Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Probably Mental but need help

Chris741 is offline New Member

Exclamation Probably Mental but need help

Hi everyone, I just did one shot of 250 test e with 200 tren e. This is the start of my first cycle and I thought I knew what I was doing but after reading more I realized I am way over my head with the tren.

I was wondering if I will have any sides to the tren and if I should do a small pct from just this one shot.

Please help, I really appreciate it.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    I believe Tren E stays in your system for 3 weeks. You should use Tren A. It clears in about 3 days so if you have any negative sides you aren't stuck with them for 3 weeks. You're right, you don't want to do Tren on first cycle. You should be doing test only and believe me test only is enough. You will get great gains from just test if it's your first cycle. If I were you I would just continue with test at about 500mg per week as long as you aren't having any really bad sides from the Tren injection. In two or 3 weeks the Tren will be out. Tren shuts down you natural test completely the very first pin. Test only suppresses it to around 30 or 40% I believe. So pct at the end of this cycle may be a little harder on you than it would be if you hadn't pinned the Tren. Be sure to do a pct of clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks. You'll be fine.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Also be sure you have arimidex to control estrogen. You may not feel it in the first 2 or 3 weeks but at some point your estrogen will build up and you'll feel like garbage. May end up with gyno too. They recommend.25mg every other day but for me .25mg every third days works best. I'm pretty lean. The more body fat you have the more the test aromatases. I have a friend who shouldn't be cycling because his body fat is too high but he does anyway. He won't listen to me. He has to take .5mg everyday to control estrogen on cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Stop! Tren definetly isn't for a first timer IMO. Sounds like u need to do Alittle more research before you do anything else...
    And as long as you don't take anything else you should be good...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris741 View Post
    Hi everyone, I just did one shot of 250 test e with 200 tren e. This is the start of my first cycle and I thought I knew what I was doing but after reading more I realized I am way over my head with the tren.

I was wondering if I will have any sides to the tren and if I should do a small pct from just this one shot.

Please help, I really appreciate it.
    16 year veteranjust told you something better listen^^^
    MBaraso likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just stop everything now and you'll be fine . don't waste your money on even more drugs to take to pct , you'll recover fine

Thread Information