allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

delt shots...how much is too much????

Hey Bros.... I am into my 5th. week of a test eth and deca cycle 2 shots per week. I have naturally wide shoulders and they is one of my best and strongest body parts, and my favorite to train. Anyway this being my 5th week X 2 shots per week thats 10 shot 5 in each delt and still have very little discomfort when putting the pin in I am aware scare tissue builds up, but I love juicing up my delts with these 2cc shots. Do you guys think I am over doing it in those areas????

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How strong is your Test / Deca and how much of each are you using ?

As for overdoing it in the delts, I would say 2 cc would be the most I would ever do.

In my current cycle I've shot up to 2cc s in my delts. IMO I wouldn't go more than that.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    How much would you load up in each injection spot (bi's, quads, glutes, delts, etc? Is 3cc's the max for glutes or do some of you go higher?

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    How strong is your Test / Deca and how much of each are you using ?

As for overdoing it in the delts, I would say 2 cc would be the most I would ever do.
    What up KeyMastur????? To answer your question the test Eth is QV 250mg/ml and the deca is the last of the good TTokkyo stuff that I picked up over a year ago before all the bs went down with them and I know its good because i used the same batch on my last cycle anyway that stuff is 300mg/ml.
    I wouldnt go more than 2cc but my main concern is the number of injections in the delts
    Thanks

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    How much would you load up in each injection spot (bi's, quads, glutes, delts, etc? Is 3cc's the max for glutes or do some of you go higher?
    it depends on what your muscles can take and how big you are everybodys different, I never went more then 3cc in the glutes before and dont think I ever will, I only did that cause I was low on pinz

Thread Information