Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Paranoia and gear

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Paranoia and gear

Soo, anyone ever have bad paranoia or anxiety on a specific cycle? I have a new batch I've gotten into and a new UGL. While this stuff is legit (Blood work looks good) but paranoia is pretty bad at times...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You mean on Tren cycles?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    You mean on Tren cycles?
    It's just test E and I upped the dose a little bit for a few weeks and noticed paranoia has went through the roof on certain days....

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    It's just test E and I upped the dose a little bit for a few weeks and noticed paranoia has went through the roof on certain days....
    Paranoia and anxiety are pretty worrisome sides I won't trade with a tad more T in my system, are you taking an AI?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    perhaps your test is dosed strong plus you upped your dosage .. anxiety is a common side effect of elevated estrogen .

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    You mean on Tren cycles?
    I was going to comment that TREN is the only one that I've heard people getting paranoid with wifes/GF's and such.
    Typically though I don't hear paranoia as a side in most people with the majority of other AAS products.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I was going to comment that TREN is the only one that I've heard people getting paranoid with wifes/GF's and such.
    Typically though I don't hear paranoia as a side in most people with the majority of other AAS products.
    Anything that stimulates the central nervous system can cause anxiety (but not necessarily paranoia) . Testosterone at supra-physiological dosages will stimulate the CNS to a degree , Tren however will stimulate the CNS to a much greater degree .

Most guys don't have an issue with just test alone unless they have underlaying anxiety issues , but elevated estrogen can amplify this effect as well

I'm not talking jealousy with wife/gf , I'm talking 'anxiety' . OP should get bloods and see where Estrogen levels are at.
    Obs and ghettoboyd like this.

If anyone gets paranoia from AAS then it's already predisposed to develop the issue. It's a rather serious psy symptom and I'd advise anyone experiencing it to refrain from triggering substances/dosages.

It's not about CNS stimulation the issue is structural, if it's there then don't dig it out.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Anything that stimulates the central nervous system can cause anxiety (but not necessarily paranoia) . Testosterone at supra-physiological dosages will stimulate the CNS to a degree , Tren however will stimulate the CNS to a much greater degree .

Most guys don't have an issue with just test alone unless they have underlaying anxiety issues , but elevated estrogen can amplify this effect as well

I'm not talking jealousy with wife/gf , I'm talking 'anxiety' . OP should get bloods and see where Estrogen levels are at.
    Anxiety alone is a different beast than anxiety w/paranoia.

Personally I had extreme anxiety with low T, had some anxiety going on my whole life but the more Test I use the mellower I stay, E2 if uncontrolled makes me more angry not anxious.

It's kind of impossible to make general predictions, anybody will respond differently.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information