AS use? Are you currently on any types of anti-depressants or meds for anxiety? What was your bp and resting heart rate at the hospital?

Provide as much detail as you can and I will givie you my opinion on what course of action to proceed with if any is warranted. PM me when you post your reply so I do not miss it!!

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by racer_inboston
    DOC M:
    I copied and pasted this thread i started, which is scaring me like hell, please advise..._________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________
    "HI gang, its racer again with a concern while i'm on this mild summer cycle."
    For those of you that dont know mw i'm 28yrsold, first cycled last yr and this is my first time doing primo and winny together....
    tis is what it looks like:
    50 mg /ed winny amps
    20mg x 3 /ed=60 mg primo tabs (crushed and mixed with heated vita-e oil)
    so winny 350mg week
    primo 420mg week
    My question is that i have been feelin ganxiety and bloated stomach in the past few days, this being my 4th week of my cycle. I got sick with a bronchial infection on my 3rd week of my cycle... and was given erythromicyn 333mg for 10 days and prednisone 40mg a day for 5 days.

Does anyone think i should not cntinue my cycle? its very mild and i have been on meds for my asthma before and AS last yr without a problem...just want to be sure....
    I doubt there might be some complications, but i wanted the experts to give me some feedback...
    as far as my results, i love the cycle, the feeling and the appearance...
    tks guys, sorry if i didnt word this properly, i'm rushing to work..
    __________________________________________________ ___________

today i went to the doctors emergency ward, and i was lucky enough to find my primary care doc, in charge of the nurses there.
    Anyhow i got my ekg done, came back good, blood pressure was a lil high, also my potassium levels a lil high.. the doc said the high BP could be due to the anxiety. i told him about my AS usage but he didnt know specifics on the drugs just the general stuff they say about anabolics...he did tell me not to cold turkey cut them just gradually...
    i'm still gettign anxiety as i sit here typing bros!!! it sucks...and the more i think about it the worse it gets...some numbness in my arms and legs i think..so confused, i didn't feel the numbness when i was at the hospital today, just started now...

dam i'm on my 4th week cutter of primo tabs and winny, oh well....my doc didnt know about clomid or anyhting in that matter, should i just stop the cycle now? or lessen the dose? or start my clomid?

DOC M...if you read this, please reply, please..
    Racer

I am entering my 6th week of fina and the sides for me have been minamal.I get night sweats badly, but that is it. Once in a while my heart will race, but nothing major. Only check BP a couple times, but it is always perfect. Cardio is going good as well. Except for the sore calves from the injects....ED can get old after a while.

I drink 1 to 1 and a half gallons of water a day and just started taking 1000 mg of cranberry due to some minor kidney pain the other day. I think that occured becuase I slacked off on the water drinking over the 4th holiday weekend.

Anyways, good luck with your issues.

And Doc....its good to have you hear. Thanks for taking time out of your day to talk about what you do ALL day as it is. That is one nice guy!!!!

DOC M...Thank you so much for your time, so, so, much...
    here goes, i just called the hospital, they said my BP was 131/85 and restin gheart-rate was 85.
    DOC, i had an anxiety issue as ateen when i got asthma, but havent experienced it in yrs, i'm 28yrs old.
    i'm not on any antidepressants, however , my doc at the ER prescribed me (clonozam, or klonopins) dont know the spelling for sure, but i will be pickin gthese up this afternoon.
    DOC, since you know about AS usage, you dont think my dose is too high right? i have done my research and cant see it being too high?but you are the expert...
    p.s
    This morning after wakin gup, i feel much better, seems like its toward the night when it gets worse, and now that i think about it, i tak emy primo tabs during the day, and the winny i shoot at night, but have been drinking it for the past 4 days, since i've had bad anxiety...
    Racer

Racer..I have PM'd you with some more information..

Doc M

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Racer..I have PM'd you with some more information..

Doc M
    Damn! This was getting interesting!

guys i feel much better....will continue my cycle as planned...no anxiety since the meds. eating good, and going to the gym today...
    later bros!!!

POLSKA,
    How are you making out?

joe_capone is offline Member
    heres another reason why i should stay away from fina.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Fina side effects. I have always had the same problems and have gotten used to it. Mostly anxiety, when you realize it's just the drugs it helps you relax a little. Fina is still my favorite anabolic and include it in every cycle. I use Klonopin to counter the anxiety and sleep deprevation. This is my experience only and would not generalize. If you feel that you need medical attention, then by all means see a doctor. Your descriptions mirror my own symptoms so I relate. One thing that I do know is that sides do usually end a day or two after you stop injections being that it is such a fast esther. I usually can only take a month of Fina, then I need a break.

Thread Information