Cultusfit is offline New Member

New and first time, think I'm in right place now

Okay posted wrong place last time....hope this is the right place now to copy paste it...

found this site searching for information and figured I would join up and see what people recommended.

I'm 31 been training for years.
    I LOVE running which I know prevents big mass so I've slowed down on that some but plan to keep it up
    I do yoga regularly.

I'm currently 170 and eat pretty well. I stick to grain free semipaleo, with 200+g protien a day

I use resistance bands twice a week, more for a good stretch and warm up, and progressive calisthenics for the cool moves, range motion and function

Three times a week a lift weights in gym for an hour doing complex circuits where I don't ever stop in the 8-12 rep range.

I was considering trying to get one good cycle to pack on some mass and more strength then see how I do after I come off of it. I may or may not continue. My buddy put on 50 and kept 40 and I'd love Todo that, just filling in muscles that haven't grown as well and being bit bigger.
    Thanks for any input/ideas

So far I've been recommended:
    1. 500mg test oil based (2 injections a week Monday then Thur/Fri)
    2. 50mg dibal daily broken up over every 4 hours
    3. Arimidex .5mg every other day

For 8weeks

Post: Clomid 8 hours after cycle ends once daily tappering off starting at 100mg

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What is your cycle experience? IMO that cycle is not very good. I see your goal is to put on some muscle mass and fill out. Do you have a weight lifting plan? Do you know what your TYDD is? Have your read this? http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultusfit View Post
    Three times a week a lift weights in gym for an hour doing complex circuits where I don't ever stop in the 8-12 rep range.
    I'm not sure what a "complex circuit" is , but I would suggest starting off your new mass gaining plans by optimizing your training for mass . a total of 3 hours per week of 'circuit training' is probably not best for gaining size.

everyone is going to give the same advice, stick to Test only on your first cycle . When you start your PCT is going to depend on the Ester of test that you run , but I advise for a first cycle to stick with Test e or cyp.
    you need to do more research on PCT and the use of HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by Cultusfit View Post
    Okay posted wrong place last time....hope this is the right place now to copy paste it...

found this site searching for information and figured I would join up and see what people recommended.

I'm 31 been training for years.
    I LOVE running which I know prevents big mass so I've slowed down on that some but plan to keep it up
    I do yoga regularly.

I'm currently 170 and eat pretty well. I stick to grain free semipaleo, with 200+g protien a day

I use resistance bands twice a week, more for a good stretch and warm up, and progressive calisthenics for the cool moves, range motion and function

I was considering trying to get one good cycle to pack on some mass and more strength then see how I do after I come off of it. I may or may not continue. My buddy put on 50 and kept 40 and I'd love Todo that, just filling in muscles that haven't grown as well and being bit bigger. WOW, your friend was able to put on 50lbs in one cycle and keep 40lbs? I want to know what he was running.
    Thanks for any input/ideas

So far I've been recommended:
    1. 500mg test oil based (2 injections a week Monday then Thur/Fri)
    2. 50mg dibal daily broken up over every 4 hours
    3. Arimidex .5mg every other day

For 8weeks

Post: Clomid 8 hours after cycle ends once daily tappering off starting at 100mg
    Go read the First Cycle... post. You'll get most of the information you need.

Thread Information