hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

okay now stuff is getting weird

so I made a thread a while back about my acne flaring up off cycle. I got bloods and these were the resultsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 7.42.23 AM.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	170939

some said my E2 seemed high in comparison to my total T, others told me to get a sensitive E2 essay.

so I got the sensitive essay and Waite the results. I kept breaking out and couldn't deal with it anymore so I took 12.5 mg of Armosin EOD for the week. my acne cleared right up!

so the results from my sensitive essay come back and my E2 showed as 12 pg.mL

thats insanely low. im confused as to why my acne cleared up when I got on Adex... wouldnt that lower my E2 even lower??

heres my 2nd bloodwork

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.56.52 PM.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	170940
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.57.00 PM.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	170941

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From my experience with aromasin it is better to follow the guideline given in this forum and take it twice daily. Chop up the tablets and take one dose AM one PM. Your blood test might have caught it on the trough...

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    From my experience with aromasin it is better to follow the guideline given in this forum and take it twice daily. Chop up the tablets and take one dose AM one PM. Your blood test might have caught it on the trough...
    I got bloods before I started aromasin .
    also if I take it in the morning I get incredibly tired, I've noticed

might be too high of a dose for not even being on cycle (and way too low E2!), I used two doses of 6.25mg per day for 600mg test E/weekly... also for my part the more stable my hormone levels the less acne.

Not sure if I should have answered to begin with as I'm no expert in reading blood work, but acne from comes when there's a change in hormone levels or if there is a constant up and down e.g irregular dosing of test or AI. Of course very high or low of something could cause it anyway. Find a good level and keep it there, and keep in mind there are tons of things that cause acne like diet, not showering immediately post workout (you open the pores when you sweat, if you don't wash you encapsulate dirt and fat inside), vitamins et.c.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    not all acne flare ups are hormonal . its very likely it was just bacterial and coincidentally cleared up when you took Adex (especially if E was normal and so was DHT)

Thread Information