Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

Jangles1 is offline Member

First ever Test E only cycle

(edited for Muscle Rapid Proof. Dated 13th Dec)

What’s up guys

Decided after a 3 month cut it’s time to start my bulk and first ever, extremely researched AAS cycle.

I’ve been lifting for 4 years and changed my body a lot. Filled out a lot but added a lot of fat too which i spent a while getting rid off on a slow, high protein diet cut.

I have cut down from 205 at the start of the year (a lot of fat and water was probably added due to getting an injury that put me out for 6 months).

Since training began 4 years ago I have struggled to put on as much natural muscle as I wanted do to injures that have set me back. I am doing AAS to build a solid keepsake base to build on naturally once the cycle has finished. With this in mind, keeping my lean tissue gains is crucial. I take this serious and have a good diet, training regime and the right attitude. I count calories daily and have expanded my knowledge on training substantially over the time I have trained.

Stats

- - - -

Age - 30
    Height - 6ft
    Weight - 170lbs
    Body Fat - 14%

- - - -

I have been thorough in my AAS research and gained enough knowledge to feel comfortable enough starting a cycle. I can’t get my body fat lower without going really light, and for my heigh, it’s unsafe.

- - - -

Test Cycle

I will be using Austinites begginer bulk with a few small changes.

2 x 250mg Pharmacom Test E a week.

The other changes

- I was “thinking” about doing was hCG the last 4 weeks instead of the entire cycle. But tbh I may just start it next week and follow the process. I have read good and bad about both methods so it’s hard to choose. Any constructive advice here is welcome ???

- I plan on doing a 6 week PCT to ensure my gains are kept and health is in check.

- I am adding in Sarms GW at 20mg a day to help with endurance and not affect cardio.

I have the liver protector sorted, Armidex ready to take 0.25 EOD starting from tomorrow and of course all my PCT (Clom and Nova)

- - - -

Log

I will update this every 2 - 3 days and promise I will finish this. A lot of people just seem to stop. As long as people are engaging though I will keep at it.

The 2 reasons for me doing a log are

- I want to help others like me who don’t want to jump in at 500ml a week. 90 % of the loggers do this and or add a second AAS.

- It would be reassuring to get feedback and advice along my cycle.

- - - -

Bloods (taken last week)

Test - 482
    LH - 9.1
    FSH - 8.94
    Estrogen - 16

- - - -

Training and diet

On point and approved by my (natural) bodybuilding competetor personal trainer friend. Not a bro split in sight. Can post if requested.

I am to start of 300 cal about maintenance and build to 500 max to avoid fat being added.

- - - -

I think that’s about it. Below I will start with day 1
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-13-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Day 1

- - - -

Fuck me I was nervous as doing the first shot. Even though I am fully researched and know what to do and how to do everything I planned on day 1, I was shitting it.

I re watched my “Test Thigh Injection Video maybe 3 time before I cracked on.

After throughly alcohol swabing what seemed like my whole leg, I eventually did it. It went well but I noticed I was tensing up when I injecting. I couldn’t seem to hold my skin tightly the way the video showed (to avoid as much PIP as possible). So that went out of the window. Sticking the needle in was pretty mad. Again, I won’t lie, I was nervous. I don’t like needles haha

It went in and I slowly Injected. I read 30 seconds per ML, but it took me at least 60. I didn’t pull the needle back as you should to check blood due to nerves, I was disappointed in my self for that. I did watch the video back after though and nor did the doctor doing it.

I pulled out the needle and that’s the first shot of pain I got. It was fairly painful for 20 seconds. No bleeding really.

I massaged the area and then went for a 20 min slow cycle and have been to the gym. I read cardio and legs dsy on your injection day can massively help with PIP. So far it’s good. It feels bruised and like a slight dead leg, but no pain.

- - - -

Gym

As mentioned above, I did legs today. It’s clearly in my mind but I felt stronger than ever and uppeded every single weight easily. Clearly a placebo effect but I felt I could have doubled everything easily. Admittedly I have been going really light coming back from my injury.

That’s all there is to say today really.

I have taken my GW (20mg) and will take my liver protector when I get home.

Thanks guys and if I’ve missed anything or you have any questions or feedback, let me know.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 10-30-2017 at 12:18 PM.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Best of luck mate

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd drop the SARMs if this is your first AAS cycle

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st off at 6' you should be around 200lbs at 170 this tells me you have no base.You need to worry more about your diet and proper training not aas at this point.
    BuddyGlove1 and MegaMeatMan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    1st off at 6' you should be around 200lbs at 170 this tells me you have no base.You need to worry more about your diet and proper training not aas at this point.
    Thanks for your input. I did expect 'fair' comments like this.

As I said, I have cut down to 170 / 14% bf to start a clean AAS bulk.

My diet and training knowledge is fine. All my joints and strength is at a good level as I have been up to 205lbs and slowly cut down just fat.

I have started now and I am taking it extremely steady with diet 100 %, the gym / form 100% and not taking too much Test E.

We will see what happens I guess.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 10-30-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I'd drop the SARMs if this is your first AAS cycle

Point taken and willing to drop if you can tell me an educated reason why I should?

Any advice is always important to me and I have no issues with listening and applying the feedback you guys give me in this thread

Because 1st cycle you grow like a weed if you do things right and less is better for your body.And you are only going to grow so much on this cycle be it 1 compound or 6.Plus if you have a bad reaction wat compound caused it.And as far as training and diet they are not on or you wouldn't weight 170 I weighed that at 5'7 with a very small frame muscle weighs more than fat.

Because 1st cycle you grow like a weed if you do things right and less is better for your body.And you are only going to grow so much on this cycle be it 1 compound or 6.Plus if you have a bad reaction wat compound caused it.And as far as training and diet they are not on or you wouldn't weight 170 I weighed that at 5'7 with a very small frame muscle weighs more than fat.
    Thanks mate.

In that case I am dropping the SARMS .

'.And as far as training and diet they are not on or you wouldn't weight 170 I weighed that at 5'7 with a very small frame muscle weighs more than fat.'

No disrespect but my training and diet is absolutely spot on. I think you're coming from more of a body composition view and what you should weigh before I AAS cycle, which if so, I get what you're saying.

I have cut down to 170 doing 1lbs a week successfully while keeping my (admittedly small) muscle gains from my bulk last year..... Training and diet is not an issue.

I could have done another 6 month clean bulk before doing my AAS and put on 24lbs (half of that if not more being fat), but I felt with me cutting down cleanly from 205, It would be ok.

I am however not here to argue and do take on board your criticism.

Stick around and see how the cycle goes mate.

I am not fussed about getting the most out of this cycle in terms of 'if I did it at 200 I would get better results' as I plan on only doing this one cycle then building around it naturally or at the most with Sarms.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 10-30-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Day 2

- - - -

Info

I won't be doing this daily, dont worry. Just an update on the PIP.

My leg started to feel really sore last night and has been sore today.

To anyone doing it for the first time I advise you try and pinch the skin and maybe warm the vial. I didn't do this but will be doing it moving forward

- - - -

Gym

As expected nothing crazy but the psychological effects are profound. I upped everything and felt super strong. In the mind I know, but interesting!

I will report back next week after my next pin.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You think that your diet is right on but I agree with sound dog. I am 5’11 and competed at my first show all natural at 165 and about 7-8%bf. You should be about 190 and cut. You state 14%.
    You need to eat and counting calories alone will not get you there (been there done that). Your macros are what you need to focus on. It took me about 2 years to dial it in and be able to bulk and stay at 12% bf.
    The people in the diet forum may very well teach you new things. I still learn things from them and I compete. I will never believe that I cannot learn new things.
    I also understand why you are going so low, but I would recommend going up to 500. Shutting yourself down for such a small qty isn’t worth it.
    You will grow like a weed with 500 but if your diet isn’t right on, you will lose everything.
    HCG during full cycle. You want to keep the boys working throughout the cycle and it will also help in recovery.
    songdog likes this.

Thanks for your input man. Massively appreciated.

I’ve been counting calories daily for 2 years using My Fitness pal.

My macros atm are

2500 cals (My fitness pals saying that’s my maintenance) for a week. I want to check that this is my true maintenance. Once that’s sorted I will up to 300 and progress to around 500 surplus.

40% protein mainly from chicken and beef. Maybe 30g every other day from a shake, but 95% food.

40% clean / complex carbs such as seeet potato’s or brown rice, green veg an oats / natural yogurt etc.

20% good fats like Almonds and olive / coconut oil.

Now I started AAS i have tightend up my counting from 80 % to 100 % weighting absolutely every single thing.

Again, not here to argue but I feel my diet is fine. I am not arguing I could have slowly added 0.5lbe a eeek and got to 185, but I didn’t so no point in me barking on haha.

I’m upping to 300 next week then I’m gonna see how I am at that dose for 3 weeks then maybe go to 400/500 week 5 onwards. I don’t want to get too big and want to be safe.

Def keen to learn and thats why I'm here
    Last edited by Jangles1; 10-31-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Day 4

——

Yesterday was my second pin. Due to fairly bad but not ridiculously bad PIP in my thigh I went for my left Delt. All went well (it seemed).

I was calmer than the first time and I felt more controlled. I was still awkward however and I would say form on the injection was 5.5/10.

I couldn’t grip the needle and must have moved it around some.

Right after my arm was sore for an hour and then went away. Coincidentally I had a massage booked in (I have 2 a month to keep loose) and got my massage therapist to do a nice Delt massage. I figured this would totally suppress any PIP.

——

I went to the gym and did Shoulders and Obliques after my massage and I could feel my left arm starting to hurt a bit. I manned the fuck up and powered through though and had a solid workout. It’s truly amazing how the placebo effect of taking Test can improve your workouts and motivation.

No noticeable strength gains although something at football Wednesday night was so weird. I work my ass off and normally I’m blowing out of my arse after 10 mins. This game it felt like i was the fittest on the pitch. I was looking around and everyone was blowing in between play and I was there absolutely fine. I’m not sure how strong a placebo effect can be, but this was extremely strange to me. Can test E improve fitness ? Even if it can, surely not Afyer your first shot. Very interesting scenario.

Severe PIP

It’s sage to say last night was awful. I woke up at around 3am in absolute agony. My left arm was in unbearable pain. I’m not being a pussy but it was fucking horrible. I spent the next 4 hours trying to drift off while in excruciating pain. I’ve managed to get it feeling a little better now I’m up and about. I’ve applied Deep Heat and taken some Asprin.

I cannot move my arm above my head and struggle to use it at all tbh.

I’m not sure what the fuck has happened. Virgin muscle, bad form, both ?

Either way I’m super worried about moving to the right Delt. I may stick to Quads for now. I fucked up my first pin much more and the pain was not t even close to what I’m experiencing atm.

I’m going to get a heat pack today for my Delt and try to use it a much as I can to get blood flowing. Not pleasant at all though. I think il skip the gym today (Back and Biceps) and just do my planned Spinning session.

Anyway. Not sure if anyone is reading ‘this, but as promised I will finish it.

(PS - how can I move this to the LOG section)

Day 8

----

Did my third Jab yesterday. This time left quad. I felt it was my best one yet. I was calm, didn't move the needle about, iced my leg, warmed the oil, took a full min to inject the 1cc, massaged it after and used heat pack.

FUCK me. Less than 12 hours and I'm limping. Today I've not. been able to walk at all haha. Fuck knows why its gone so bad.... Hopefully its just the virgin muscles.

Using Pharmacom Test 250 per ML (checked on their site) and I guess the severe pain means its working!

Gym and diet bang on... Feel good but I know its just a placebo atm. Upping my lifts every single day!

Put on 5lbs in a week on my MAINTAINCE cals lol. Clearly water... I need to get up to 3000 cals to be 500 above my maintenance, so I am upping it 100 a week for the next 4 weeks.

Anyway. Hope people are still reading this. If not, I guess I'm chatting to myself haha

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Day 8

Anyway. Hope people are still reading this. If not, I guess I'm chatting to myself haha
    I'm reading

You can move it by pm'ing admin and asking for a move.

Also repeatedly painful pip 'might' mean dirty gear

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    You can move it by pm'ing admin and asking for a move.

Also repeatedly painful pip 'might' mean dirty gear
    Not really high BA content.

Not really high BA content.
    ^^^^

Im following too. Thanks for keeping us up on the experience

Codes check out on the Pharmacom website. So guessing it’s legit. What’s BA content ?

Literally dead man walking. Can’t put any weight on it. Ibopofen doesn’t help. Read some people’s left quads is always worse. Gonna try left outer glute tomorrow.

Felt amazing in the gym today. Upping all my weights easily. Just gonna be the mind placebo atm, but I feel stronger than ever. Diet is spot on.

I pmd lasy week and got no reply btw

What’s BA content ?
    benzyl alcohol, it's a solvent

Day 11

---

Pin

My left leg is finally getting a bit better. Think it will be fully walkable tomorrow.

Today I injected in a new site. It was the ventrogluteal on my right side. It took me about 30 mins to figure out exactly where to go. It did NOT go smoothly lol.

I had read that you should take weight off your legs when doing gluten injections. Well I stuck the needle in and could not keep my balance. The needle was moving around and I panicked and pulled it out about 5 seconds into the injection. No blood but an instant little bruise came up.

I felt panicked, but I calmed myself the fuck down and I threw the needle, alcohol swabbed the end of the syringe as I put it down on the table (that had been swabbed too, but best to be safe. In hindsight I should have transferred the test) and attached a new needle.

I came to the realisation that you can’t really inject yourself while trying to take your weight of one leg. I cant anyway. I HATE doing the injections but look forward to the process as its so exciting knowing my body will make some amazing changes in the next 2 - 3 weeks when it starts to kick due to my diet and training being solid!

Anyway, the second try round injection went much smoother. I feel disappointed I did not get it right the first time and panicked, but what can you do. My bad form is surely the cause of my severe pip from Monday, but ironically that WAS my best injection. Maybe I injected to low or with it being a virgin muscle.

I am expecting this leg to pretty much drop off if pining form is anything to go by lol. I feel so calm and ready, but as soon as the needle goes in, its like my mind is like 'we not playin now son' and I start to panic a bit.

Here is a pic of the 2 sites I was meant to inject into (marked them withthe needles plastic cover), as you can see i missed both haha. Then you see the failed pin and the succesful one, which I still think has massive room for improement.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0156.jpg 
Views:	826 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	170925

I have been avoiding aspirating due to me not wanting to move the needle. I would MUCH prefer to asiprate, but i have honestly watched every injection video on youtube from Doctors and more than 50% do not aspirate with Test. I just want to avoid the severe pip I am getting.

Gym

I went to the gym after my pin and did Chest and Tris. Felt strong as. Nothing much to report. I feel I look better in the mirror, but again, most likely plecebo. I also cycled their and back which gets the cardio out of the way. I hate cardio and try to get it done by playing football or riding my bike.

Diet

On point although I had a curry last nigth with a nan bread as my cheat meal. I had boiled rice and avoided the popadoms. Drank water and lowered carbs thrgouhgout the day to make room. Its hard to estimate a curry, but it was within my macros and I got 170g of protein before the chicken curry....

Today

Breakfast - 30g Cassien Protein / 300ml Semi mill
    Lunch - Potatos, Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Chicken Breast with a little fresh mint sauce with barely any calories and no fat.

I hate the idea of eating totally plain food (I see some guys on insta eat dry rice, dry chicken and dry veg COLD. Fuck that.

I make sure I eat super clean but I will make sure I enjoy my food. For instance last night I had a Chicken Chassur which had 50ml of Red win (less than 100 cals) and 0.5TBSP of flour. For me eating food is one of the most enjoyable parts of life and you do not have to eat boring plain food to make it super healthy. Unless you're going for comps I just do not see the need. I guess its just worth poining that out to anyone who thinks you need to live of cold rice and veg lol.

Tonight - Beef Stew with Boiled rice. I will leave the butter out but add a little flour to thicken the sauce. As long as its in my macros Its fine

Supplements - I am on top of these and as soon as I do my protocol for the day, i re fill my little box for tomorrow. It BAFFLES me when I see people doing logs and they say they forot to take their AI for a week or something. the mind boggles!

For anyone intersted, this is my daily protocol with Arimidex taken over other day

Arimidex - 0.25mg eod
    Cod Liver Oil - 4 a day
    Multi Vit - 1 a day
    Vit C - 1 a day
    NAC Liver protector - 600mg a day
    Magnesium - 1 a day
    Zinc - 1 serving a day

I guess thats it. I will report in with the PIP in a few days and a gym report if anything happens.

Anyone have any questions, feedback or advice, feel free to reply!

Day 12 PIP UPDATE!

Well great news.

Ironically, my by far worse pin is has caused some MILD PIP but that is it. No dead leg, no severe pain.

Funny how my left quad and left delt were rendered useless but my right side is fine.

Unsure where to go next. Im probarly going to avoid the left quad again but I may try the delt wth a 25 gauge and then just repeat as follows

Rigth Quad (high)
    Left Delt (25g)
    Right Ventrogluteal
    Left Ventrogluteal (if i can get to it)

- PS, I have asked for the thread to be moved (again), so check the log section if this thread suddely goes!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-10-2017 at 04:33 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    guys always say this about other guys that aren't very big, suggest they need to eat and gain weight and learn to grow before jumping on gear .. but the reality of the matter is that if you go to any tested natural body building show all those guys are generally 150 pounds on stage (and been training and dieting for a decade) . most natural guys simply can't get this 'base' you speak of and stay lean.

thats why they come to the dark side lets welcome them with open arms and rid the world of natties that look like they don't even lift
    newbie2017 likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    thats why they come to the dark side lets welcome them with open arms and rid the world of natties that look like they don't even lift

Great line.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    guys always say this about other guys that aren't very big, suggest they need to eat and gain weight and learn to grow before jumping on gear .. but the reality of the matter is that if you go to any tested natural body building show all those guys are generally 150 pounds on stage (and been training and dieting for a decade) . most natural guys simply can't get this 'base' you speak of and stay lean.

I see what they are saying. But in my case I have bulked to 205 and then cut back down cleanly. So I don't feel the AAS strength gains will hurt my tendons and joints. Now IF I had never gone above 170, I would not be doing this cycle.

Anyway, I have been training 4-5 years in the gym and have my diet and routine down to a t, so I am excited to see how this

Cycle update tomorrow guys. ZERO pain in my last injection site. Cant even feel it. These Ventroglute spots are solid.

I will try my left one tomorrow and update!

I see what they are saying. But in my case I have bulked to 205 and then cut back down cleanly. So I don't feel the AAS strength gains will hurt my tendons and joints. Now IF I had never gone above 170, I would not be doing this cycle.

Anyway, I have been training 4-5 years in the gym and have my diet and routine down to a t, so I am excited to see how this
    your 30 years old and been training for 5 years .. you absolutely have a legitimate choice to go on gear at this stage in your life Imo , no matter what you weighed or not

True mate true. People always like to give advice and everyone has opinions I guess. I guess its heavily circumstantial though..

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Keep up the posts, I’m enjoying this thread as I’ll be starting my first cycle in the next week or two. Have you been able to make out any discernible differences in strength/recovery and what timeframe was it before you think this kicked in (and wasn’t just placebo effect)

Day 13

Pin

Left Ventroglute did not go well. It hurt really bad and I shit it, pulled the needdle out and went for the first site I used, the thigh. It went super smooth and easily my best one yet. Little bit of a mild dead leg, but nothing too serious. Overall, a decent pin. Unsure what happened with the Ventroglute. My left side seems worse to do. It may be in my head mind....

Gym

Still upping my weights at a steady level while really focusing on form and mind / muscle connection. I feel great, strong, but nothing crazy. One thing I have been SHOCKING for is pullups. I can do Chin ups, but pullups are always tough and I cant do more than 3. Ive noticed that not only can I do 3 x 3 now at the end of my workout (I always do them at the end), I am going much higher and form has greatly improved. Is this in the mind or is it the Test slowly creeping in? Unsure

Diet

Had a bit of a naughty Saturday as I went to a gig and had a Macdonals on the way home. I stuck with chicken and only ate half the bread and half of the chips. I just needed some food badly but did not want to fuck up too much. Overall It has been solid. Usually it is 100% in the week and the weekend it goes to maybe 70/80%. Gym 6 days last week though and cardio twice. So I figure its ok.

Weight

Day 1 - 170.4lbs
    Day 21 - 179.4lbs

Pics

First time I am adding a pic.

1 week before AAS, 1st week of AAS and the last pic is just now, 2 weeks into AAS.

I had cut down from 205lbs in the first pic and most def lost a lof of my muscle from 3 or 4 bulks over the last 3 years due to a bad shoulder injury that had me out for 8 months.

I mean, shit, this is the first time I am seeing them all side by side. Whats everyone think? (each one is bang after a work out and includes the post workout pump

Concluison

I feel I can see small changes, but it may be in the mind and knowing I am taking 500mg of Test E each week haha. Everything is going ok. I am slightly worried about the 9lbs gain in what is essentially 2 full weeks. I am assuming a lot is water. Hopefully it tapers off a bit as If im gaining 5lbs a week I would have put on 60lbs by the end of my 12 weeks haha. Maybe I need to drop my cals down? I am on 3000 ATM, 600 which is betwen 500 / 600 suprluss.

I will give it another week and see how I go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.55.10.jpg 
Views:	15306 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	170955
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-16-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Please drop some comments and questions if you're watching this as its shitty talking to myself for the most part

Jangles, NO No no . you don't need to drop your calories (your only 170 pounds),, the initial spike in weight is just a bit of inter cellular water retention and muscle glycogen storage (both a good thing). after 8 weeks your weight will stabilize.

I wasn't planning too tbh haha. But yeah....

179lbs today remember ;0 haha

I wasn't planning too tbh haha. But yeah....

179lbs today remember ;0 haha
    give yourself a year and a half and shoot for 210 pounds .

Remember when you come off of cycle some of the weight your going to loose is going to be glycogen , Test makes you store more glycogen then is naturally possible. Forcing more and more glycogen in is going to help with overall tissue growth, also being carbs force in amino acids (building blocks of muscle) into the cell.

getting as big and full (even intercellular water retention) as you can while on cycle will illicit better growth gains that are more keepable ,, then if you were to 'lean' bulk and go low carb or stray away from water retention .

also why I'm not a huge advocate of running too high an AI dose if growth is your number one goal , driving down estrogen and water retention too low is not good to grow
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-13-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks mate. All solid advice. My short term plan is

Finish my Cycle and do a 6 week PCT to try and ensure my gains are solid and stay while the water and whatever else goes away....

Then do a S4 and GW Sarms cutting bridge for 16 weeks to cut down slowly, aiming for 0.5lbs a week loss to prevent muscle going. And then an 8 weeks bulk and 8 week cut in the same cycle... Hopefully il have my ideal body then...

We will see. I may need to just do a full bulk for my second cycle and then a natural / sarms cut as I know I need to put on a good amount of lean muscle before I can cut down into some real muscle.

I like the idea of a half and half so I can bulk for 8 weeks then cut using AAS for 8 weeks to ensure I only loose pure fat, diet depending of course.

Test, EQ and Anavar is what I would prob run with Tbol as a kicker.

Anyway. All many moons away atm. Just enjoying my current cycle. Its nice to have an idea where I want to be and what I will do though. Not interested in Tren , Anadrol , Decca, Winny etc.. They are all a bit next level for me. Masterons sounds nice though for cutting. Maybe Cycle three lmao....

Thanks mate. All solid advice. My short term plan is

Then do a S4 and GW Sarms cutting bridge for 16 weeks to cut down slowly, aiming for 0.5lbs a week loss to prevent muscle going.
    Just a tip brother, I would never do any type of 'cut' what-so-ever without the use of an Anabolic (i.e., being on a cycle). and no Sarms are not enough imo . Being in a calorie deficit and loosing weight without the use of an Anabolic is going to be detrimental to your muscle mass... there is no way around it , being in a deficit will cause your body to break down muscle tissue to use as Amino's and then convert those into blood sugar (by the liver through gluconeogenisis).

Taking AAS on a cut in a calorie deficit will up-regulate protein synthesis and help partition nutrients in favor of muscle building/muscle sparing. So you won't loose muscle tissue while cutting (unless it was some extreme cut)..

IMO, the time that your off cycle is not the time to cut at all , its the time you run a slight calorie surplus and try to keep your body going and acclimate to the new mass gains you got while you were on cycle .. if you want to cut then do it on cycle, never off.

Thanks so much for your input man., Taken on board and I plan to do what you said. Keeping it basic with a Test and S4 + GW (as I have them) and a slight defect. This should let me cut into my muscle I've gained through a 16 week AAS cycle and 16 week natural slow bulk cycle. Hopefully have my desired body then and can just carry on natural form then on... (he says ha(

Im getting ahead of myself anyway.

Back to this cycle

Feeling great today. Sleep seems to have improved lately and I feel less tired in the morning. Interesting!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-14-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Day 18

Pin

Left Ventroglute this time. Felt the calmest and most confident I have done with this, my 6th Pin. It all went well but instantly my upper outer glue felt numb... I knew id get some horrible PIP from this one. My left side just seems more sensitive to the needles. Weird.

Gym

All going well. I have no idea if its STILL placebo with me being 3 weeks in and 5 pins of test (now 6 and gym this evening), but I feel stronger. STILL upping all my weights. However I had started right at the bottom again when I got back to the gym 6 months ago after a bad shoulder / trapped neck nerve injury... So its not surprising I am working my way back up. I still have no surpassed wha I was lifting pre injury, but for me, form, patience and injury prevention is much more important than ego weights.... I still feel amazing pumps Wirth the lower weights and if anything, its much better all around!

Diet

Solid. Upped my calls to 3300 for this week. I did play football yesterday which burned 500 cals according to fit bit. I always take 30% of that number to give myself a more accurate calculation of what I really burned. As I had 290g of protein and 45g of fat eating my 3200 calories, I treated myself to a small coke and a chocolate bar with the calories I had earnt from football. Its little things like this that get me sticking on my diet. As I said earlier, I do not believe that trying to eat clean 100% of the time is the way to go. IMO, or for me in the past, this approach has helped me stay on track and not fall of the waggon.

My total macros yesterday include the treats I had earned through extra cardio were

Protein - 292
    Carbs - 447
    Fat - 64

All of the carbs were complex other than the chocolate bar and coke... Now I don't do this with every cardio session, but I do like to do it on a cold Wednesday night after 1 hour of gruelling, HiiT cardio / Football.

Weight

Checking myself weekly so will update on Monday. But last Monday was 179.4 (9.4 added since start of bulk)

Sides

Nothing I know off. I am super horny in the morning.. Unsure if this is me thinking I should be Horney and acting on it though haha. Placebo is a wonderful thing and never more so than now have I realised the true power of it...

Have been getting mouth ulcers more than usual. 3 in the last week. I find this weird as nothing has changed. I used to get them loads as a young lad... But not so anymore.. I googled it and found no info...

Concluison

Feeling good, looking good, but still waiting for real changes to happen. I know it can take 4 / 6 weeks on a Test only cycle....

In other news I got some SIS labs T Bol. I may use it for the last 6 weeks depending how the next 3 weeks go. I don't want to introduce it if I don't need too, but with it being my fired cycle and one where I will grow the most, I MAY add it to really fill out my frame.. We will see though. I won't if I don't need too.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information