• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Npp for a 3rd cycle too soon?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Npp for a 3rd cycle too soon?

I finished my 2nd cycle of test prop and tbol and i feel awesome but it definitely wasnt as intense as my first test only cycle. The jump start with tbol might have been about on par with my first cycle but the prop alone at the end was just a good "boost". My next cycle this coming spring id like to do a clean bulk. I was debating a npp/prop cycle. Id really like to do a test/dbol bulk but i dont want that super puffy look when bathing suit season starts.
    So is it too soon for npp? If i do a cut id go for test/anavar but i want to keep signifantly gaining for atleast 1 more cycle. Im trying to stay away from dht based gear but i know anavar has proven to be mild on hair. And i dont want to do a super long cycle with eq.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Most people on here suggest Test for the 3rd cycle too and maybe Deca /NPP for the 4th, but I would say go for it.
    Everyones 3rd cycle of test only is never as good as the previous 2 cycles.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Most people on here suggest Test for the 3rd cycle too and maybe Deca /NPP for the 4th, but I would say go for it.
    Everyones 3rd cycle of test only is never as good as the previous 2 cycles.
    What if the time in between was long enough for desensitizing yourself to the dose? Of course I wouldn't assume a single dose will keep you growing indefinitely cycle after cycle... Any experiments done?
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ive been following the time on equals time off. I was still gaining after my first cycle but it was slow. I just hate when i feel like im on a decline!

Mr. Small is offline Member
    What was your cycle plan anyway?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    low dose test high dose NPP = solid clean gains . and absolutely easy to manage for a third cycle (unless your prolactin sensitive)
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would run NPP now if I was you go for it!

Blog Entries
    Okay awesome thanks for the feedback! Im gonna start getting this together now even though its gonna sit for a few months. The only difference with npp is that i need caber or prami on hand right? Is there a preference and dosage?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    What if the time in between was long enough for desensitizing yourself to the dose? Of course I wouldn't assume a single dose will keep you growing indefinitely cycle after cycle... Any experiments done?
    Great point! I personally believe enough time between make huuuuuuge difference.
    After enough time off you body returns to stasis and if you prime etc you are probably only going to hold on to maybec10 lbs of added lean mass if your diet and every bit of training stayed spot on. After say six months your second cyle will probably be just as good.

My first cycle was test cyp and I shot up to 200 and lingered and came off for a bit and half ass pct'd. Next I hit enantate and hit 215 for a brief moment with added fat. Then I hit prop right after and just hung out not achieving much at all. That cycle was interrrupted and i lost everything and then some. Depression hit and I got so skinny I hated myself.
    Around 8 years later I hit deca and test cyp woth a short stretch of winny for twelve weeks and pct'd and came off about 205 not impressed so I hit deca test tren with light dosages a less than a month after pct. I grew good on that cycle and pctd only to start trt because I couldn't handle it.
    Last cycle was my longest break between cycles and my actual mass and strength increase was very comforting and one of my best cycles. I was leaner and heavier than ever.

In terms of dessensitization I think it has a lot to do with just how far outside our natural potential we are stepping. They further advanced you get the less mind blowing results you see but holding on to gains in the off time while allowing stasis to return is the key to the game.

Being actually lean and ready to cycle with receptors ready to go to work is key. This is why I believe going overkill on a trt dosage is very couterproductive to a blast.

If your trt dosage is so damn high you have to run AI at .5mg per week to keep estrogen in control a guy should probably back off a little so his blast is indeed a blast and not just a bump.

I left out a cyle of sustanon that was short lived back there somewhere.

Anyway, the longer you are away the better results you will get. Imo.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I finished my 2nd cycle of test prop and tbol and i feel awesome but it definitely wasnt as intense as my first test only cycle. The jump start with tbol might have been about on par with my first cycle but the prop alone at the end was just a good "boost". My next cycle this coming spring id like to do a clean bulk. I was debating a npp/prop cycle. Id really like to do a test/dbol bulk but i dont want that super puffy look when bathing suit season starts.
    So is it too soon for npp? If i do a cut id go for test/anavar but i want to keep signifantly gaining for atleast 1 more cycle. Im trying to stay away from dht based gear but i know anavar has proven to be mild on hair. And i dont want to do a super long cycle with eq.
    I would say go for it as well. You will live it especially if you have achy joints!

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    its not just desensitization you got to worry about .. after about 8 weeks or so of being on AAS your body begins to up regulate Myostatin in order to seek homeostasis and keep from unnecessarily gaining muscle . At this point adding more gear is not going do much , you need to try and grow with other growth factors that do not increase Myostatin (e.g., HGH, insulin , IGF)
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO you do not need a jump start with prop. I personally like the longer esthers and then a jump start is due.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its not just desensitization you got to worry about .. after about 8 weeks or so of being on AAS your body begins to up regulate Myostatin in order to seek homeostasis and keep from unnecessarily gaining muscle . At this point adding more gear is not going do much , you need to try and grow with other growth factors that do not increase Myostatin (e.g., HGH, insulin, IGF)
    What board did you come from?
    I haven't seen any bs from you yet

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    What board did you come from?
    I haven't seen any bs from you yet
    haven't been on a board in a long time, years back was on ology .. honestly only reason I signed up here was I been home sick with a cold all week and gave me something to do besides read
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    haven't been on a board in a long time, years back was on ology .. honestly only reason I signed up here was I been home sick with a cold all week and gave me something to do besides read
    Well stay dammit.
    Keep sharing your knowledge.
    We are glad to have you and anyone who isn't is a dumbass that doesnt need to be here.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well stay dammit.
    Keep sharing your knowledge.
    We are glad to have you and anyone who isn't is a dumbass that doesnt need to be here.
    well I appreciate the welcome .. seems to be fairly laid back around here so don't mind sharing and helping guys out where I'm capable
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information