Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    WTF man. Where did I write this ? I never wrote I was 22 ffs ?????

Read my quote above from the thread where I say i’m 30 !!

No idea where this 22 thing is coming from and Songdog has not showed me. He has told me the thread where i apparently said that and I’ve gone in that thread and clearly say I am 3 0 !!!

Look at the thread and look at the quote above.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ml#post7339755

I think he didnt see that you were quoting the OP.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ml#post7339755

I think he didnt see that you were quoting the OP.

Ridiculous.

Songdong, you're clearly a respected member and im sure a lovely guy, but please dont accuse people of things before reading properly. You didn't even bother re reading or checking your accusation of my lying about my age once I challenged you, nor did Charger before adding his part. I understand people dont want to give advice to underage guys, but at least check your shit before accusing man.

Personally before getting in on a thread I would go and see for myself.

Attached my driving license for any more doubters. Sad I have to do so to continue getting advice, but I guess thats the best way.

First ever Test E only cycle-img_1981.jpg

Anyway, now thats cleared up Il get back to my log thanks.

In other news, my PIP is fucking killing. Starting to limp. Not good. Left side is an issue every fucking time. lol
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-24-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

Ridiculous.

Songdong, you're clearly a respected member and im sure a lovely guy, but please dont accuse people of things before reading properly. You didn't even bother re reading or checking your accusation of my lying about my age once I challenged you, nor did Charger before adding his part. I understand people dont want to give advice to underage guys, but at least check your shit before accusing man.

Attached my driving license for any more doubters. Sad I have to do so to continue getting advice, but I guess thats the best way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1981.JPG 
Views:	348 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	171025

In other news, my PIP is fucking killing. Starting to limp. Not good. Left side is an issue every fucking time. lol
    Your thumb looks very young for a 30 year old.................ok,i'll get me coat.

LOL

Love a bit of an ice breaker joke. It made me laugh out loud..

Maybe thats photoshopped

Jokes aside, I never said I was 22 and I am 30 as my ID shows. Lets get back to helping people with this thread and helping me too.

One REALLY annoying thing is that a good 90% of logs are incomplete. Very strange to me. I will finish this 100 % and be detailed every week.

A full, detailed weekly log was something I really struggled to find when researching and I want to help others on this journey and make sure I am doing ok too!

All positive vibes welcomed. Not into forum arguments and like to get along with everyone

Blog Entries

Ridiculous.

Just think about it from Songdog's POV. He deals with a lot of stuff and everyone misses things from time to time.

You did write: 'my age is 22
    height is 5ft 10
    weight 80kg
    bf% is 13.8
    lean body mass is 68kg.'

instead of using reply with quote.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 11-24-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    Obs likes this.

LOL

Love a bit of an ice breaker joke. It made me laugh out loud..

Maybe thats photoshopped

Jokes aside, I never said I was 22 and I am 30 as my ID shows. Lets get back to helping people with this thread and helping me too.

One REALLY annoying thing is that a good 90% of logs are incomplete. Very strange to me. I will finish this 100 % and be detailed every week.

A full, detailed weekly log was something I really struggled to find when researching and I want to help others on this journey and make sure I am doing ok too!

All positive vibes welcomed. Not into forum arguments and like to get along with everyone
    Good on you bud!

Just think about it from Songdog's POV. He deals with a lot of stuff and everyone misses things from time to time.
    I dont hold grudges and not mad or anything (not that anyone gives a flying fuck ha), but he could have gone and checked what I said in the thread once I said I was 30. Instead he wrote a big sentence about it all and followed that by asking why I still had not explained myself.... Not to sound like a dick, but I makes sense to just go and check what someone said yourself lol. I appreciate his knowledge and not looking to cause issues here!

Took me 30 seconds to check my post though ;0

This is all getting negative anyway so lets drop it and get on with the log....

----

Is there anyway my left side could be more open to worse pip than my right ??? Really curious why every injection on my left side has caused much more severe PIP. Ive done it with my right hand so its not form!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-24-2017 at 06:33 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    I dont hold grudges and not mad or anything (not that anyone gives a flying fuk ha), but he could have gone and checked what I said once I said I did not say I was 22. Instead he wrote a big sentence about it all and followed with asking why I still had not explained myself.... No excuse
    I bet your test levels are a little high. You do come off a little strong sometimes and is fine, we all do from time to time. But remember that there are a TON of young kids that post on this site and say one thing and then the next post they change it to get a better answer. Monitors look at your posting history and might not have time to read the post all of the post so that is where the mistake was made.

I think we have established that you are 30. Glad I was able to help sort this out.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 11-24-2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Spelling

Test levels high

Ive just had to prove I am 30 due to someone not reading something correctly. Hardly flying off the handle here mate. Im acting no different to how I ever would in this situation. I haven't been rude or aggressive in any way. What are test levels got to do with anything ? (on a side note I hope they're higher than normal when injecting 500mg of Test E week lol)

Coming off strong, I guess that just my personality.

Ridiculous.

Don't know if it makes a difference,but i'm six jabs into my cycle,and i haven't had the least bit pip so far.
    I put my vials into a dish and pour boiling water on them.Obviously,i'm altering the viscosity to some degree,
    but it goes into my quads in 10 seconds or less,then a quick massage of the area and thus far,everything's good.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont hold grudges and not mad or anything (not that anyone gives a flying fuck ha), but he could have gone and checked what I said in the thread once I said I was 30. Instead he wrote a big sentence about it all and followed that by asking why I still had not explained myself.... Not to sound like a dick, but I makes sense to just go and check what someone said yourself lol. I appreciate his knowledge and not looking to cause issues here!

----

Is there anyway my left side could be more open to worse pip than my right ??? Really curious why every injection on my left side has caused much more severe PIP. Ive done it with my right hand so its not form!
    That's why I told you to check the thread but you got mad guys lie all the time here.So now you see wat I read and it's clear now was that so hard? Now if I had a dime for every kid who in his thread said he was 25 but his profile says 19 I would be a rich man and they all say the same thing bro.So it's nothing againest you just want to get the facts clear.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Oh,and it's way way past my bedtime,here in blighty,so goodnight and godbless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Don't know if it makes a difference,but i'm six jabs into my cycle,and i haven't had the least bit pip so far.
    I put my vials into a dish and pour boiling water on them.Obviously,i'm altering the viscosity to some degree,
    but it goes into my quads in 10 seconds or less,then a quick massage of the area and thus far,everything's good.
    Thats amazing for you mate. Its not a game changer, but the pip is annoying.

I always put the vial in a cup of boiling water but dont like to submerge the vial. I assumed it wouldn't be a good idea to do that.... Maybe I am wrong here haha.

What gauge are you using for 10 second injections lol ?

Takes me 60 seconds or more to push the test E in (250mg) with a 23 gauge.

----

if you are having problems with pip cut with sterile oil.Your gear has a high BA content.

Thank you. Glad its sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    if you are having problems with pip cut with sterile oil.Your gear has a high BA content.
    It seems to be my left side only lol.

I looked at that oil but can only fine 'Grapeseed Carrier Oil' when I google 'Sterile Oil"
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    That's why I told you to check the thread but you got mad guys lie all the time here.So now you see wat I read and it's clear now was that so hard? Now if I had a dime for every kid who in his thread said he was 25 but his profile says 19 I would be a rich man and they all say the same thing bro.So it's nothing againest you just want to get the facts clear.

Thank you. Glad its sorted!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

You did write: 'my age is 22
    height is 5ft 10
    weight 80kg
    bf% is 13.8
    lean body mass is 68kg.'

instead of using reply with quote.
    It has been frustrating lately especially. There has been a tidal wave of underage cyclers posting lately. Its easy to jump the gun. I find I have had to restrain myself from terrible rants lately so I made a new young guy thread.

Jangles, glad to see you are 30. 1987 was a good year.
    I spent the whole year suckin tit and getting everything I wanted as fast as those around me could suit my needs.

The monitors here have a tough job. I keep answering questions guys have only to find out they are 20 and then I feel like an ass for not checking. I have given a junior varsity football team the perfect guide for cycling trenbolone , completely on accident.

I didn't know how serious the underage thing was (in terms of how you guys take it, not in terms of doing steroids underage) when it comes to advice and forum monitoring.

I find that reassuring and like to be part of a community who cares.

All good anyway. Everyone is here for the same reason, to be safe, and treat this with respect and treat others with respect.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-24-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    Lionsden likes this.

Blog Entries

I always put the vial in a cup of boiling water but dont like to submerge the vial. I assumed it wouldn't be a good idea to do that.... Maybe I am wrong here haha.

I know I am going to regret saying this but I have never had an issue with the injection site. Knock on wood. Make sure you rotate your injection sites. I personally only pin in the the gluteus maximus. IMHO when you do the leg muscle up have a greater chance of having pain in the injection site. That is why when you go to the doctor they give you a shot in the gluteus maximus or the deltoid injection site.

I personally do not aspirate my shots nor take very long pushing it in. But I have been doing this for years. I do have my wife give me my shots in my left glute because I can only give it on my right side correctly.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 11-24-2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: spelling

I know I am going to regret saying this but I have never had an issue with the injection site. Knock on wood. Make sure you rotate your injection sites. I personally only pin in the the gluteus maximus. IMHO when you do the leg muscle up have a greater chance of having pain in the injection site. That is why when you go to the doctor they give you a shot in the gluteus maximus or the deltoid injection site.

I personally do not aspirate my shots nor take very long pushing it in. But I have been doing this for years. I do have my wife give me my shots in my left glute because I can only give it on my right side correctly.

Hope the wood touch helped bud haha.

Ive used so far

right quad
    left quad
    left delt
    right vento glute
    left vento glute

Every left one has left me limping or with severe pip. No issues with my right side other than soreness. Fascinating haha. I do use a Dif one each time too btw

Is 'Grapeseed Carrier Oil' the same as Sterile oil as thats whats coming up in google.

I might try the Outer Glute next time like you said. Just a bit worried about the angle and wobbling the needle about. Cant be doing wit not being able to sit down for a week lol

Obs

I can do right but not left. I dont asperate either on glutes simply because after 100's of glute injections I have never hit a vein at 1.5".

I have back injury and have put on enough muscle wiping my ass is a chore at times. If my back is hurting it becomes a quest.h
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    It has been frustrating lately especially. There has been a tidal wave of underage cyclers posting lately. Its easy to jump the gun. I find I have had to restrain myself from terrible rants lately so I made a new young guy thread.

Jangles, glad to see you are 30. 1987 was a good year.
    I spent the whole year suckin tit and getting everything I wanted as fast as those around me could suit my needs.

The monitors here have a tough job. I keep answering questions guys have only to find out they are 20 and then I feel like an ass for not checking. I have given a junior varsity football team the perfect guide for cycling trenbolone, completely on accident.
    I knew you were a liptard
    Obs likes this.

The vials can't submerge bud,they're half full of air,they just bob about. Not sure about the gauge,i just use the blue tops for injection,and the green tops
    for loading.Get them from the needle exchange in the UK.They supply you with the necessary gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I can do right but not left. I dont asperate either on glutes simply because after 100's of glute injections I have never hit a vein at 1.5".

I have back injury and have put on enough muscle wiping my ass is a chore at times. If my back is hurting it becomes a quest.h
    Ha! i'm suffering a pretty rough sciatic episode as i print this.Incline shoulder press caused it,but then again it doesn't take much,
    as my lower back is mush.You're fortunate for arse wiping to be just 'a chore', i have to wipe 'through',and end up with brown balls!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    The vials can't submerge bud,they're half full of air,they just bob about. Not sure about the gauge,i just use the blue tops for injection,and the green tops
    for loading.Get them from the needle exchange in the UK.They supply you with the necessary gauge.
    Sorry mate,must've been having
    a Homer Simpson moment.Checked needles,and they're 1" and 23 gauge. DOH!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Just to stir the pot....

Illegal drug users point out that some people are underage to use illegal drugs..lol...

In reality next year I am having a vertebrae shaved to relieve a nerve pinch causing sciatic nerve issues in my left leg. it is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Just to stir the pot....

Illegal drug users point out that some people are underage to use illegal drugs..lol...

In reality next year I am having a vertebrae shaved to relieve a nerve pinch causing sciatic nerve issues in my left leg. it is no joke.

haha fair points. It is quite ironic but its important to not do these AAS underage due to obvious reasons!
    Lionsden likes this.

Tbol back pump !

Weird feeling. Felt it for the first time yesterday, on back day.

Only doing 50mg a day and yesterday was day 5.

Its a strange feeling. It doesn't hurt (yet), more like a build up of lactic acid like when you do Calf raises etc.

Interesting to say the least!

Just to stir the pot....

Mmmm interesting.I've never heard of vertebrae shaving before,think i'll have a bit read up on it.
    Yeah it's no joke,sometimes i just have a bit of an ache running from my arse to my ankle,but sometimes i'm flat on my back
    because i can't even stand up the pain is that severe!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just to clarify , a lot of anabolic steroids are NOT illegal drugs. they are perfectly legal in the USA when obtained by prescription . not all AAS are considered contraband . and if you go outside the US you can find plenty of places they are perfectly legal even without a script.

I've legally obtained in the past from a doctor , test cyp, test prop, primobolan , deca , and hgh . if any of those were considered 'illegal drugs' the doc would never of gave them to me.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GH- they are illegal without a prescription and are classified as class 3 (most). You can get time by the feds without a prescription.
    This is the reason that so many Dr’s are not willing to give prescriptions for TRT. My Dr came out and told me.
    I agree if you have a prescription, your cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    GH- they are illegal without a prescription and are classified as class 3 (most). You can get time by the feds without a prescription.
    This is the reason that so many Dr’s are not willing to give prescriptions for TRT. My Dr came out and told me.
    I agree if you have a prescription, your cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any drug that is written and dispensed per RX by a doctor and filled by a pharmacy, per FDA/DEA rules is considered a Controlled Dangerous Substance. Even having something like Cialis without a RX is a felony by law enforcement in the USA. Every Country has its own laws so make sure you know what they are to cover your own ass.

Day 30

Pin

Tried to do my right glute for the first time but I just knew it would result in a bad pin. I decided got do right Vento Glute. My best one yet.

Gym

Start of week 5 yesterday and I do feel solid. Unsure how much of a placebo it is but I def feel great in terms of strength. Getting extra reps out on every single exercise.

Diet

Had a bit of a shit week last week. It was solid throughout but I did have 2 dominos pizzas and a TGI Fridays. I def went over my 3500 surplus for all 3 of those days. Im not feeling too bad as I am bulking haha, but its hard not to feel guilty to not being 200 % on your diet... But It is what it is. Family engagements or birthdays make things hard sometimes. I did try and stick to chicken, beef etc...

Weight

Start of Week 1 - 170.4
    Start of Week 5 - 184.4

I knew I had a heavy calorie surplus Wednesday, Friday and Saturday so Sunday was absolutely perfect, but I still weighted in at 186.6 Monday morning.

Monday was also 100 % perfect and today I weighed in at 184.4 today....

So looks like a 4lbs weigh gain from last week and 14lbs in total....

Sides

Tbol back pumps seem to be creeping in on leg day and back day. I am using 5g of Taurine each day but I can feel those pumps building.

PIP

Slight bit of a sore leg, dead leg nothing serious.

Conclusion

All seems to be going well. 14lbs in 4 weeks seems excessive but I guess we will see how it plays out.

Progress PIC - attached

First ever Test E only cycle-end-cut-4-weeks-into-bulk.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	End of cut to 4 weeks into bulk.jpg 
Views:	1837 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	171044

Good luck keep pushing hard!

Thanks man. Im really working my aas off (lol)

Its crazy how truly dedicated you need to be to make real changes to your body.

Ive quit drinking for this entire cycle and staying at home a lot when friends are out etc.

For anyone serious about AAS, you need to do it right.... Cant be going out partying like I usually do !

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Day 30

Pin

Tried to do my right glute for the first time but I just knew it would result in a bad pin. I decided got do right Vento Glute. My best one yet.

Gym

Start of week 5 yesterday and I do feel solid. Unsure how much of a placebo it is but I def feel great in terms of strength. Getting extra reps out on every single exercise.

Diet

Had a bit of a shit week last week. It was solid throughout but I did have 2 dominos pizzas and a TGI Fridays. I def went over my 3500 surplus for all 3 of those days. Im not feeling too bad as I am bulking haha, but its hard not to feel guilty to not being 200 % on your diet... But It is what it is. Family engagements or birthdays make things hard sometimes. I did try and stick to chicken, beef etc...

Weight

Start of Week 1 - 170.4
    Start of Week 5 - 184.4

I knew I had a heavy calorie surplus Wednesday, Friday and Saturday so Sunday was absolutely perfect, but I still weighted in at 186.6 Monday morning.

Monday was also 100 % perfect and today I weighed in at 184.4 today....

So looks like a 4lbs weigh gain from last week and 14lbs in total....

Sides

Tbol back pumps seem to be creeping in on leg day and back day. I am using 5g of Taurine each day but I can feel those pumps building.

PIP

Slight bit of a sore leg, dead leg nothing serious.

Conclusion

All seems to be going well. 14lbs in 4 weeks seems excessive but I guess we will see how it plays out.

Progress PIC - attached

ID:	171044Click image for larger version. 

ID:	171044
    How many years did you say you’ve been training?
    Can you give a sample of one of your training sessions?
    Would you mind listing everything you ate yesterday? I’m real curious.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 11-28-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Yep

Training

Training since 2013 but i've never made the gains I truly wanted due to inconsistent training brought on solely by injuries. I have changed my body composition a lot, but wanted to take it to the next level with AAS. I never gave up though and bulked to 205lbs adding about 6lbs of muscle and a lot of fat (due to more injury), then spent time slowly cutting down over 6 months ready to start my bulk again. My injuries have made it tough but I am not giving up!

My routine

This was designed by a friend who's body would be to die for. He is a personal trainer and also competes.

Legs & Abs

Smith Squat
    Romanian Deadlift
    Leg Press
    Leg Extension
    Leg Curls

Seated calf Press
    Seated calf raise

Leg Raises
    Weighuted Sit-ups

Chest & Triceps

Incline bench
    Seated Dumbbell Press
    DB Cables

Close grip press
    Skull crushers
    Dips

Shoulders & Oblique & Calves

BB Shoulder Press
    DB side
    DB front raises
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Barbell Shrugs

Standing calf raise
    Seated calf raise

Oblique side bends
    Oblique Ball Twist

Back & Biceps

Lat Pull Down
    Bent Over Row
    Machine Row
    Deadlift

Standing Hammer curls
    Seated DB Curls
    Standing Bicep Bar Curls

Chest, Calves, Tricep Abs

Incline bench
    Seated Dumbbell Press
    Dips
    Skullcrushers

Standing calf raise - 4xMax (30kg)
    Seated calf raise - 4xMax (65kg)

Diet

3500 cals

Breakfast

100g oats
    400ml semi milk
    400 ml milk with 32g casein protein
    20 almonds

Lunch

Moroccan chicken, consisting of - Olive oil, onions, honey, chicken stock and chicken (480 cals)
    100g uncooked rice

Dinner

Chicken breast 269g
    White potatoes 492g
    Cherry Tomatos (didn't weigh)
    Broccoli (didn't weigh)
    Asparagus (didn't weigh)

Snacks

Longdale Farm Organic Natural Yogurt with fresh Raspberry

----

Macros

Protein - 281
    Fat - 66
    Carbs 383
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-28-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Obs
    Yep

Training

Training since 2013 but i've never made the gains I truly wanted due to inconsistent training brought on solely by injuries. I have changed my body composition a lot, but wanted to take it to the next level with AAS. I never gave up though and bulked to 205lbs adding about 6lbs of muscle and a lot of fat (due to more injury), then spent time slowly cutting down over 6 months ready to start my bulk again. My injuries have made it tough but I am not giving up!

My routine

This was designed by a friend who's body would be to die for. He is a personal trainer and also competes.

Legs & Abs

Smith Squat
    Romanian Deadlift
    Leg Press
    Leg Extension
    Leg Curls

Seated calf Press
    Seated calf raise

Leg Raises
    Weighuted Sit-ups

Chest & Triceps

Incline bench
    Seated Dumbbell Press
    DB Cables

Close grip press
    Skull crushers
    Dips

Shoulders & Oblique & Calves

BB Shoulder Press
    DB side
    DB front raises
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Barbell Shrugs

Standing calf raise
    Seated calf raise

Oblique side bends
    Oblique Ball Twist

Back & Biceps

Lat Pull Down
    Bent Over Row
    Machine Row
    Deadlift

Standing Hammer curls
    Seated DB Curls
    Standing Bicep Bar Curls

Chest, Calves, Tricep Abs

Incline bench
    Seated Dumbbell Press
    Dips
    Skullcrushers

Standing calf raise - 4xMax (30kg)
    Seated calf raise - 4xMax (65kg)

Diet

3500 cals

Breakfast

100g oats
    400ml semi milk
    20 almonds

Lunch

Moroccan chicken, consisting of - Olive oil, onions, honey, chicken stock and chicken (480 cals)
    100g uncooked rice

Dinner

Chicken breast 269g
    White potatoes 492g

Snacks

Longdale Farm Organic Natural Yogurt with fresh Raspberry

----

Macros

Protein - 281
    Fat - 66
    Carbs 383
    Not being critical or mean but you havent come close to a plateau or trained consistently at all or ate consistently at all. My job for 10 years was more training than the training you have done. You haven't trained or ate a lick man.

I would suggest a thyroid panel if you lifted and ate like you say more than once a week on average. Possible you have a hyperactive thyroid.

I don't know what injuries you have had but HIV isn't technically an injury man. You arent ready for this yet but I know I am just talking to a wall I am sure.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Thanks for your input. Appreciate you taking your time to input.

You’re right i’m not stopping half way through a 12 week cycle. Very happy with the results so far. As I say, appreciate your opinion.

I’ve logged everything for 5 weeks and all has gone very well. I lift smart (something I’ve learnt through shoulder injuries) and don’t ego lift. Not getting any mad strength so i know i’m not doing any legiment or any damages there. I was 205 at the start of the year, so My body has experienced that weight.

I’ve been counting calories and dieting and training for years so I will 100 % mention this to my doctor when I try and get bloods next week. I do think I’ve just never got to my 200lbs 10% bodyfat goal due to the setbacks I’ve had.

Other then starting a little light, I have been more than thorough every step of the way on my cycle.

I’ve planned and executed this cycle perfectly (other than I guess saying I had 3 cheat meals last week instead of 2).

Unsure what your HIV comment means.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-28-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information