Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Acne or ?

Slacker78 is offline Member

Acne or ?

Hello guys, since 2 weeks i'm doing a brief course of HCG ( 500UI EOD) to stimulate my tests cause after PCT i found their testo production was in range but not optimal. I did all BW as another topic i opened tells, and based on evidences, i started HCG. I added too a bit of Proviron ( 50mg ED ) to support this but i removed it as i thought it was more useless than useful ( is always a DHT derivate ).

In these 2 weeks i noticed two under skin big pimples appeared on my skin and they seem to have the same nature and way to appear: they appear a bit painful with a large reddish and swelled area around and after few days the red tone and pain disappear and deflate a bit... but under skin seem to remain a light lump at touch.

I removed proviron also for this matter and i will checking E2 as i thought it should be a bit high. I'm reducing the HCG dose too to 250UI EOD for the same reason.

The question is... could it be sebaceous cyst and the light lump under skin will require a surgery to be removed or will it go away in time alone ?

I wonder if someone had a similar experience and it would be glad to know something more about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171029_064238.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	585.0 KB 
ID:	170807
    Last edited by Slacker78; 10-29-2017 at 01:48 AM.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hello guys, since 2 weeks i'm doing a brief course of HCG ( 500UI EOD) to stimulate my tests cause after PCT i found their testo production was in range but not optimal. I did all BW as another topic i opened tells, and based on evidences, i started HCG. I added too a bit of Proviron ( 50mg ED ) to support this but i removed it as i thought it was more useless than useful ( is always a DHT derivate ).

In these 2 weeks i noticed two under skin big pimples appeared on my skin and they seem to have the same nature and way to appear: they appear a bit painful with a large reddish and swelled area around and after few days the red tone and pain disappear and deflate a bit... but under skin seem to remain a light lump at touch.

I removed proviron also for this matter and i will checking E2 as i thought it should be a bit high. I'm reducing the HCG dose too to 250UI EOD for the same reason.

The question is... could it be sebaceous cyst and the light lump under skin will require a surgery to be removed or will it go away in time alone ?

I wonder if someone had a similar experience and it would be glad to know something more about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171029_064238.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	585.0 KB 
ID:	170807
    It's most likely a pimple, acne-like in nature. If it is a sebaceous cyst, it was probably present prior and became inflamed from squeezing, etc. A sebaceous cyst is like an "in-folding" of the sebum forming tissue which makes a "pocket" or cyst. If it is sebaceous, best to let Dermatology excise it.
    Sebaceous cysts have a thick, white foul-smelling discharge not unlike cottage cheese, and will generate the discharge repeatedly, so come back after time.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    It's most likely a pimple, acne-like in nature. If it is a sebaceous cyst, it was probably present prior and became inflamed from squeezing, etc. A sebaceous cyst is like an "in-folding" of the sebum forming tissue which makes a "pocket" or cyst. If it is sebaceous, best to let Dermatology excise it.
    Sebaceous cysts have a thick, white foul-smelling discharge not unlike cottage cheese, and will generate the discharge repeatedly, so come back after time.
    I had the same thing near the neck but it's a not lymph node ( they are all the same nature even together the others as in the picture ); it had the same birth process; swelling and red area around with small point in the middle and a bit painful at touch; after 1 week the redness disappear and deflate a little. But it seems to remain a bit swollen under skin as if there was a little nodule still persist inside ( it's not visible, you feel it just touching ).

I wonder if this will be permanent or in time it will disappear at all, alone.

If it's a sebaceous cyst, it will come back. If it's acne, it should go away. The sebaceous cyst has a sheath around it which makes it grow. If all of the sheath isn't removed, it will grow a new cyst. If it's an acne, it'll get big and sore but it will subside and generally go back to normal. I get giant subcutaneous acne when I run higher doses of Test/Deca or Test/Tren . Hurts like a muther but it always goes away after PCT.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If it's a sebaceous cyst, it will come back. If it's acne, it should go away. The sebaceous cyst has a sheath around it which makes it grow. If all of the sheath isn't removed, it will grow a new cyst. If it's an acne, it'll get big and sore but it will subside and generally go back to normal. I get giant subcutaneous acne when I run higher doses of Test/Deca or Test/Tren. Hurts like a muther but it always goes away after PCT.
    Yes scotchguard, the process that you described as acne, it's exactly what's happening to me because it's not just an isolated lump but i've several of them in the chest which all arise in the same way with the same characteristics: suddenly swelling with pain and reddish area and very slowly subsiding (very slowly ). I think so, it's really acne. I think proviron was involved, probably together E2 spike from my HCG . I removed proviron and lowering HCG dosage. I think this will resolve all.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 10-30-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Yeah, those really hurt. Hang in there buddy.
    Slacker78 likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Yes scotchguard, the process that you described as acne, it's exactly what's happening to me because it's not just an isolated lump but i've several of them in the chest which all arise in the same way with the same characteristics: suddenly swelling with pain and reddish area and very slowly subsiding (very slowly ). I think so, it's really acne. I think proviron was involved, probably together E2 spike from my HCG. I removed proviron and lowering HCG dosage. I think this will resolve all.
    Agree with Scotchguard about cyst - if that is the case they need to be excised. But it sounds consistent with acne. Hard to take oral abx all the time that help with that, not good for your system to be antibiotics that often, but you might ask your doc for an rx of generic clindagel - you apply it topically first sign of those big acne lesion appearing and sometimes it helps. You can also apply Tend Skin exfoliant several times a day. Just don't squeeze them. You rarely get anything out because they are deep and inflamed with not a lot of pus production. But you will microrupture them deep under the skin and drive any pus into the tissue and make them a lot worse. Hard to do but treat them topically and leave them alone.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Agree with Scotchguard about cyst - if that is the case they need to be excised. But it sounds consistent with acne. Hard to take oral abx all the time that help with that, not good for your system to be antibiotics that often, but you might ask your doc for an rx of generic clindagel - you apply it topically first sign of those big acne lesion appearing and sometimes it helps. You can also apply Tend Skin exfoliant several times a day. Just don't squeeze them. You rarely get anything out because they are deep and inflamed with not a lot of pus production. But you will microrupture them deep under the skin and drive any pus into the tissue and make them a lot worse. Hard to do but treat them topically and leave them alone.
    Yes, it's really so, perfect description about what happening

Thread Information