11Rhino11 is offline New Member

Need advice for clueless mate.

Just after peoples opinions/advice. A mate that I work with just told me he's just started taking steroids . He's got a bottle of test e 250mg and a bottle of Deca 200mg. He's done 1ml of test and 1/2 ml deca for the first 2 weeks. Then he pinned 2ml of deca and 1 ml of test yesterday. He's a good guy but dumb as dog shit and completely clueless about steroids, training or nutition. He weighs about 65kg. If he would have told before he started I would have told him not to do it. He's probably not going to stop now though. He wants me to get him more gear and tell him how much to do, I'm unsure what to tell him though, should i just get him to do use what hes got and get him some nolva for pct?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well the guy don't know wat he is doing so the best thing for you to due is run a pct nova and clomid.

First of all, welcome to the forum. It sounds like your friend will probably hurt himself, the way he's going. He is going to see gains but the question is at what cost to his body? If he really wants to do a cycle, he should read. He can get a lot of good information in 10 minutes. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

11Rhino11 is offline New Member

Wink

Thanks for the welcome 😊 Yeah it's not going to go well for him, I'll try to get him to read that link, hopefully it might help him to see the gravity of the situation. Thanks for the advice. I know at the end of the day he's going to do what he's going to do but I would like to be able to try to steer him in the least harmful direction if I can.

Thread Information