Jonbana is offline Member

T3 Question about dossing (single vs split)

I read a lot of t3 used it before I always did single does in the morning 50mcg .

I'm not up too 75Mcg the last three days I have upset stomach and soft poos. wondering if this is from the t3....

I heard guys split the pills up over the day even though the half life is long some say its better to take 3 - 4 pills a day between meals , have any one figured this out yet? I did get a massive crash around noon ,

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you taking anything else other than T3? You can always add fiber to your shakes to kill appetite, drop Cholesterol and have a nice regular poop.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Are you taking anything else other than T3? You can always add fiber to your shakes to kill appetite, drop Cholesterol and have a nice regular poop.

Test / tren / T3 , since I upped the T3 after eating literly 30 minutes in into the bath room , this is taking 75mcg all at once in the morning I heard mix reviews on single does or splitting up t3

75mcg of T3 is about 3 times the dose of T4 (100mcg/ed). T3 half life's like 10 hrs so you can break up the dose to AM and PM.

thanks

Thread Information